Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Aurora

I touched a jewel on the top of the staff. The staff started levitating. It reached the sky and it began snowing.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Alexandra -

It started snowing. Alex flew up in the sky and twirled around in front of the humans and creatures in the lake, she was healed. Alex began dancing round in the sky, while she was doing that blue dust fell from the tips of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Kit's smile faded as it began to snow. Her warm bones began to freeze up again. "Oh," she said glumly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Aurora

I smiled. "Ashley, you shouldn't kill this people, even more if you aren't from here.." I said. The staff fell and I catched it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Alexandra -

Alex flew down to Aurora, overjoyed.

"Thank you, so much, Aurora!" she said giggling.

Alex was making snow angels in the snow, she even put her whole face in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Aurora

"Your welcome.." I said. I started playing with the staff.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Elaina stepped out from where she was hiding. She had been so hot, but now... She smiled and transformed into a human. She spins around, reveling in the snow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Alexandra -

Alex calmed down patted her dress to take the snow off. She out her legs onto the freezing water. She was shooting snow onto the water, she got her legs out of the water and froze the lake for ice skating.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:28 pm

"Isn't this wonderful?" She uses magic to create more snow and pulls out some ice skates.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Kit began shivering like crazy. Her hands were beginning to feel numb. She left the campfire and went in search for the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

(( I feel like Darcy is getting ignored xD ))

''I feel alone'' I whisper I walk near a tree and sit down.Darcy didn't care how cold it was she wanted to go home no one liked her anyway.Darcy looked up at the blue sky and hummed a song.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:26 pm

((oh, sorry!!))

Kit looked at Darcy. She looked so alone. I know that feeling. Kit decided to be social and nice. She walked over to Darcy and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 pm

It started snowing. Sarah wasn't sure if she should feel happy or angry. She doesn't have her hoodie on, and she doesn't remember where she left it last! She rolls down her jeans, and wraps her arms around herself. She starts trembling.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 pm

''Oh , hi '' I say and smile weakly at Kit it was really cold.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Kit waved. Her hands were shaking. The cold weather was too much for her to handle. She got a few twigs and rocks and began making a fire.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Sarah walks through the forest, avoiding the branches. She steps on a patch of ice, but before she could fall, she grabs onto a nearby branch with both of her hands. She lets out a really loud squeak. There was also ice on the tree branch! She removes her hands from it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 pm

''Did you hear that''? I say looking around ''We should go see who it is''! I say sounding excited
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Sarah touched her skin. It was really cold and red. She could feel her nose running. She breaks out into a run, ducking under branches and jumping over snow piles. She stops by a tree. She leans her back against it. She was breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm

"I would r-rather stay here and warm up," said Kit softly. She rubbed the twigs faster until an orange flame appeared. She put her hands in front of the flame and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Auburn

((I'm a bit behind, sorry if I sound lost))

I watched snow fall like dead butterflies....I heard a small shriek and watched the little Darcy girl run toward the trees. I followed, finding Sarah shivering. "Wait!" I called after her, but she couldn't hear me. I chased after her, she looked cold. "Wait! I have an extra coat! Do you want it? I'm not really that cold! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Sarah sneezes into her arm. She slides down against the tree until she was sitting on the snow. She wraps her arms around herself to try to keep warm. She sneezes a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:34 pm

( what has happened while i was gone?)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm

((Ashley made it hot, all the residents were dramatically melting, aurora made it cold, everyone but kit is happy.))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm

I turned around and looked back ''Oh ya thanks, do you wanna come with me to find out what that noise was''? I say jumping up and down
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Singapore felt the cold. "I think I liked it better when it was hot.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next