Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Auburn

I wrapped my GM red polar bear skin coat around me, the air bristled. Why was I here? "Hello?" I yelled. My parents had dropped me off here, they thought it would be good to get away from all the tech for once. Arrrrrrrrrrrrggghhh!!!
It didn't matter to them that they were using tech all the time too! Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhh... I looked around for a companion, but there was no one.
I guess I'm lost..... Great.......
I decided to do some exploring....

Last edited by lunastar999 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Sarah puts her hood back up. Forgetting the person was by her, she turns around and walks away. The wind picked up again, it felt like a cold knife was being placed on Sarah's face. She wraps her arms around herself again. She didn't know where she was going. She ends up in a winter forest (((The forest that Aurora is in. )))
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Auburn

Ahead of me was a large forest. ((the forest aurora and Sarah are in))
I could hear things in it. What things? Bats? It better not be bats.
I slowly moved forward, the large bulky snow boots were no match for the chill outside of them.
Maybe there are more people in the forest.....or monsters that will eat me......
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Sarah trudges in the snow. Then she feels something grab her hair. She turns her head. A tree branch. Oh, now that's just great! "STUPID TREE BRANCHES!" Sarah yells as she tries to get her hair out of the branch.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Kit woke up suddenly. She had not realized she had fallen asleep. "morning," she said groggily and sleepily.
((I'm on iPod so it may take longer to reply))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 pm

"It's ok, I'll do it. She waved her hands around a bit. Where do you want them?" she pointed and they flew around the room. Suddenly the glass wolf appeared. She leaned in close and listened. "Oh, there are 3 of them." She nodded and unanimated the wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Aurora

I heard a scream. "Hello? Helloooooo??" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'll be back later." Picking up the wolf, she flew around until she saw a girl tangled in tree branches. Slightly giggling she said "Hello!" in her creepiest voice and kept out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Aurora

I felt smart and tried to find a way out. I was wrong. I was deeply lost in the middle of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Autumn

I heard a scream, I heard a yell, maybe someone cursing a tree branch?? I was confused, where was the resort my dad was talking about? I opened up my holophone and checked for new messages, darn, no signal.... Wait.....what was that?? Was that a twig snapping? I shivered and walked deeper into the forest...
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:20 pm

"Oops!" She accidentally snapped a twig. She flew away only to run into yet another girl. Why am I so clumsy? She froze.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Aurora

I didn't move. I saw a fairy/pixie infront of me. This has to be a dream..
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Autumn

"Hello....? Is someone there?
I slight breeze ruffled my hair. Maybe this was a prank? I took an instilled protein/vita bar out of my deep pockets and munched on it. Don't worry Autumn, you'll get though this...... or would I???
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Alexandra -

Alexandra nodded and put some of the furniture that was never broken onto its spots. After she finished putting the furniture in the right spots, she suddenly fell onto the ground, she has forgotten that her wing broke. So she walked but she got tired easily since she wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Auburn

I turned around and started walking back to the place where my ship had dropped me off. Maybe I could yell? Maybe it would hear me...?

But what I saw behind me looked sooooo much different then what I had seen two seconds ago.....I shifted from foot to foot making the snow crunch beneath me.
I heard a loud gasp....it sounded like it was coming from right in front of me....I walked closer to inspect it...

((andrea is it ok if I find you and the fairy? If it's not that's ok, but I just wanted something more exited to write about then me wandering around...))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm

She transformed into a human. "Ah, why hello, d-didn't think I- I'd see you a-again..."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Alexandra -

Alexandra decided to go for a walk outside of her castle mansion.

While she was taking a walk with her head down she found the fairy who helped her and a girl on a tree. Alexandra stepped one step back so they wouldn't step on her, since she was a small pixie after all.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 pm

((Sure.))

Aurora

I closed my eyes. It was a very realistic dream. I opened my eyes and a arrow came by, flying, and it left a very big wound in my arm. It was bleeding. Not a dream..!
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 pm

could they see me? I was wearing bright red, but the dense foliage may be hiding me.... I girl and a...........another girl? Standing face to face....surprised at seeing each other maybe? They were probably other contest winners..should I go up to them?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 pm

She spotted another girl. "Someone help me out here." she muttered. The glass swan immediately flew into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:53 pm

I stepped toward the two girls ((aurora and Elaina)) suddenly the girl with blond hair got shot with and arrow...what???? Should I help her?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Aurora

It was too much pain. I covered my arm to hide the blood from the sight of dangerous animals. It was an open cut, somehow, I felt like it had already happened. I turned around. The arrow I had been cut with had a strange liquid on its sharp tip. It was poison. I felt dizzy. I fell to the ground. Snow touched my cut and it felt like it was being burnt.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:59 pm

"Oh my, oh my." She instructed the swan to go to the cottage and get the health kit prepared. "You! Come here and help!" She shouted to Auburn, then summoned a wind to carry Aurora to the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Auburn

whooops.... ok i fainted or something...(((SORRY I DELETED IT)))

Last edited by lunastar999 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 pm

"Goodness! Are all humans this fragile?" she summoned another wind for Auburn and they went to the cottage. Three hours later, Elaina was working on two magical glass staffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next