Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

"fishy eyes"

Go down 
+11
mich
Mila
emiko
Relora
animallover10
Abstract
RiceCake
Flynn
Weekays
Squirtle
Dog
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Do you think "fishy eyes" is acceptable?
No, it's insulting to people who have them. To those people, they are pretty.
"fishy eyes"  Vote_lcap58%"fishy eyes"  Vote_rcap
 58% [ 19 ]
It's fine, it's an online game. No one's ever going to be perfectly nice. And they don't have "fishy eyes" in real life, so why worry about it?
"fishy eyes"  Vote_lcap33%"fishy eyes"  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 11 ]
Yes, it gets people to move! Whoever invented it is GENIUS!
"fishy eyes"  Vote_lcap9%"fishy eyes"  Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 am

me: ll eats taco ll (yes, i know all my scripts start with me eating a taco)
person 1: MOVE
person 2: NO WAY I GOT HERE FIRST
person1: MOVE!! GET A TAN
person 3: LOOK WHO'S TALKIN', FISHY FACE!
me: GET A LIFE STOP BEIN' MEAN!!! Sheesh person.
They used to be called, "sweet blue eyes". Now people are being insulted for having a "fishy face". How did they get to be called fishy eyes? They don't really look like a fish. But today on Fantage, if you say sweet blue eyes, nobody knows what you're talking about. You have to say "fishy eyes" in order for people to understand you. And people with the sweet blue eyes, YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A FISH! All those people that call you names need to get a life. Thank you kaileigh for reminding me of this. What's your opinion about this?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 am

idk why! In my opinion, i think that those eyes are really pretty. next time i see someone say that, i will tell them to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 am

yes they also do it for the kind of anime eyes and people call people barney eyes and stuff its what they think they wanna have i used to have sweet blue eyes actually i used to change my eyes daily so i have had every eye there i couldnt make my mind up but now i just stick with the basics Orignal eyes and Pale skin anyway it looks like me Smile people may think im ugly but im not scardd to be who i wanna be
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Guys, it's a game. They are under no obligation to be polite to you or anyone (though it's nice if they are). If they're being rude to you, put them on your Ignore list. You won't see what they're saying. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 pm

lol fishy eyes... ive never seen anyone on fantage saying that... maybe is cause i go to a lonely server xD
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 pm

disney4ever wrote:
idk why! In my opinion, i think that those eyes are really pretty. next time i see someone say that, i will tell them to stop.

I don't think that telling them to "stop" will have much effect.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 pm

It's just mean. You can put them on ignore, but it makes no sense why people feel the need to say "fishy eyes". It's not a sign of courage. It's a sign of low self esteem. It's just stupid and not a very good dis, but you never know who will take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 pm

I agree... One person could think it's funny while another will be insulted.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Exactly. Some people are confident and will say, "I'm above this kind of behavior. Go 'dis' someone else." While others will slam the computer shut crying. Just don't even take the risk. It's mean either way.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:50 pm

animal_lover wrote:
Exactly. Some people are confident and will say, "I'm above this kind of behavior. Go 'dis' someone else." While others will slam the computer shut crying. Just don't even take the risk. It's mean either way.

I personally don't give a crap about who thinks who's eyes are ugly. "Fishy Eyes" might not even be meant as an insult. Some people honestly think that's what they're called. If you can't ignore them, change your eyes or go to another server. Don't do what you call being "confident". It just makes them annoyed and they do it more.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:56 pm

But still. Some people are kind of sensitive to that. And even if they do switch servers, they already heard it and could be crying.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

animal_lover wrote:
But still. Some people are kind of sensitive to that. And even if they do switch servers, they already heard it and could be crying.

Crying because somebody said "fishy eyes" to them? That's not even a real insult! I mean, you'd have to be REALLY sensitive to cause drama over something so minor.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 pm

I know, but some people are. There are some people that take Fantage VERY seriously. And some try to make their avatar look like them, so they feel insulted when someone criticizes their avatar. And some become so absorbed in Fantage that they feel as if they are LIVING in fantage. And the things happening around them are real. (I'm glad im not one of those people).
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Rue wrote:
disney4ever wrote:

I don't think that telling them to "stop" will have much effect.

this is an example of what i mean

user 1:hey, hey, Move fishy eyes!
user 2:why?
user 1:just move!
user 3 (me):stop it! go away and never come back!
user 1:no
user 3:im reporting you!
user 1:so
user 3: you will get banned
user 1:fine! I will go away

I do that all the time when i see someone being mean.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 pm

The report button doesn't really do anything, but it's the thought that counts. And telling them to stop might work, depending on their level. If your level is higher than their's, they will probably listen. If it's lower, they will yell. It's unfair judge people by their levels, but that's just what people do. But I think everyone's point here is that "fishy eyes" isn't a good insult and it's not kind. That's what I was looking for. Smile
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 pm

i know that reporting does not do much but if you tell them that they will get banned they will be scared and stop. it works for me
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:15 pm

animal_lover wrote:
I know, but some people are. There are some people that take Fantage VERY seriously. And some try to make their avatar look like them, so they feel insulted when someone criticizes their avatar. And some become so absorbed in Fantage that they feel as if they are LIVING in fantage. And the things happening around them are real. (I'm glad im not one of those people).

Those people need to take a break from the internet, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Just learn to "de-sult" the insult.

