Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Sarah shakes her head no. Should she tell them she lives here? Did they see her white hair at first glance? Well, no duh! They spotted me! Sarah thought.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Elaina

She transformed into a human and walked to town. "Hello! Who are you? I'm Elaina." she said to the winners.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:13 pm

"Hi, Sara I know you are a magical creature." Ashley said. "I can read minds, you know you really have to hide that, so you're looking for me... here I am. Ashley said to the hooded girl." "Oh, I also like your white hair."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 pm

"I-I'm Kit..." said Kit. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and looked shyly at the ground.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:15 pm

((never mind guys))

Last edited by SilverBell on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Singapore

" Well, Hello..." I think they are kinda weird.. " Are you our guides?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Sarah's face went blank. "N-no... I'm not your guide." She takes a deep breath. She'll regret saying this. "I-I live here." She says. She puts her hood down, showing her white hair.

Last edited by Astrid5764 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:18 pm

"Umm, sure I guess." she thought awhile. I have nothing to lose. she reminded herself.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Singapore

Aww.. How cute... "So, Let's get going. Where's our hotel?" I couldn't help but ask that, I was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:20 pm

"P-please show us it," said Kit. Her lips started quivering, something she had never done before.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:20 pm

"Hotel? Umm, which hotel? I ah... Live here too."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Aurora

I saw Sarah's beautiful and long white hair. I was cold, freezing cold. I was only wearing a short dress made of a very thin fabric.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:22 pm

((( OHMIGOD!!! GAHHHH!!!! I'M NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M TYPING!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!! I meant to put "N-no...I'm not your guide" )))
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Singapore

What did she mean? "We get a hotel to stay in, RIGHT?" Please, Please....
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Ashley grabbed sarah and brought her to a very quiet corner. "Listen bub, I can read minds and you know I have powers just like you, so when are you going to quit this act and take me to your leader?" Ashley asked in a don't-mess-with-me tone. "I seriously think I'm the one that you've been sent to look for.. now where's that 8 year old you're thinking about?" Ashely let go of the girl.. "believe me now?" She took a step back.. for the girls face was getting as white as her hair. "Maybe she's embarrassed".. ashley thought.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:24 pm

"Oh..." she used some navigation magic. "Right there." she pointed to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:25 pm

"H-hotel, nowwww." Kit wasn't used to temperatures below 60 degrees. She blew in her hands and rubbed her arms. Kit swiftly walked to the hotel. She tripped many times but that didn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Singapore

I RAN to the hotel. Checked in and got a key. "Our room is room 675492!" I said to the others.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Sarah looks right at Ashley. What the flip is she talking about? And why is she talking about an 8-year-old!? She LIVES here! She doesn't have a leader! And she's not looking for any magical creatures! Sarah could feel her face burning. "What are you talking about?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 pm

She quietly slipped away. "Oh dear, now I'll have to come back." She accidentally bumped into Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

"O-okay." Kit wasn't comfortable with sharing a room with others, but she didn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Singapore

I grabbed my bags and rushed into the room. The room had glass bed's and glass frenature. "What the-, How do we sleep?!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Ashley turned to the other girl. "IT'S YOU THEN!!" she said.. "YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ME!! YOU'RE MY KIND!!" SHE SAID.. RESTRAINING BOTH GIRLS BY THEIR WRISTS.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Kit touched the bed. It was hard and cold, her two least favorite things. "I'll just sleep on the floor." She suddenly realized the floor had ice on it. It scared her and made her slip.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Aurora

I rushed into the hotel and got into my room. Glass furniture.. Everything was made of glass. Even pillows! I didn't complain. I picked the bed on the top.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next