Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:40 pm

((Update guys, I now have a picture in my rp app so that will be what she looks like.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:40 pm

"U-um, whose Justin Meyers? I'm from Summer and I've never heard of him..." she said to Ashley. At Summer they had a Dustin Squires but not a Justin Meyers.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:47 pm

"He's Dustin Squires in Law". ashley said, dustin staretd stealing his fortune, so my dad decided to go to spring." Ashley just hoped this girl liked her, she could open her up a little.. "This girl is so.. nervous?" Ashley thought. "I can read her mind though, so it's not awkward for me".
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm

"Oh, that's u-unfortunate," said Kit. She twirled the ends of her hair, a habit she does when she's freaking out. "You're not upset with me for liking Dustin, are you?" Please don't be upset!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 pm

The swan returned nearly 4 hours later. "Good." She unanimated the swan and took the newspaper. "So it's true... AND THEY ARRIVED RIGHT NOW?!" Quickly, she animated the swan, a bird, a wolf, and a cat. "Spy on them. Don't be seen though, not by anyone. Every night come back to me and tell me. If they approach the cottage, come to me immediately." She whispered quietly. The animals rushed off. She attempted to animate the deer, but it didn't work. She inspected it closely. "It's ice. And look, here's a nick which a sharp claw must have made." She laughed. "Ah, probably one of those silly ice wolves." She smiled.

Last edited by SilverBell on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Aurora

I gave my first footstep out of the airplane. It was cold. It was still very pretty. I started feeling bad because I was wearing sandals.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Kit walked out of the airplane. As soon as she put her foot onto the strange white substance she screamed. But it wasn't a loud scream, more like a squeak. "C-cold..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Ashley put on some snowpants and a designer brand jacket with a fluffy hood, she put on some botes and a scarf too. "Common Kit, it's time to have some fun"/ And i'm fine with you liking dustin... he's hot anyways."
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:56 pm

((Back))

Singapore

I walked out of the airplane, the freakishly cold wind hit me. I joined the girls conversation. "In spring there is this REALLY HOT BOY BAND called Other Direction!" I loved them so much. I couldn't help but manage a squeal.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:56 pm

The glass cat

It prowled off towards town and spotted Ashley. It immediately began following her.

Last edited by SilverBell on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Sarah gets up from sitting on her rock. She decides to take a little walk. She turns around a corner and sees an airplane-wait, an AIRPLANE!? She ducks behind a large pine tree. She peeks around it.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:57 pm

"F-fun?" Kit cautiously put her right foot into the snow. It chilled her to the bone and made her want to scream, but instead she wrapped her arms around herself. "At Summer we have Two Direction," Kit said quietly.

((omg other direction?! lol))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 pm

People! Sarah's face grew red with anger. "The contest winners!" She shouts angrily. She slaps her hand over her mouth. Wow, nice going, Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Aurora

"In autumn, I got to meet Daniel. Daniel, from Vampires.." I said. "Vampires was this very popular movie.." BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Worst name maker ever

Singapore

I saw another girl, She looked like she wasn't a winner. "Who's that?" I pointed at her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Ashley pulled out a spare jacket and boots. "here" she said as she handed them to kit. "You really need it..". Kit was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, with black ballerina flats.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Aurora

I turned around. I didn't see that girl. "Who?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Elaina Snow

All the other animals has already arrived and chosen who to follow. She looked at the furniture. It was all dome. I should take this back. But where does that pixie live?
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Singapore

I was freezing. But I walked up to the mystyrious girl. "Hello, Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

"Thanks!" said Kit gratefully. She put on the warm clothes and sighed with happiness. I guess talking is good. "In Summer the movie MyLight is coming out. It's about this girl named Ella who is in love with a guy named Fredward," she said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Aneria

She flew over and saw a clear animal. Looked like a cat. What was it doing here? She soon resumed her preening.

((Off topic: Swimmer I ordered in your shop.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 pm

(((NNNNGGGG! Not responding in time =_= ))))

Sarah makes a tiny squeak. Oh no! They noticed her! She puts her hood up, making sure her all of her white hair was inside. They would possibly know she lives here, because her hair is white.

Last edited by Astrid5764 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:09 pm

The glass cat

It spotted Aneria but continued following Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Singapore

"Are you a contest winner?" I asked the girl. She had a hood on. "I've never seen you before.."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 pm

A harsh wind blew towards Kit. Oh, so cold. She squeezed herself and tried to get warm, but it didn't work. "W-where do we go n-now?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next