Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

"fishy eyes"

Go down 
+11
mich
Mila
emiko
Relora
animallover10
Abstract
RiceCake
Flynn
Weekays
Squirtle
Dog
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you think "fishy eyes" is acceptable?
No, it's insulting to people who have them. To those people, they are pretty.
"fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%"fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 19 ]
It's fine, it's an online game. No one's ever going to be perfectly nice. And they don't have "fishy eyes" in real life, so why worry about it?
"fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%"fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 11 ]
Yes, it gets people to move! Whoever invented it is GENIUS!
"fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%"fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

"fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Ketchup master and animallover10, you guys took words from my mouth. I couldn't agree with you guys more. Let me tell y'all a story Razz. Me and animallover10 were at my house with a toddler I adopted (this was before I realized how annoying fantage toddlers are). Then I said, "This is your aunty!" and the toddler said, "No! She's chocolate.". It was so mean! Here's another scenario. I was at the cafe talking to a girl who's avatar had dark skin. Then this person in the "baby" costume walked up to us and said to her, "Chwocolate gwirl!!!!!!!!!". Then the toddler's mom said, "awwwww!! U said that SOOOO CUTELY!!". I was about to scream. Racism isn't cute in ANY possible way. A baby POMERANIAN puppy could say something racist and it wouldn't be cute. We are getting really off topic here, but let's just leave it at this: Don't insult people about how they look. No matter who they are, or where they are. It's mean!
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 pm

It was so mean wut that bratty tod said Dx
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:32 am

animallover10 wrote:
whoa whoa whoa who said i was 8 YEARS OLD? And speak english plz, wut do u mean "pixel, big deal" Everyone knows that thats just plain not nice to comment rudely on how people look, or their appearences. Like if ur having a bad hair day and you try to put a hat to cover it and somebody is insulting you about the hat and ur hair, you would probably feel sad and insulted. In my case, I'm not afraid to show people who I am, but its so so so annoying and irritating when a stupid fantage toddler or whatever calls me a chocolate. I mean its like get a life seriosly it doesnt matter!!!!!!! I know that fantage is a game but imagine if I were someone else who used to have lots and lots and lots of family members who used to have slaves and every picture you have of your past relatives is them sad bcuz they're a slave, and i heard so many sad stories about the pictures and everything, and then someone on a website just calls me something unkind but chocolate is very delicious, but still and then i feel so sad and my heart feels like its going to break bcuz i fear that ppl will start acting unkind again and then i'll be a slave or something or watever. I mean, thats a little unrealistic, but if someone really did feel truly insulted by a stupid annoying fantage toddler, I would feel bad for them. Whatever they're age is, it doesn't matter. And I might have said this already, but I am NOT an 8 Year Old Thankyouverymuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i am very mature for my age. I'm not trying to sound braggy or know-it-all or anything but I'm just proving my point. I LUV ANIMALS AND NUTELLA AND CHURROS AND CUPCAKES AND ICE-CREAM! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

First of all, it's not real life. If you don't like what people are saying about your appearance, then change it. Also, it doesn't seem right that you are telling me to speak proper english (which I was), when you yourself cannot spell correctly. And when I said you were 8, I was guessing. And you know that nutella thing you always write at the end? You could put that in your signature.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 am

animal_lover wrote:
Ketchup master and animallover10, you guys took words from my mouth. I couldn't agree with you guys more. Let me tell y'all a story :P. Me and animallover10 were at my house with a toddler I adopted (this was before I realized how annoying fantage toddlers are). Then I said, "This is your aunty!" and the toddler said, "No! She's chocolate.". It was so mean! Here's another scenario. I was at the cafe talking to a girl who's avatar had dark skin. Then this person in the "baby" costume walked up to us and said to her, "Chwocolate gwirl!!!!!!!!!". Then the toddler's mom said, "awwwww!! U said that SOOOO CUTELY!!". I was about to scream. Racism isn't cute in ANY possible way. A baby POMERANIAN puppy could say something racist and it wouldn't be cute. We are getting really off topic here, but let's just leave it at this: Don't insult people about how they look. No matter who they are, or where they are. It's mean!

It wasn't racism though :l

The first story was prejudice (or bigotry? I keep getting them mixed up.)'

The second story wasn't even prejudice or bigotry. It was just a statement and nothing more.

The definition of racism is the belief that one's race is superior over another's.

Sorry I hold nothing against you... I just get annoyed when the term racism is used inappropriately.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 am

Sorry my vocabulary isn't very strong . . . but I think we both agree that it's mean whether it's racism, prejudice, or just an offensive statement. It's not right to reject someone because of their race, like that toddler did. And I have REALLY pale skin in real life, and my avatar has tan skin. So it's just plain stupid to judge someone on a virtual website because most people don't actually look like their avatar. But it's still mean because some people try to make their avatar look like tem.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 am

animal_lover wrote:
Sorry my vocabulary isn't very strong . . . but I think we both agree that it's mean whether it's racism, prejudice, or just an offensive statement. It's not right to reject someone because of their race, like that toddler did. And I have REALLY pale skin in real life, and my avatar has tan skin. So it's just plain stupid to judge someone on a virtual website because most people don't actually look like their avatar. But it's still mean because some people try to make their avatar look like tem.