1: HAHA, fish-face alert!

2: Who's the fish face?

1: YOU ARE!

2: I am sorry, I don't see a you are here. I guess you should go visit him pig-face!

Or something like that. ^
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Rue wrote:
animal_lover wrote:

Those people need to take a break from the internet, seriously.
Rue: yea i know. But some of them are probably mentally ill, so people should just be nice to them.
Abstract: I don't understand that script at all, but I'm guessing you agree that "fishy eyes" is an offensive term and people should stop.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 pm

No, I am saying that I feel that you have to deal with it. Some people like the look, and some people don't, so the best way to get back at an insult is by "desulting" the person.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

I agree that its not nice at all. Don't people call those long droopy crystal eyes fishy eyes or cat eyes? I mean, I particularly don't like them but I don't insult people on how they look, because its very wrong and not nice. What else rlly bothers me is when those stupid annoying toddlers or other ppl call fantagians with coco skin that they look like a chocolate, bcuz its rlly mean and just plain racist, and I don't like it at all! The eyes don't look like fishy eyes or cat eyes, just because they may be more stretchy on the top or watever. Some ppl on fantage cud b rlly mean or rlly annoying or just rlly racist. IT DRIVES MEH CRAZY! P.S. if u say anything that u agree with the chocolate thing, I will seriously go nuts cuz im half african american half haitian, so yah. If ur racist, you should just stop and do the right thing!!!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:05 am

animallover10 wrote:
I agree that its not nice at all. Don't people call those long droopy crystal eyes fishy eyes or cat eyes? I mean, I particularly don't like them but I don't insult people on how they look, because its very wrong and not nice. What else rlly bothers me is when those stupid annoying toddlers or other ppl call fantagians with coco skin that they look like a chocolate, bcuz its rlly mean and just plain racist, and I don't like it at all! The eyes don't look like fishy eyes or cat eyes, just because they may be more stretchy on the top or watever. Some ppl on fantage cud b rlly mean or rlly annoying or just rlly racist. IT DRIVES MEH CRAZY! P.S. if u say anything that u agree with the chocolate thing, I will seriously go nuts cuz im half african american half haitian, so yah. If ur racist, you should just stop and do the right thing!!!

Seriously, it's just a game. Some people decided to insult your pixel. Big. Fat. Deal. They're probably 8 year olds like you, with the same level of maturity.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 pm

whoa whoa whoa who said i was 8 YEARS OLD? And speak english plz, wut do u mean "pixel, big deal" Everyone knows that thats just plain not nice to comment rudely on how people look, or their appearences. Like if ur having a bad hair day and you try to put a hat to cover it and somebody is insulting you about the hat and ur hair, you would probably feel sad and insulted. In my case, I'm not afraid to show people who I am, but its so so so annoying and irritating when a stupid fantage toddler or whatever calls me a chocolate. I mean its like get a life seriosly it doesnt matter!!!!!!! I know that fantage is a game but imagine if I were someone else who used to have lots and lots and lots of family members who used to have slaves and every picture you have of your past relatives is them sad bcuz they're a slave, and i heard so many sad stories about the pictures and everything, and then someone on a website just calls me something unkind but chocolate is very delicious, but still and then i feel so sad and my heart feels like its going to break bcuz i fear that ppl will start acting unkind again and then i'll be a slave or something or watever. I mean, thats a little unrealistic, but if someone really did feel truly insulted by a stupid annoying fantage toddler, I would feel bad for them. Whatever they're age is, it doesn't matter. And I might have said this already, but I am NOT an 8 Year Old Thankyouverymuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i am very mature for my age. I'm not trying to sound braggy or know-it-all or anything but I'm just proving my point. I LUV ANIMALS AND NUTELLA AND CHURROS AND CUPCAKES AND ICE-CREAM! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:58 pm

i agree with you animallover10, but i don't think that a person would be really sad by a person saying "your hair does not look right with a hat on it". but you do have a point there anmallover10. i love that you are standing up for yourself:) just because it is on the computer and not your whole life we still enjoy it! and it can make people very sad for someone saying how stupid they look. i mean some people say that my hair does not look right but when they say that the whole me is stupid it can make me very upset in real life and on fantage. it happens to me in real life and fantage. end of discussion
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Thnx Ketchup Master! Ikr! I rlly spend time into doing my hair not that its only fun bcuz i always need my hair to look good! Even though it never does. Omg my hair was a MESS this morning and I like seriously spazzed bcuz it was so messy lol. But thnx again 2 ketchup master and some ppl just need to be more mature and self-concious of what they say about people. like at my school someone in 6th grade did a public speaking thing in front of the whole middle school about a kid that had like a disoriented face or something idk wut disoriented means i think that was the word though and he felt happier on halloween cuz no one made fun of him cuz of his costume had a mask with it and ppl treated him like he was normal but he overheard his "best friend" saying that he just pretends to like him and that he can't stand looking at his face or something and it was rlly surprising and shocking and sad and if they r ppl here with disoriented faces im srry if u have to go through stuff like this but idk if they r ppl here with those but still its rlly sad. Even though thats pretty different from my situation, ppl should still be aware and ppl should know that everyone is different and that everyone is special and that we should be nice to one another and not be mean or racist or pick on someone who has a different circumstance of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"fishy eyes"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"fishy eyes"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next