Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

why does every single judge pick popstar?

Go down 
+10
Cefie
taehyung
Dog
emiko
dana scully
Rufistar
Kitten-BunBun
Abstract
mich
Toni
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

why does every single judge pick popstar? Empty
PostSubject: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:10 pm

it's getting really annoying.
every time i go into a fashion show i say, "can you please do colors? and NO popstar?"
but 75% of the time they do popstar! D:
ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:11 pm

I know that! idk why. when ppl tell them not to pick popstar, they pick it. when ppl dont tell them to pick it, they pick it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 pm

a guy just did popstar/professional for round one and popstar for round two.
i almost killed myself.
but at least i won.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:29 pm

One reason why I hate fashion shows, and always will. -_- At least it is easier than preppy (for me) and retro.
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Abstract wrote:
One reason why I hate fashion shows, and always will. -_- At least it is easier than preppy (for me) and retro.

yeah, retro is hard.
Back to top Go down
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:22 pm

OMG!! SAME!! i always win in fashion shows! In popstar i did katy perry costume and a piano board. I'm always 3rd place in that!
Back to top Go down
http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 pm

i always do a outfit i have saved in my favorites i always get 1st place but it's still annoying.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:33 pm

It's so annoying! Back when I joined in 2010, fashion shows had a lot of variety. Every fashion show was different and I had lots of fun, even if I lost. Now it's just Popstar, Fancy, and High Fashion! I wanted to kill myself in Fashion Week, when everyone kept on choosing High Fashion/Fancy. Now I win the first two rounds but I almost always loose round 3 because the stuff is member.

I think the popstar theme is default, like if the host doesn't do anything when it's choosing time the computer just chooses popstar/fancy. Or the people who choose popstar are bots that choose the same thing.

Either way it is very annoying when you're hoping for a fun theme and you get popstar. I just saved my outfits to my favs like Toni did.
Back to top Go down
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Toni wrote:
i always do a outfit i have saved in my favorites i always get 1st place but it's still annoying.

THAT IS SO TRUE!
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Rufistar wrote:
It's so annoying! Back when I joined in 2010, fashion shows had a lot of variety. Every fashion show was different and I had lots of fun, even if I lost. Now it's just Popstar, Fancy, and High Fashion! I wanted to kill myself in Fashion Week, when everyone kept on choosing High Fashion/Fancy. Now I win the first two rounds but I almost always loose round 3 because the stuff is member.

I think the popstar theme is default, like if the host doesn't do anything when it's choosing time the computer just chooses popstar/fancy. Or the people who choose popstar are bots that choose the same thing.

Either way it is very annoying when you're hoping for a fun theme and you get popstar. I just saved my outfits to my favs like Toni did.

totally... I thought the people were doing popstar cuz they were either a bot or didnt do anything...
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Rufistar wrote:

It was a lot funner back in 2010 (lol funner is not a word). I LIKE OLD FANTAGE!!!! REPLAY TO ME IF YOU LIKE THE OLD FANTAGE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm

KayKay wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

It was a lot funner back in 2010 (lol funner is not a word). I LIKE OLD FANTAGE!!!! REPLAY TO ME IF YOU LIKE THE OLD FANTAGE!!!!!!

I loved the old fantage!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 pm

I only play with friends now, because they most likely know what /they/ want or a person wants. I for one chose the category everyone likes, red, or Christmas, whatever is easy.

The fashion show is laggy, at least only for me.

Old Fantage for the WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Stretches page!!:
!
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:39 pm

I can't remember old fantage.. I think I played on it I was younger then though I joined during... halloween 2009 Idk though I heard it was funner (I think it is a word:P) though
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh em jee like the old prom and the old band costumes, old eventgames (BEFORE THEY MADE MOVIES!!), and a bit more mature kids

What I miss the most is the old group rooms. ;( Like the paint one during Easter, that was the funnest!! I don't see that now, only "collect this and collect that" events. -_-
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:49 am

IKR! I think it has to do with members vs. non members.

MH (member host): This is mems only.
NC (non contestant): Well that's not fair.
MH: Leave!
NC: No! I don't want to. I should be able to play.

So when the non members won't leave, they just pick themes that they can't win so that they don't come back.

I thought popstar was only temporary. It's unfair to the new users. There's no way they can win that or high fashion.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:51 am

I'm a member and I can't even win that because I didn't participate in the popstar event!
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 am

Oh God Fantage got mad! I'm happy i quit!They should shut down for a Temporarily time to gain Ideas then work on them!

They even are turning UN FAIR for nons! they do more themes and such to let them be mem! I will kill them!
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 am

i do remember it was fun until everybody kept choosing the same themes..i wanna show off my other stuff.
Also, another problem is fashion shows in unpopulated servers. it's ALWAYS stuck at 3 people. I bet they're just all bots.
Back to top Go down
~Joanne65~
New Fantagian
~Joanne65~

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:36 am

I do everything i can for popstar but i always end up with 150 points >...< it's annoyingggggg
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 am

Umm.. A lot of the times these days, the judges are bots. They're probably part of the staff playing or just computerized bots. In each show on average, they also have three bots playing as models.

You can identify the models for example, if they have dark skin and pink eyes before round 1, when they change clothes, their skin will turn white and eyes will turn blue, except if it's the costume on default.
Many of the CPU players have really fancy/rare names.

So yeah, every bot (CPU) judges will pick Popstar on the first round or second.
Sometimes it's just normal people picking popstar too but that can't be helped either.

Tl;dr : Most of the judges who pick Popstar theme are CPU
I know it's really annoying. I win it often but I'm just stick of it so I exit the show when it comes up D:
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 am

I have to agree, when I joined WAYY back in 2009, fashion show was good, popstar and high fashion wasn't there. I have to say, the old theme "psychedelic" is better. PLUS, whenever I see popstar I'm like. I HATE YOU FANTAGE Y U NO REMOVE POPSTAR

VERY BIG EDIT: Now, most of the events are for membersstfydsudfywiryisruiewio3ir. When I joined in August 2009, the dance party started, no eCoins whatsoever crap, and the events were for nons too! The old dance party board and the costume... -facepalm- Now, there are limited/luxury items which most of them are ugly since Fantage has no good fashion taste. I also do not see the old themes in fashion show. I remember preppy was one of them. Oh, that reminds me, the old 2009 school party. We got a free medal for inviting someone, and also, free outfits that were cool! Last time, events were cooler, but now its ALL collecting. I remember when the games were so fun. GOSH, FANTAGE SHOULD REALLY CLOSE. AND REALLY, RENAMING CELEBRITY NAMES? THAT'S LIKE MAKING FUN OF THEM.

Another edit: Also, kids now have weird fashion sense. Would you like too look like that?
why does every single judge pick popstar? Fantag10
Back to top Go down
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡
Rookie Fantagian
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:00 am

Why does every single judge pick popstar? Cause they're a bot of course! They're are bots on Fantage and they have weird names. Don't join those or just join fashion shows with normal names with a lot of numbers Razz Bots usually have these names: tamar_cookie, gerda_pop, ursella_sweet, mchumba_pop35, etc. Yep, IT'S WEIRD. And it has nothing to do with Nons Vs. Mems.
~Smileyface_20~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does every single judge pick popstar?   why does every single judge pick popstar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why does every single judge pick popstar?
Page 1 of 1