Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm

The bird falls from flight and is killed. Singapore see's it's a snow duck. Yum.. She brings it back to the lake. "Here." She hands the duck to Kit.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 pm

She placed the necklace in. Slowly, a staircase appeared.
((just to clarify andrea, your not at my cottage.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 pm

((I know. I'm outside.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Kit jumps at the sound of Singapore's voice. She didn't noticed she was there. "T-thanks, but I'm v-vegetarian," she said very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Alexandra -

Alex started banging the door, she wanted to get that necklace and she had to ask Elaina if she found it.

"Elaina!" She was literally screaming at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm

"OH." Singapore handed the duck to Andrea. "Here."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Sarah was finally able to get her hair out of the branch. She watches someone kill a bird. Sarah rolls her eyes. She puts her hood back up. She walks to the lake. She puts her foot on the ice.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm

"Yes? Come in." She looked from the staircase. "You have no idea what I found..."
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Singapore

I was starving, And sice we were lost I cooked the duck. "How do we get out?" I asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Alexandra -

Alex didn't hear Elaina speaking since she was focusing on her heart beating.

"Have you seen a necklace with a water symbol on it? I need it immediately." She was panting and making shapes in the air using her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm

"I-I think the hotel is that way." Kit nervously outstretched her arm and pointed south. She hoped she was correct.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:43 pm

"Oh. About that." She told Alex about the diamonds and the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Alexandra -

"What!?" She was schocked, "You never told me?"

Alex was almost crying.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi I forgot I signed up so well here I am so imma just join in.

Icyy she was looking for some prey like maybe a tiny squirrel. She kept soaring around with her Ice cold wings. Looking for something.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 pm

"I didn't know until now.. You can have it back. I don't want it." she pushed it to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Kit looked nervously at the endless land of snow. She feared that she would be trapped outside. Kit took out her small diary and wrote another entry.
Dear Diary:
Help.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Alexandra -

Alex was glad to have it back, but she remembered a pixie folktale, there was a staircase with light blue handles and clouds below it. The staircase would send them to the normal pixie/fairy habitat and you would meet the royals.

"Have you seen anything weird while you had this necklace?" She asked holding the necklace tightly.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Icyy looked down she found her prey by a cottage thing. She saw a little tiny mouse and flew towards it. Her beak crashed right into the wall. OW!
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Singapore

I did not follow Kit. I know the direction I came in was from the north telling by where the sun was at that time. But I don't know the path. "Kit, I'm going to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 pm

"Oh, okay," replied Kit quietly. She stayed where she was and began rubbing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Icyy her beak hurt her bad but she still got the mouse and very hungry ate it in one gulp. Mmmmm
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Ruki found some firewood. Yes! She lit a fire. The ice underneath began melting. She moved on the snow. The fire sent a smoke signal in the air. "Kit, You go where you thought it would be. If you find anything or not come back to the campfire."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 pm

"B-but, what if I get attacked?" she said nervously. She did not want to venture in Winter Island by herself.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Icyy she flew right next to a wet cloud getting more water every single time. More ice crystals coming off her wings. Into the forest of ice.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Singapore carved a knife out of her knife(see what I did there?). She handed it to Kit. "Please search around carefully, and be careful.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next