Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share
 

 My designs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

Posts : 243
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 20

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: My designs.   My designs. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 pm

My designs. 23ma1pu My designs. 1zq32go
What do you think? c:
I think They're some of my best. It's Taking Fantage a long time to Submit them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator
alex

Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 21
Location : google maps

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Whoa, welcome back. :]

I think they're cool, but you need to find the light spot while shading lol.

_________________

My designs. Zvsy0g
tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 19
Location : Worldbuscus

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 pm

nice i like it
first one:9/10
second one: 7/10

very cute<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

Posts : 243
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 20

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Homestuck wrote:
Whoa, welcome back. :]

I think they're cool, but you need to find the light spot while shading lol.

Oh! Lol. I had a feeling someone would call it shading. no. i'm not in the process of shading yet. Its just extra color. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-08-09
Location : BEHIND U!

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

COOL!
i kinda like the 2nd one better, BUT it doesnt mean ur 1st one is bad! and to finish it off, u should give them some clothes and shoes... it would look perfect! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

Posts : 243
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 20

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 pm

sakura461 wrote:
COOL!
i kinda like the 2nd one better, BUT it doesnt mean ur 1st one is bad! and to finish it off, u should give them some clothes and shoes... it would look perfect! Smile
Thanks! I thought about the clothes, But i'm out of ideas :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator
alex

Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 21
Location : google maps

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 pm

CrazyCarly wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Whoa, welcome back. :]

I think they're cool, but you need to find the light spot while shading lol.

Oh! Lol. I had a feeling someone would call it shading. no. i'm not in the process of shading yet. Its just extra color. Smile
Isn't that basically shading? Lol.

_________________

My designs. Zvsy0g
tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrazyCarly
Regular Fantagian
CrazyCarly

Posts : 243
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 20

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Homestuck wrote:
CrazyCarly wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Whoa, welcome back. :]

I think they're cool, but you need to find the light spot while shading lol.

Oh! Lol. I had a feeling someone would call it shading. no. i'm not in the process of shading yet. Its just extra color. Smile
Well i guess. if you wanna call it that. o-o . but i consider it more of a highlight xD
Isn't that basically shading? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User


Posts : 4132
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : derp

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:23 am

That's pretty cool :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 105
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:59 am

Wow, they look fantastic! Nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Sponsored content




My designs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My designs.   My designs. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
My designs.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» More Earrings designs!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: