Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 pm

"Don't be silly, I'm your age. Well, bye!" She used glass magic to make the furniture pieces reassemble themselves, then she put them in the furnace.
((gtg for real nw.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:04 pm

((i missed a lot, as usual.))

Kit walked into her house and immediatly went towards the couch. She took out her holographic-pad and searched her e-mail. She was worried that she wouldn't get the chance to go to Winter Island.
Congrats, you have been selected to go to Winter Island! The message excited Kit so much that she let out a tiny squeal.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Fairies were chattering away again. Luna went over to her deer and hid it into a bush so she could eat later is she was hungry.

Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Sarah was outside, walking around in the Winter Snow. She really loves her home. There was a soft wind blowing, and red face was cold. She doesn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Aurora

I did the usual lame-celebration dance like in the movies. I walked out of my house. I locked it and then left. "What are the chances of winter being prettier than autumn..?" I thought. I realized my father wasn't in his office, and I started to think he had built another of those cyborgs. I felt curious and I took a quick look. I saw a beautiful human-like cyborg. I walked towards her and turned it on. Her eyes opened and I was amazed. She was so nice.. She starting telling me jokes. I asked her for her name. She didn't know. "I'll call you Jennifer" I said. I started thinking about taking Jennifer to Winter Island. I shaked my head. "Maybe next time.." I thought. I took her hand and we went to the rollercoaster-like thingy. We were in my father's office in no time. I left her there and turned her off. I read the card one more time. A few days later, I was ready to ride on the 'airplane' And I saw people comming. I thought that they were the other winners.

Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Singapore woke up exited. She got an E-mail. Turns out she won a contest. Singapore rushed out of the house and ran to the 'airplane'.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Ashley

Ashley walked into the scene. "What's up guys?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Singapore

I saw a girl named Ashley. She looked all right. "Hi." I said polietley.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Aurora

"Hi. I'm Aurora. I am from autumn. "I don't think winter is much better though.."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Sarah felt a vibration in her pocket. She takes out her cell phone. Turns out she had a message. She reads it. It says the people who had won the contest will be coming to Winter Island! WHAT!?!?! Sarah thought angrily. She throws her phone into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Singapore

"Hello Aurora, I'm Singapore from Spring." I'm pretty scared about winter island, I'm not used to cold weather. I made sure my bag had my laptop. "I'm ready to go.."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Sarah just wanted to explode. "Why did they decide to bring the winners of a contest to Winter Island? Or should I say- MY HOME!" She screams. She kicks some snow around. People from Spring, summer, and autumn- god she hates those people so much!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 pm

((Sarah lives in winter island? Its actually just a touristic destination. You can live anywhere else in winter.. Sorry...))
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Singapore

I stepped into the airplane and found my seat. It was number 28.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 pm

((( Aww... I thought it would be interesting to have someone live on Winter Island Sad )))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Aurora
((Okay. You can live in the small town in Winter Island..))
I found my seat. It was right next to Signapore, the girl I had met earlier. I looked out the window. I started to think about how life used to be, in Earth. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Kit climbed abored the 'airplane'. She saw many people in it. She sat in the middle and took out a leviating e-book.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Singapore

A cook passed by and handed me some soup. It was a mammoth and centuar soup. I asked if I could have a vegatarien one. The didn't have one, so I ate eggs and rice.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Kit didn't notice the waitress standing next to her. Her cheeks turned red with embarrasment. "I-I'm sorry I made you wait," she said quietly. The waitress nodded and walked away. Kit was glad she was alone. She wanted to daydream about Winter Island.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Aurora

I almost fell asleep. I felt a strange tickle. I opened my eyes. I saw a waitress. "No, its okay, I don't want anything yet." I said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:45 pm

"HI", ashley said to singapore. "i'm Ashley"
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Singapore

I took out my laptop and opened my forum account. I have been going on Spring forums ever since I was young. I needed more info on Winter Island. I made a new topic.

Hello, can any of you guys give me
information on Winter Island?
I am going there, Need info.

I pressed make new topic and waited. Wasn't winter island full of weird creature's and people?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Kit leaned back in her chair and tried to think of what Winter Island was like. I bet it's nice, but not as nice as Summer.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:49 pm

((We don't know there are the creatures in Winter Island. ))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 pm

The girl just ignored Ashley and went inside her house and sat at the window, playing on the computer. "How rude" she thought, "how could anybody say hi, then just leave??" Ashley went up to the house and tapped on the window, "excuse me but.. do you know who I am?" she asked, quite annoyed at the girls rudeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next