Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:34 pm

((( gotta go )))

Sarah puts her hood back up. She lets strands of her hair stick out. She watches the people go into an ice hotel. She had nothing else better to do. She follows them inside.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:34 pm

"I'm not looking for you! She pushed Ashley away angrily and used magic to call up a blizzard. "Goodbye!" She left and went home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Singapore

I caught Kit before she could fall. "I have two sleeping bags, I'll give you one." I gave her a sleeping bag. Mine was out on the floor with my stuff. "Where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:36 pm

"Thanks," said Kit as she accepted the sleeping bag. "M-maybe they're playing in the snow." I can't imagine playing in snow. It must be freezing.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Ashley snapped her fingers and stopped the blizzard, she made it 18 degrees. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING FOR ME!!! I CAN READY YOUR MIND!!" She flew over to the girl.. "why don't you believe me?" She used magic and made it rain.. Following the girl to her home. "I. AM. THE. ONE!.. Take me to ur leader!"
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Singapore

"There's Aurora!" She said pointing to the top bed.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:39 pm

"Oh? Magic?" She animated all the other glass figures and set them on Ashley. She transformed back into a fairy and slipped in to the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:40 pm

"H-hello." Kit wrapped herself in the sleeping bag and began rocking. She hoped what she was doing would help her warm up.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Singapore dug into her tote bag and pulled out a blanket, She handed it to Aurora. "Hope you feel better!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Ashley snapped her fingers and the glass figures shattered to pieces. She used magic and opened the door and stepped in. "I know what you're thinking". "why aren't you letting me into this world?" She made the teapot explode.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

"I miss Summer," said Kit. She immediatly regretted it because she felt like she was complaining. "Nevermind," she added softly.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:44 pm

"No it's okay." Singapore said. "I miss Spring.."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:45 pm

The figures! She started crying. "How do you know of our world?" She flew away, resting on a cloud.
((teapot? And the cottage is fairy size, aka TINY!))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 pm

"It's cold here," said Kit. She looked out the glass window and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 pm

"I want to go home, I don't even know why I entered this contest.." Singapore tried to put a Other Direction poster on the wall, but it slipped right off.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 pm

"I CAN READ YOUR MIND!" she said. I have powers just like you, you are my kind!
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Kit took out a small notebook. She took out her Ella♥Fredward pen and began writing.
Dear Diary:
It's Cold.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Singapore saw what Kit wrote. She giggled.

Singapore

I decided to go down to have some food. I was starving. "Do you want to come?" I asked Kit.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:53 pm

"What do you think you are? A fairy? You must be crazy!" She used her last resort. She snapped her fingers and a huge blizzard came up. It encased Ashely, leaving her in a thick layer of ice.
((its not really fun for me if you can ruin everything I do so please not this time? please?))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 pm

"S-sure." Kit stuffed the notebook in her purse. She didn't realize she was hungry. Probably because the cold is distracting me.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:58 pm

SilverBell wrote:
"What do you think you are? A fairy? You must be crazy!" She used her last resort. She snapped her fingers and a huge blizzard came up. It encased Ashely, leaving her in a thick layer of ice.
((its not really fun for me if you can ruin everything I do so please not this time? please?))

(( I agree))

Singapore

I started walking down the ice stairs. I slipped and fell down all 9237 stairs. "Owie..." Kit was still walking down, So I waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 pm

WOW. THIS SUCKS.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:00 pm

She directed the blizzard to place Ashley in the edge of the forest. She flew home again and then release her.
((you are free again!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Swimmer wrote:
WOW. THIS SUCKS.

Oh how nice of you to say ISAMMY. Stop hacking you're older sisters account already!

This is why you get banned all the time! You tried to replace Fantage forums! You spam and now you try to make us hate Swimmer! SERIOUSLY STOP IT ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

((Gtg, I went back up and went to sleep.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next