Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!

Go down 
+4
animallover10
Squirtle
cynthia
Dog
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Empty
PostSubject: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:09 am

Single player Wild Racer is so unfair! Has anybody noticed that they give your opponent a head start?! I just played and they gave my opponent a head start and then three steaks in a row. Would it KILL them to at least release both players at the same time? I like Wild Racer because it earns lots of stars with a "double star" coupon. But if they want more people to play single player, they have to make it fair! What do you think?
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:09 am

I actually like the head start. I want my game to be challenging, but not too challenging. I've noticed is that the other team is programmed to fall over twice.
So no head start+ falling down 2 times= way to easy.

Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:24 am

they give them a head start because they are slower.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 am

tru. I don't rlly play wild racer, i play Wild Rumble. Its soooo fun and you earn lots and lots of stars and its rlly fun and u earn a lot of moolah! I like to use my best pets because they mostly win! So, ya
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 am

Sometimes they are slower. It depends. My computer sometimes lags so the headstart doesn't make it challenging. It makes impossible! And Cynthia, I agree with you. I like a challenge too. But for lagging computers, it makes it too hard.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:31 am

I use my star pet to play Wild Slinger. I earn over 300 stars with the double star coupon.

I play Wild Racer sometimes, and I do notice it. Just use a pet noticeably faster that you have.

And I have to agree, but most games are laggy for laggy computers. I guess you need to try cleaning up some space on your laptop and make it faster? New or not, if you have done or installed something to your computer, it'll mess up your game play, depending what you install.

Last edited by Abstract on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:34 am

I dont really play it anymore because it causes lagg too me since my internet is weird because they are working on it

( stupid virgin media )!
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Xx~♥~K~F~♥~xX wrote:
I dont really play it anymore because it causes lagg too me since my internet is weird because they are working on it

( stupid virgin media )!
I went to the little link and gave myself a mini heartattack. I'm pretty sensitive.
If it was any scarier, I would have a huge mini heart attack and it will replay in my head for weeks and will scare me at night for a month. That is what happened with a scary comic and my classmate's link that he was to scared to click on.
Thanks.

On topic:

I didn't notice it. I guess i'm just to busy spamming the space bar.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 pm

sorry but ( since you clicked it you can pm me anything you have ever wished for )
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 pm

I earned 189 playing wild rumble xD and today my zumi mouse pet thingy hatched! xD
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 pm

when i play we go at the same time. the opponent runs faster than me, but i win anyways. Smile But i don't like single player, i like multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!   Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Racer (single player)- Unfair!
Page 1 of 1