Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Elaina stared at Kit. "I didn't know there was more of you." Again it seemed to come from the glass wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Kit nearly screamed. She stared at the wolf in shock. I didn't know animals could talk! Only robot animals can talk! Kit was too startled to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm

((I....I'm so lost.....someone catch me up?))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 pm

((what's going on.. I was in the cottage w/ u guys.. now where is everyone INCLUDING ME!))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 pm

A bunch of the animals are talking and we are talking to the wolf right now while I sleep. (( I got to go people don't go to far ahead without me Surprised))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 pm

((Everyone is at a frozen lake. Elaina is talking to Kit through a glass wolf, Elaina is hidden.))
"Well, I'm not an animal and glass animals don't talk."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Ashley was standing on a frozen lake, she looked around and pushed them all to shore. Then snapped her fingers and magically made it 28 degrees out. The ice instantly melted from the lake.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Icyy all of a sudden felt warm so she decided to go to the lake get make sure she doesn't melt but all of the sudden the lake was warm when she touched it her leg melted the whole land is warm. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm gonna die if it doesn't get could.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 am

Alexandra -

Alex decided to go back to the lake to go swimming but when she arrived there it was too hot, she also couldn't turn back to pixie size.

"Ahh!" She screamed repeatedly holding her arms.

It was hot, she was about to turn into snow. She blew snow into her arms trying to cool her off.

"Stop, please, stop!" She was crying, she didn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 am

Ashley snapped her fingers again and made it 8 degrees warmer. She was happy that it was warmer, she loved the warm breeze through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 am

Alexandra -

Alex went up to the girl who was controlling the weather and slapped her weakly, she would have done it harder but she was too weak. Alex froze the lake for a matter of time and she immediately jump in but it turned warm again. And as the wind blew snow coming out of her body flew up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 am

Icyy was officially over heated she was gonna regenerate and she doesn't want to lose another life ( I know a lot about Phoenix's they regenerate instead of dying.)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:09 am

Alexandra -

"Stop, please. Stop!" She was screaming at the girl.

Alex was still blowing snow onto her hands. She tried blowing snow all over the place but it only melted.

"You must be ashamed. Making the creatures here in this island extinct when it's not even yours." Alex whispered.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 am

It suddenly started getting warmer. Sarah was sweating in her hoodie. She takes it off. She's now in a short-sleeve shirt that is purple with blue snowflakes on it. She drops her hoodie on the snow. She rolls up her pants.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

Kit backed away slowly from the wolf. It's talking scared her to death.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 am

Sarah sees smoke rising in the air. She walks closer to it. She peers around a tree and sees people surrounding a campfire. She takes a closer look. The contest winners!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 am

Icyy was about to regenerate all the memories almost lost her cold wings melting she could try to fly to the camp while her wings last she almost go to the camp site when she fell hard on the the- grass?!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:41 am

Sarah's eyes followed a glass phoenix. It was melting. She watched it trying to fly. The phoenix fell and landed on the grass. Wait- grass!?!? Sarah averted her eyes to the ground. Grass! Blades of grass! She makes a loud squeak.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:09 am

Auburn

I stared at the frozen lake...was is melting? Everything seemed to be changing....from winter to....Spring?

((sorry, I am soooo lost))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 am

She tried flying again but it was useless
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 am

Auburn

I watched as everything started to melt, even the bird
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Aurora

I felt heat. I got up and tripped with a bush of flowers. "You have to stop!!" I said. I crossed my arms and held the staff tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Alexandra -

Alex's wings started to melt, she couldn't fly anymore. She tried to get out of the lake but it took a while.

"Were going to be extinct!" She was screaming, she didn't want to die.

"Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Kit noticed the temperature rise. She was warming up. "Is it becoming Summer?" she asked herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:15 pm

It started to become warm ''Help Kit , Whats going on''? I scream in terror a icy tear fell down my cheek ''I want my mommy''! I screamed I held onto Kit tightly.I missed my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next