Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Alexandra -

Alexandra watches at the blood squirted out of the girl's arm. She was scared of them so she ran back to her glass castle, she took a nice freezing cold bath so it could help her wings heal. After she finished she went to the kitchen and tried making something to eat. Though, she wasn't really good at cooking pixie food.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Auburn

I awoke in a small cottage....so many smells tingled in my nose....I felt woozy..what happened? Where am I?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 pm

"You're finally awake. Have something to eat." She busily fiddled with the glass and adjusted the heat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Alexandra -

Alex decided to visit to the person who fixed her furniture. When she got there she knocked on the door softly and was thinking about thanking her and asking for her name. Alexandra waited a while, but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 pm

"Hmm? Come in. Who is it?" it was the pixie she fixed the glass for. "It's a party in here."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Alexandra -

Alex giggled a bit and flew in a little.

"I'm just here to thank you for fixing my furniture, and I am truly sorry I didn't give you some sort of present." She said apologizing, "Sorry for intruding or anything."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Auburn

"ungh....hello?" The girl I had seen before in the forest was there, she was at the door. I smelled something....food? I was soo hungry, so much had happened since eating my vita bar....

Last edited by lunastar999 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 pm

"It's alright. Don't be sorry. By the way, do you know any healing magic?" She gestured towards Aurora. "But first, let's get everyone introduced. I'm Elaina Snow."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Auburn

I turned my head sideways....there was the girl who had been shot... I sat up. The other girl with silver(?) hair was talking to someone, but I couldn't see who it was. I was so confused...

Last edited by lunastar999 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

"Okay.." She told the fairy, "And I don't think so. But I know how to freeze things, once I freeze it, it will be a little numb and won't hurt as much, though." Alexandra was putting her finger onto her chin.

Alex was looking around until she saw a human, she immediately used camouflage to hide from her.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 pm

"Don't be afraid. She's hurt but she won't harm us. She's one of the contest winners. Have you heard?" she transformed into a fairy again and fluttered near Alex.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Auburn

Was.....was that girl talking to... herself? Talk about crazy...
There were so many viles bubbling...it looked like an old fashioned science class...

Last edited by lunastar999 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Aurora

I woke up. I tried to stand up and I tripped on the slippery floor.I was still feeling pain, from the poison, and the arrow. I slowly saw less and less, untill I was blind.. I didn't even notice. I thought my eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 pm

She remembered Auburn."This is a shock, isn't it." She flew closer to where Auburn was lying down.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Alexandra -

Alexandra stopped being in camouflage form and had a very confused face but also smiled a little.

"What contest winners? I've never heard of any contest, here." she made a very weird face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Aurora

My eyes were grey, almost white. I started blinking. I only saw white.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Darcy walked the direction of the Winter girl and suddenly felt woozy she fell to the ground and woke up on snowy ground.Darcy wondered around the snow forest when she came upon a cottage.She knocked on the door softly breathing in and out slowly she knocked once again looking around herself just incase any attackers.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 pm

"Really. Look, here's the update. I subscribed for it, and there was a contest in the other seasons." She handed the update over. She finally began noticing Aurora's eye change. "Umm, what's happening?" Then the door was knocked on again. "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Ahhhhhh! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I stumbled backwards, AAAAAAHHHHH!!! "What....what are you?" There were two beings in front of me. One, small, the other looked exactly like the girl who was there before.

I wasn't sure if I was screaming out loud or in my head...did it matter though? I was soooo going crazy....

Last edited by lunastar999 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Darcy walked in slowly and peeked threw with her light purple eyes.''Um , hello I need help , I am not from here'' I said I was blinking quickly I felt woozy again ''Room.Getting.Darker'' I fell threw the door and solid on the ground.What was happening?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 pm

"Why are you afraid? Oh. It's because I'm a fairy." she smiled weakly. To Darcy, "Lie down. Now. Just wait."
((omg I'm managing the show by myself someone help AND I'm on the phone No ))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Aurora

I covered my face. I blinked again. I guess the poison had really made me turn blind.. I heard a voice. It wasn't hard to recognize.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Someone burst through the door of the small cottage. I was aware of everything in the room, and yet I couldn't believe any of it...
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 pm

"Alright. Alex, can you help them?" She handed everyone a cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 pm

I woke up ''What happened ? Woah , your a-a-a Fairy''! I say I smiled so big my cheeks started to hurt.''Can you explain to me , where did I end up and what is this world''? I say I kinda sounded stupid but ya know , its me. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next