Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Singapore

That was probally my imagination, It has to be safe if it's a tourist attraction. A beeping noise came from my computer. I'll check it later.. It was a 18 hour trip, so i decided to take a nap..

((Swimmer we are on the plane.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Ashley got out of her seat and looked at the girl "Excuse me but.. do you know who I am?" she asked, quite annoyed of the girls rudeness.. "Who does that?? Nobody should say hi, then just leave and go sit down ALL THE WAY at the back" she thought to herself.. Waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Kit peered out of her seat. She saw a girl arguing with another girl. Oh, she looks scary. Mental note: Beware of her!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Sarah finds a rock to sit on. She tries to calm herself down. She lefts her phone in the snow, but she doesn't care. They are only people from Summer, Spring, and Autumn. It's not like their complete aliens.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Aurora

I put on some futuristic glasses, and things were projected from it. Eighteen hours.. I thought. I decided to sleep.

Last edited by Andrea~ on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Singapore

"Um, I'm sorry I never heard you.." I looked at the girl, she was sitting 3 seats in front of me, And she woke me up. "Hm, Then hello.." I drifted off back to sleep on Aurora's shoulder. I get really nervous around new people...
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Kit really wanted to join the conversation. She wasn't the social type but she wated to try and be friendly. "Hi," she said from her seat. Her greeting was not very loud. She coukldn't even hear what she said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:02 pm

"Excuse me??? But who do you think you are? Didn't your parents teach you manners, you're not supposed to fall asleep in the middle of a conversation!" Ashley was enraged.. How could this girl be so stupid?

MY 300th POST YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOrry, just trying for the 40 seconds to hurry up so i can post this.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Singapore

I snozeed off to sleep but some shouting kept me from falling asleep fully. Probally that girl that was shouting to me..

((Congradulations to U!!!! I suck at spelling))

Last edited by Seychelles on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Kit walked up to the screaming girl. Before she could stop herself, she tapped the girl's shoulder. Oh no!

((congrats, Swimmer!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Aurora

I heard screams. "End it!!" I said. I saw the waitress and told her for some food.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:10 pm

"Excuse me, but what's going on?" asked Kit frantically. She didn't do well in frightening situations. She tried taking deep breaths and hoped that it helped her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Singapore

I should have brought my coat, and my scarf... I forgot to feed my bird...
I forgot to say goodbye to my neighbor.... I didn't wash my kimono.....
SHUT UP SINGAPORE!! Stop worrying! I woke up a little bit later.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Aurora

I started eating the food the waitress brought. I gave her a tip and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm

No answer. I think they didn't notice me. Kit sighed and went back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Singapore

I felt groggley. The plane was out of the atmosphere now. I saw another winner. I think her name was Kit. I felt the urge to walk up to her and start a conversation. "Hi Kit. I'm Singapore. Are you nervous about this trip, like me?" I walked up and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Ashley felt a tapping, she turned around and smiled sweetly. Hi there, she said in her best innocently cute voice.. "I hope this girl isn't as rude as the other" she thought. She looked at the girl closely.. She was pretty, not Hot and Sexy like ashley but she was really pretty. "Do you need something?" Ashley asked, trying to make a good impression.

EDIT: AWW U GUYS ARE TOO FAST FOR ME!

(Ashley's amazing at lying and singing, and dancing, and she's a ninja-like girl.. jCheck out my stranded RP form, its the same girl)

(THANK YOU, you're all too kind.)

this is for you seychelles. maybe for your signature?
Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Glitte10

Last edited by Swimmer on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Aurora

Only 2 more hours.. I thought. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:22 pm

((Thank you so much! It's butiful! What's the image code?)) I love you

Singapore

"Me neither.."

((gtg eat dinner, Brb))

Last edited by Seychelles on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm

There are people talking to me! To the screamer-girl, she said, "No, I-I'm just here t-to say hi." Then she turned to Singapore. "I-I'm very nervous. I've n-never been to Winter Island." I hope I didn't say that too quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 pm

( it won't let me get the code.. so just save that picture. Or just use it yourself CLICK HERE

No of course you didn't say tht too quietly" Ashley said. "oops..she didn't say that outloud" ashley thought. "Well i'm ashley" she said in the cutest voice ever, Ashley stuck out her hand to shake hands.

(she can read minds)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Elaina woke up the next day on the floor. Oh, silly me, I forgot to get in bed. She changed into new clothes, checked the glass furniture, and flew outside to get her mail and weekly updates. She flicked through the mail. Mail, nothing... WAIT! Winter Island... contest winners... what? People are coming to Winter island! This is bad, this is bad. She animated the swan figure. "Go straight to the human town and bring me a newspaper. These updates aren't always correct." The swan flew off to the town while Elaina sat down. What am I going to do? People in Winter Island... They could be a real threat to the magical creatures here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Kit shook Ashley's hand. She hoped she had shook it firmly enough. What do I do now? I've never gotten this far in a conversation before! "I...um, like your hair," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Aurora

I woke up. "I am the captain and I'd like to inform you we are about to start with the landing.." I heard, I was glad the flight was over, finally.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:38 pm

"Thanks, and it's OK.. I don't talk to people much either. It's hard being the daughter of Justin Meyers all TIME BILLIONAIRE of the world, all I do is study, and take my music and fighting lessons.." Ashley massaged her hand from the girls strong grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next