Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+5
Oliver
emiko
alex
Relora
Mila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Charlotte

I woke up with the sound of the doorbell ringing. Ann, my older sister, went to the door and opened it to find out the card was alone, out of the mailbox, just thrown in the floor. Ann picked it up and opened it. She read it and closed the door. "We're late.." She said. "Late..? Where are we going??" I asked. She opened the door to the walking closet where I could see two white and silver dresses, one bigger than the other. I crawled out of the sleeping bag next to her bed, I must admit it was so fun trying accesories, hairstyles, shoes, untill, finally we were done.

hairstyles
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 pm

[[ It started already? ;o ]]

Juliette called a cab to go to the mansion. She was wearing her favorite white dress that had blue ruffles with designs on them, then for the last touch she put on all her many bracelets and bangles.

When the cab finally came she was off to the mansion.

Juliette walked up the stairs of the mansion, opened the doors and went in. There were lots of taller girls than her talking with they're friends while she didn't know anyone. So she just stood on a good spot and held her hands together; watching the people.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Ann

I finished the last details and left with Charlotte. I rode a taxi and arrived at the mansion. "This place sure is big.." I said. "I know.." Charlotte said to me. I walked up the stairs holding her hand. I had none to talk to. "Charlotte, you should talk to someone your age, and I will too." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Olivia arrived finally. She went inside and looked at everyone. They were all dressed really pretty. Olivia saw Trever and smiled and waved. She then looked at her phone. She had a text from her mom and then her phone shut down really fast. She was getting nervous that there was no cell service.

Trever saw really pretty girls. She looked at Juliette who was standing. He walked over and saw a girl waving and smiling he ignored her. He stood by Juliette and shook his head which made his bangs go left.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Juliette was watching the girls walk into the mansion, then she felt the shiver that you get when people are near you. She looked at the tall guy then to her matching phone.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 pm

What was with that guy? He wouldn't seen to leave the girls alone. He kept playing with his phone, this time looking at the calendar. It was incredibly boring, but it was much better than this, changing the skin and date. Mostly girls were invited, he noticed, was this some kind of party where the boys are all inside already? How creepy. He was shorter than most people here, that irked him really bad. As if he cared, though. He kept looking at his phone, every once in a while looking up at the girls to admire their dresses.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 pm

As Kadra looked around, she tried to spot the mansion. She was awfully late, and her not being able to find this place made it worse. Where could it be, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Trever noticed the girl didn't care and he walked away. All Trever wanted was a conversation. He sat on the stairs waiting for phoebe. He was nervous she wouldn't come or was even invited. He stared at the boy with his phone. He looked out the window , it was raining. Then he noticed something in the bookshelf. He walked over to check it out.

Olivia noticed the boy playing on his phone. She thought he was cute. She walked over closer , but not to close for him to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Juliette was on her phone looking at the time, suddenly she got an urgent phone call. She moved to the side and started talking to the person on the other line. After that she moved back to her spot and quickly found the mysterious guy walk away, she was again alone.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:06 pm

He kept playing with his phone, this time deciding to text someone, how come he hadn't thought of it before? A good online friend, Sandra, was online, so he just decided to talk to her.

S4NDR4: You decided to go to the weird party thing, you wimp? Or did you back down, Razz?
martin: im there. well actually go inside in a bit.
S4NDR4: Surprised what a surprise! hehe just like oyu to get me like that ;P
martin: guess so

he wasn't really interested in the conversation. He turned the phone off and began to look down at his shoes, he wasn't really interested in talking to anyone right now.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Trever decided not to bother. He thought this party sucked.There was no popular people here and Phoebe wasn't there. He went to the door and went outside in the rain. He looked at moon. It was bright and it was a full moon. He flipped his to the side.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Juliette was watching everyone have fun, he saw the mysterious guy go out the door. She was going to leave too but she felt like she was stalking someone so she didn't.

She was bored for a while so she went to the food table and got a few refreshments like some punch and a few pieces of strawberries.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 pm

As Kadra finally found the place, she knocked on the door, hoping the host would open it. Oh, this better be the right place, she thought. If this turned out to be the wrong home she would just scream.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Trever saw someone knock on the door. He when up to her and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 pm

"Hi," she said, peering into the house, "I have an invitation." She showed him the invitation in hopes to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:26 pm

"Hi and i am a guest too." Trever said smiling. He held the door opened for her.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Juliette saw the girl with long beautiful hair come in. She hoped to talk to her later on the night, but she was never really good at starting conversations she thought; drinking her punch.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm

He began to walk towards the place. It was terribly dark and kind of eerie. He turned his phone on to see the light and began walking casually, ignoring the rest of the guests. Every step he took made a small noise, the flawless quality of the floor and his dress shoes not getting along. It was mysterious, but he didn't stop walking, he wasn't one to get scared of something like this, and if he was scared, he wouldn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 pm

((i am gonna go to bed. We need to make sure everyone is at the mansion before we get locked in there))

Olivia saw the boy move away. She knew he didn't notice her and sat next to a girl drinking punch.She grabbed a cookie and sat back down. She looked at the floor which had dust. Then she saw a spider that was huge. She screamed loudly for everyone to hear. She jumped up and screamed again when it came closer. She was embarrassed, but she didn't care. The spider was to big.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm

[[ I was thinking of the spider thing, too, Mila. XD ]]

Juliette sneezed, she saw a spider crawling down its web just in front of her. She moved back; almost moving the refreshments table. Juliette sneezed again, the spider swung back and forth from its web then it fell on her shoulder. She was creeped out; about to scream but she didn't.

Why are there sp-spiders in here?" She thought.

Juliette froze, with the spider on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 pm

"Thanks," she said. She entered the mansion and gosh, was it big. She saw an empty seat over to her left and decided to sit there for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 pm

He looked over, oh, a spider. He walked over to it, and without much thought, took off his shoe, and hit it with the shoe that he had polio with, the bigger one, crushing it with barely any thoughts. "You don't have to say thanks." He turned around and continued to walk down the place, it really had the feel of a horror movie scene. It was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Juliette was still frozen with a spider on her shoulder that was now crawling up her neck.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 pm

She was glad the spider was gone.Olivia went to the bookshelf and found a book she picked it up and then the bookcase started to move. She dropped the book and had her mouth wide open.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 pm

The spider was still crawling up her neck, she knew no one would help so she shook her body to take it off.

Juliette walked to the bookshelf to find some books, too. She took a book and looked up front, she dropped the book and had her mouth open like the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next