Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+5
Oliver
emiko
alex
Relora
Mila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Olivia grabbed the other girls arm and dragged her in the other room with her.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 pm

She turned her head to see that the bookshelf had moved. This is peculiar, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Juliette followed the girl.

"Where are we? What room is this? Why is it dark?" Juliette asks looking for the switch; not even being nervous to speak.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Kadra got up and peered around. As peculiar as this was, she decided to follow the two who had entered. She went through it, looking at the intricate designs on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 pm

((not going to bed until later,yay))

Trever decided to go get food. He was starving because all he had was a omelet. He got punch and some chips. Trever ate 3 brownies too.

Olivia found a candle and lit it. She looked around like the other two girls. She wondered if there was anymore hidden places.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Juliette leaned on a wall and suddenly she felt like she was pulled, but no, she pressed a hidden passage way button thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 pm

((Ah, late, I'm just gonna try and catch up with you guys.))

Melanie
After Melanie was done doing her morning chores and such, she received an invitation. Oh who could it be from? Well it says to wear something fancy, so okay then.. After putting on the fanciest dress she had (which isn't that all fancy), she went to the address and walked through the door. Wow, this place.. It's.. Umm.. I don't know how to explain.. Melanie saw a spider. OH GOD A SPIDER NO. It started crawling on her. To Melanie, spiders are probably like giant dinosaurs trying to wipe out humanity.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 pm

"Hello?" Kadra called. She knew those girls went down here, but she didn't know where. She disliked feeling alone.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"Ok am i getting punked or is this place creepy." said Olivia. She walked slowly and saw the girl found another secret passage way.

Trever went into the room where everyone was. He walked in and yelled "BOOOOO"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 pm

She started to jog, hoping to catch up. Where were they? I hope I'm not alone, she thought. She kept calling, hoping to find whoever entered.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Juliette got scared when the mysterious guy yelled boo, her heart beat fast. She sat down holding her legs, good thing she's wearing tights, and started to tear up.

"I wanna go home, this place is creepy enough. And where did the girl go?" She said with a really quiet voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Seeing the bookshelf suddenly move, revealing an entrance, she walked in, full of cautious and awareness. "H-hello? Is anybody, or.. Anything there?" Melanie asked out of wonder. Melanie slowly walked deeper inside.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Kadra heard someone behind her. She turned and starting running the other way. "I'm here!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:11 pm

"W-Who is it!?" Melanie quickly ran towards the voice, hoping to find a human figure. The creepiness of this area is already reaching down into her.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 pm

When someone came into view she slowed down, while panting heavily. "Hello, I'm Kadra. What's your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 pm

"H-hi, I'm Melanie," Melanie said while panting. "Are you a bit umm how should I say it.. Lost too?"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 pm

"I suppose that's what you could call it," she said, nervously, "I saw two girls go in here and I followed after them. I'm not sure where they are now. I think it's best if we leave this."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:18 pm

While Juliette was crying, she leaned onto another passage way door and then she fell. She got up and started yelling for help.

"Hello! Anyone here?" Juliette yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:21 pm

"Yeah, well, that is, if the bookshelf isn't in front of the entrance to this place," she replied. Melanie glanced around, she saw a few cobwebs with spiders on them, but they weren't big enough to frighten her. She had a bit of an irritated face on her, though. This party.. It's a bit.. Irritating.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Martin had gone very deep into the house, now in a lovely dining-room looking area, it looked old and dirty, but you could tell it used to be very beautiful. He felt the doors close. "What- What was that?" He turned around, noticed they were closed, he flinched. "Ah..." He looked around, looking for something, when he saw.
Spider. Ok, he didn't really care for a spider. What he did care about were many, probably over 100, crawling over the walls and the floors. "No.. No...."
He went towards the door, knocking on it harshly. "IS ANYONE OUT THERE?" This was so unlike him. "ANYONE!"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Juliette was happy she heard another voice but her own.

"Hello! Are you there?" She said holding her arms, frightened.

[ Gotta go to bed, good night, guys! ]]
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 pm

"Ah.. No.." How'd this many spiders even get in here? He had been so careless.. He looked in a drawer, finding a small key inside, his arms filled with small bites, they hurt so bad, luckily the mittens helped him from them being too awful. He ran to the door and tried the lock. It won't open. (I imagine this lock can be used for another door) "Someone... Please open the door, please, please.." His throat was full, he ran across the room, looking for something that could help.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 pm

"I think we should check," she said. She wanted to make sure that if there was a way back to the main room, they would make use of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 pm

((I gotta go to bed at 10:00 PM Pacific Time Zone, well, in a more easier but longer form, whenever you don't see my name in the "Who is Online?" box, I'm either sleeping, at school, and etc.))

Melanie suddenly held Kadra's hand tightly, afraid from being separate from someone. She then glanced around even more, in a much more cautious way than she was when she first came in. "Yeah, there might be another secret door.." That might lead us to a lab that studies spiders.. She suddenly shivered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 pm

"P-PLEASE!" He couldn't find anything. Was this really a room based on only luck and people being nice enough to open a door for you? He knocked on it many times, even kicking it, when he suddenly yelled, it was a loud yell, furious and could probably be heard through most of the mansion, he wasn't sure why he did it, all he knew was that he was terrified. He felt a flinch in his leg, he had been bitten there and it was a terrible bite, he clinged onto it hoping the type of spider wasn't a terribly dangerous one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next