Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Icyy flew into the forest and landed by a tree and she saw smoke! Oh no, the forest is on fire. She went closer to it she saw a fire built she went close to it until she saw a knife she backed off a little bit.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Sarah pushes her other foot on the snow. She slides on the ice on one foot. She tries to keep her balance. She has ice skated before in her sneakers. She's pretty used to it.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Singapore saw Sarah. "Hello again! Can you help us?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm

She went a little closer to the camp. Her wings very close to the ground almost like an arctic fox. Went under a little table since she is fairly small.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Sarah hears a familiar voice. She stops her skating by putting her other foot on the ice. In her sneakers, she skates back with no hesitation. She sighs. "What do you need help with?" She asks reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 pm

"Do you know the path out of the forest? That would be a big help." Singapore asked nicely
She doesn't seem to like me, Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Icyy looked around it is deserted maybe there is food in this area. She saw a little tent she went in it and looked around
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 pm

"No, I haven't seen anything. This is interesting. Want to find the diamonds?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Icyy found nothing in the deserted area so she took off to the nice icey lake. She found people there oh no keep calm maybe the won't notice the big icecle.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm

"Well, not now. Bye!" Elaina left the cottage and remembered she had heard a thump earlier.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Singapore

I saw a bird, Made out of ice? It probally was an ice sculpture. I reached my hand out to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

She saw the marks left in the snow shaped like a bird. She decided to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm

I sqwaucked (first of all I'm an ice phoenix not a bird) pecked at the person's hand.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm

She looked around and sighed. I wonder where those people are.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Singapore

The ice sculpture pecked at me! I stared at it. "W-what are you?" I said slowley
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Icyy looked at her hopefully I won't scare her by talking " I am a Phoenix please do not be afriad of my talkings I am very smart even though I look like a small bird" she hope she didn't say to much to the human.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Singapore

This ice pheonex talked! Well, I shouldv'e introduced myself. "Hello, My name is Singapore. I am a human. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 pm

She transformed into a fairy and flew to the lake. She saw everyone.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Icyy looked at her " my name is Icyy most people don't introduce themselves to me they just run away in fear. Well it is fine. I am an ice phoenix but most people think I am my close realitive the crystal Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Kit stared at the knife. She had never held a weapon before. The closet thing to a knife she ahd held was a plastic one. I can't be trusted with this. It's too dangerous!
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm

"A-A crystal phonex? What is that? I'm sorry, I havn't met any creature's like you.." Singapore said politley. "And Kit, You can do it!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Icyy waited for the human to say something but she didn't she just stood there awh I scared another human, finally she spoke.

Last edited by ♥Rainbow♥ on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

"N-no, I can't," she protested. She placed the knife back in the snow and looked sadly at Singapore.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

She summoned the glass wolf and animated it. It walked towards Singapore. She might be dangerous...
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Alexandra -

Alex went home holding the necklace tightly against her palms with a serious face. Once she got there she went upstairs to her library and started the investigation. She scattered around looking for thick books with a clue about the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next