Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

((hey guys lets just do the RP))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Oh, My. Gosh. I'm sorry everyone!! Is it possible that I can delete that post?

Ashley
She went to the hotel and went in.. "Guys do you think it's cold?" she asked. She stripped down to her bra and underwear. "Watch this" she snapped her fingers and used her magic, it instantly became 30 degrees and she began to sweat. "Pretty neat eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Aneria

Aneria was flying in the sky when all of a sudden she started to fall

((Swimmer please don't strip!))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 pm

((OMG isammy was like so mean so erase the part about Elaina vs Ashley in our minds k?))
Elaina walked home from town. She checked on her glass figures, they were all fine. She sighed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:20 pm

"GUYS???" Ashley said. "Don't you like the warm feeling?" She put her shorts back on so it would look like a bikini. She raised the temperature another 5 degrees and turned the beds into real beds.. Beds made for queens. She snapped her fingers and the pillows became linen and feathers.. This was the life.

((that was odd.. when I went to my computer I was logged off.))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:29 pm

((did you read what happened? Isammy made Ashley all weird and crazy.))
Well, I'd better deliver the furniture. She flew to Alexandras house with the furniture.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:34 pm

((Hey guys, fill me in on what happened. I misses like 10 pages))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh gosh..

Ashley looked at everyone sitting on the beds, "are you going to say something?" She made it even warmer..
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Kit was too happy to speak. She happily ran to a bed and flopped against it. "So. Amazing," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:14 pm

((Where am I right now?? Oh, lets get to the part where we get lost in the winter forest.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Omg where am I last I rem I was getting my e mail that I'm going to winter island
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 pm

~Kitty wrote:
Omg where am I last I rem I was getting my e mail that I'm going to winter island

Yes please people explain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Rufistar wrote:
~Kitty wrote:

Yes please people explain?

You could say that again. Now where exactly ARE we?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 pm

((We're on a hotel in Winter Island))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Alexandra -

Alexandra saw Elaina with the furniture, she flew to her and took some of the furniture to help.

"I'll help, you." She picked some up from her arms and had forgotten to ask for her name.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:44 pm

The wind started to pick up. Sarah could feel it slice through her hoodie. She wraps her arms around herself, and hangs her head down, looking at the snow.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:59 pm

(( I just made an APP can I start now , if its okay with you guys of course ))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:00 pm

((( I guess you can start. The contest winners are already at Winter Island. )))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:07 pm

(( I'll be the late winner ? I guess LOL ))

Darcy hoped out of the taxi cab and the fresh winter air hit her.Darcy walked into the hotel,it was so warm and cozzy she went up to the admintrators and gave them the ticket they directed her into a queen suit and left Darcy some food.She dropped my winter coat and her scarf and looked around the room sorda like a twirl but,you get it.Darcy dropped her luggage and sat criss-cross on the floor she took out her laptop and speakers and put on her favorite song she took her mic and sang along.
''I use to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own'' she said while tapping her foot to the music she got up and dance around.She was really happy , but she did miss her friends life was turning to a whole new chapter and she was ready for it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:12 pm

The wind was now fierce, and Sarah's hood went down, revealing her white hair. Her hair was a shade darker than the snow. She tries putting her hood back up.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Darcy finally calmed down and settled onto her bed with her MacBook 6000 on her lap and a some cheap earphones.She scrolled down the procher and looked at the place she could visit she hoped out of bed threw on a glamour kills shirt and sweat banks and her sweater with a jacket and a scarf with mittens.She walked out her suit and down the corridor of the hotel and out the building she walked down the streets till she saw a girl with white hair ''I couldn't help but notice your white hair''! I say jumping up and down speaking in my fall accent. ((Can there be a fall season accent ? ))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:27 pm

((( My 2-year-old cousin, Jocelyn, is sitting with me while I'm on the laptop. Annd I'm typing with one hand, so replying will take a little longer. )))

Holding on tightly to her hood, Sarah looks up. Another person. Possibly another contest winner. "Thanks. It's to show I live here."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 pm

((I am from fall/autumn too so I guess I'll have a fall/autumn accent, maybe it can be like a brittish+spanish accent?))

Aurora

I was walking through a very beautiful garden. I think it was called Snow Garden. I picked up a flower. I wanted to see more. I saw a shadow. I started following it, deep into the forest.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 pm

The wind was starting to slow down. Sarah puts her hood down, letting her hair hang over her shoulders. "I have lived in Winter Island all my life. It's cold all year round, so I'm pretty used to it, but the winds, I'm not used to those yet." She explains.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Aurora

Suddenly, the shadow disappeared, just like I did. I was in the middle of the winter forest. I was completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next