Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want to be come a member?

Go down 
+12
Marina
Katie_Forever
Lea_Barcelona21
Daisy
Alyssa:)
Owl
Mustard
candyx3ii
o
castiel
01sparkly
aly1228
16 posters
AuthorMessage
aly1228
New Fantagian

Do you want to be come a member? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:11 pm

I would love to become a member on fantage really bad because almost everyone on fantage have memberships. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian
01sparkly

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:24 pm

I am a member. But I still have lots of non-member friends xP
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:26 pm

I used to be, I have alot of old mem items.
If I were to have a choice I'd rather choose a different site that I can keep my items on.
But I would mainly just get a mem again on fantage for my items back.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:29 pm

There are a ton of non members on Fantage. Look on servers like Brown Bear and Fiery Falcon. I've noticed tha mostly non members log in there. White Seal is packed with members. Maybe you go on full servers a lot?

I have a membership, but it's almost up. So most of my items I won't be able to use anymore. The VIP room is a waste. Ecoins are the real deal. They let you get things like pets, premium hair and clothing, and rare items without being a member, but you get to keep it forever. As a member, I'm more worried about getting all my favorite items with Ecoins.

Also, when I wear the blonde intriguing hair (the blonde hair that covrs your eye), a lot of annoying non member guys try to flirt with me.
Back to top Go down
candyx3ii
Rookie Fantagian
candyx3ii

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 pm

I bought membership for 1 month once, and I'll have to say that it is worth your money/ Unfortunately, I have to save some of my money so I can only get it once in a while. I'm thinking of getting it on New Years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.candiez-delight.webs.com
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:50 pm

I think i'm gonna get one in summmerr.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Nope. I've never been a premium-member on Fantage and I don't plan on being one. My Fantage account is still pretty epic and people always think I am a premium-member by the items/clothes I wear. I think it's a waste; using actual money on a virtual world just to be "cool".
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Well now I'm a premimum member, for 1 year only. Though I agree with Hop. Ecoins are better than having the premium membership. You can keep them when you are still a Non-Member. When you buy a item with stars when your a mem, it goes away when you turn into a non.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 pm

I agree with Kary, Honestly why buy mem if you can just get Ecoins. The main part of being a mem is to be considered 'cool', When its really just a virtual game. I don't really even see the point of paying REAL money for VIRTUAL clothing.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Its okey if your non member but the important is you play fantage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lea_Barcelona21
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 am

Can i please have a member account in fantage or someone make me a member coz i've always want one, but i never can my dad is not leting...
so can u please make me a mem PLEASE??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:12 am

I agree with Owl and Hop on this.
I personally think memberships are a complete total waste. You BUY the card. that makes you a mem. Then you BUY the clothes with the stars you earn. Then you LOSE them all when your mem expires.... The only way you can get them back it to reBUY the card and yeah. I wont explain the precess again.

Ecoinz are better though I still think their a waste. You can spent your money on waaay better things like clothes you can actually wear or save up for a new computer or ipad or whatever. Your probrably gonna get alot more use and joy out of that then a membership.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:20 am

I'm member right now, and right now I'm struggling with stars. Why cant I like, stop spending them!?
A lot of non members want membership right now, just relax. Fantage does that to me also, when I was a non member. I was like dieing! to be a member.
Though, membership doesn't really matter. Its just a thing that gives you benefits, you're still gonna be the same when you become one. ;]
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 am

hop wrote:
There are a ton of non members on Fantage. Look on servers like Brown Bear and Fiery Falcon. I've noticed tha mostly non members log in there. White Seal is packed with members. Maybe you go on full servers a lot?

I have a membership, but it's almost up. So most of my items I won't be able to use anymore. The VIP room is a waste. Ecoins are the real deal. They let you get things like pets, premium hair and clothing, and rare items without being a member, but you get to keep it forever. As a member, I'm more worried about getting all my favorite items with Ecoins.

Also, when I wear the blonde intriguing hair (the blonde hair that covrs your eye), a lot of annoying non member guys try to flirt with me.

Ikr! I can't go anywhere wearing that hair and some nonmember tries flirting.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:39 pm

~Welcome to the forum, please don't bump topics ~Sry for backseat modding
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I'd really rather get membership and ecoins.
Membership was the original thing, and it was fun.
And if you buy ecoins while having membership, then you get double the ecoins.
So if you're planning on spending a big amount on ecoins, it's much more worth it to become a member first.
I'm a member, have been since I restarted playing fantage. No guys have ever tried to flirt with me.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:19 am

Lea_Barcelona21 wrote:
Can i please have a member account in fantage or someone make me a member coz i've always want one, but i never can my dad is not leting...
so can u please make me a mem PLEASE??? Smile

lol.. Doing that is not allowed.. xD.. not following rules?.. or not reading rules.. >.<
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:32 am

First of all, this was bumped. Second of all, free membership/ecoins/whatever topics aren't allowed. You can't get free membership, nor ecoins. Ever. Third of all, please don't backseat mod (@Sul~). Infraction given and topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be come a member?   Do you want to be come a member? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be come a member?
Page 1 of 1