Well I didn't find the statement offensive. I mean I'm white... but I don't think a black person would be offended by a statement about having chocolate skin.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 am

But the person was rejected for having dark skin. I don't mind when people say I'm pale because I know I am. I mind when people don't want to be my friend because I'm pale. that's kind of what happened on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:31 am

Well, first off, everyone is different. i make mah avatar look like me, and theres nothing rong with that. Once i was on instant messenger with a girl that had just added me and she said hi and i said hi and then she said you look like a chocolate and then i said what is that supposed to mean? and she said it means ur ugly so don't talk to me and then i said then why did you add me? and she said Bcuz i wanted to tell you that and i felt rlly sad about it becuz THAT was just plain mean and cruel.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 am

Ohh people get over it. There just some kids pulling the prank let them be who they are gonna be because it who get arrested when we are old.

END OF DISCUSSION!
*somone lock this*
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:43 am

animal_lover wrote:
But the person was rejected for having dark skin. I don't mind when people say I'm pale because I know I am. I mind when people don't want to be my friend because I'm pale. that's kind of what happened on Fantage.

Please reread my original post. "The statement" part was in reference to the second story you have given for us to review. It said that the little girl just stated "chocolate girl" to a random person in a cafe. That in no way shows racism, prejudice, or bigotry. There was also not one hint of the "child" rejecting the "chocolate girl" in the story. All you said was that the kid went up said "chocolate girl" and the "mother" said "oh how cute!". Unless there is another part of the story that you have left out.

Now the FIRST story had the rejection part (and just because she was rejected for having dark skin doesn't mean that the "baby" thought her race was more superior, meaning it was just prejudice, not racism.) but when I said "statement" I was referring to the SECOND story. I thought I had made that pretty clear in my original post and if I didn't I apologize.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:52 am

Okay now ppl r like going over the story about "chocolate girl" which apparently is "me" and i dont rlly feel comfortable about it so . . .
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 am

animallover10 wrote:
Okay now ppl r like going over the story about "chocolate girl" which apparently is "me" and i dont rlly feel comfortable about it so . . .

Aww hun i know what it feels like even though i havent had it but someone in my school is different from all the rest of us and she gets called Chocolate Bar its okay hun dont worry my deary Wink
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 am

Thnx ur rlly nice!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:48 pm

i have those eyes and peeps dont make fun of me
i actually kinda like fishy eyes if you ask me. i love fishies! there so pretty and cool.
but my opinion is, dont judge peeps by there looks. Just b yourself and youll be coolio! who cares if you have those eyes? its not like you have them in real life... or do you? XD still, dont judge homies by there looks.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Clearly we are getting a litttttttle off topic here, but the point is, it's not fair to insult people's appearances!
@ Relora- I did leave one part out. After she said chocolate girl, the girl said, "Kind of stupid to say that on a virtual world." then the baby said, "Stupid like your skin color." I almost kicked the "baby" because she was being so mean. I just thought that part was a little too mean to put in . . . and that girl wasn't animallover10 it was a different person.
@animallover10- Sorry.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm

srry i triple posted. But still, if someone calls you fishy eyes, remember this: Fishes are beautiful, so dont worry about iut.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

@ animal_lover: kk

Guys guess what today i got an adorable baby kitten! Wait that has nothing to do with fish, i'll make a different topic about dat l8r lol
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:43 pm

seriously there just eyes. who cares if someone calls you that, it is game. if you are sick people calling you that buy new eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Yea. Nobody says that to me, but I've seen people get really hurt by it. That's what I tell them but they are in LOVE with the eyes that get them insulted. It's really strange . . .
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 pm

the thing that i dont get is that there just virtual eyes
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Mila wrote:
the thing that i dont get is that there just virtual eyes

When it comes to this we are normally dealing with younger children on fantage.

Some kids can't handle insults like that yet, so it can be a big deal for them.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Fishy eyes don't bother me. I bought them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 pm

What I do now adays (Even if I don't have fishy eyes, I don't) is thank them. Just say, "I've been dieing for people to call me that! My eyes need the glamor!" or "Well, the only reason why I am wearing them is because I love fishes! Smile"

People hate on my eyes for some reason (those violet pink eyes or whatever you call them). They are just jealous. Wink
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Good idea! One time, i had a bully who keeps bumping me all the time. Not in a forum though. Soon after days and days, my hip started to hurt bad, and it was glowing pinkish. I told her to stop, man is she not a good listner. So i told her this.

Hey (name)! Why do you want my attention so much!? Its like im justin beiber, and your trying to get my autograph? Whats up with that?

So then on, she barley did it. Even if she did, ide say Mmmm.. doesnt that feel good. Wow, thanks! Its like im getting a hip massage!

Great idea abstract, peeps can use it too.
Back to top Go down
Selena2134
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 pm

I really like those eyes. i have them. i got called "fish eyes" a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "fishy eyes"    "fishy eyes"  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"fishy eyes"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next