Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Sarah hears screaming. Out in the distance, she sees a pack of snow wolves growling at a person. Sarah walks over slowly to the wolves. One wolf notices her, but it stops growling. It walks over to her. Sarah reaches her hand out. The wolf sniffs it and nudges it. It looks up at her with displeasing eyes. "This person doesn't mean any harm- she's safe." Sarah says to the snow wolf. She looks up at the pack. They were all looking at her.

(((Another thing that came to my head- Sarah can talk to the Winter Island animals, and the animals know she lives here, since her hair is white.)))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:45 pm

I backed away whimpering and crying ''Please don't kill me!I want my mom'' I said I wiped away my tears with my spare arm and backed away more.I was only 9 and this was happening?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Sarah walks over to the wolf pack, with the snow wolf following behind her. She kneels on her knees in front of them. They were still looking at her. She reaches her hand out. One wolf nudges it, another one licks it. "I know you're all wolves, but can you try to just leave the humans alone?" Sarah could feels tears brimming in her eyes. For once, she actually felt sorry for someone. She gets back up on her own two feet.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 pm

I felt really scared I just stood there crying and yelling for my mom ''My mommy!Wheres my mommy''! I scream
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Elaina smiled warmly. "Let's get you somewhere to sleep."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Sarah looks at the poor girl. She looks rather young, perhaps 9 years old? She chokes back tears. "It'll be okay" She says. She gets back down on her knees, and whispers something in one of the wolf's ears. The wolf looks at her, and turns away from her, leading the pack to a different spot.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

She thinks for a moment, then takes some feathers and spreads them on the ground.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 pm

The tears were still brimming in Sarah's eyes. She gets back up and walks on over to the person. She gives her a hug. Sarah could feel tears going down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry they did that..." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Kit gazed at the feathers. They were big and sparkly. "W-where did you get those from?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Aurora started hating being blind. She picked up her staff and walked away into te forest.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 pm

"Snow swan feathers. They're around the forest, if you look." She rearranged the feathers.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 pm

"I-is the swan mad?" she asked nervously. What if the swan wanted revenge?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:38 pm

"Well, i just found them sitting there..."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:13 am

Ashley heard some screaming, so she headed towards it. She saw a little girl with blood all over her arms and wolves, then she saw another girl. Was it (KAii Yuki's character)? "Woah!" she said as she rushed to their sides. "Leave them alone, you nasty wolves!" With a flick of her wrists she sent a fireball at them, they began to flee. "Don't worry, the fireball won't last more than 1 minute - so we can escape" Ashley assured.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 pm

((That was Kiki's character. I'm at my house with Rin's person))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:36 pm

(((@Blackened~Waters You know Sarah lives in Winter Island, right? The animals know she lives at Winter Island, so they won't harm her. )))

Sarah saw a fire ball coming towards the pack. What? What is that? She thought. Then she hears a voice. She sees another girl. Was she talking to her?
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:09 pm

"Hi guys, i'm ashley.. Are you okay?? What's your names."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:28 pm

''My name is Darcy'' I said clutching my leg
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:34 am

(((Wanna bring this RP back alive x3)))

"My name is Sarah." She responds. A fireball... Ive never seen one of those used around here...

Last edited by Miyako-Chan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:51 am

Aurora stands up. "What is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 pm

''Well , my leg is bleeding and I might DIE'' I screamed clutching my leg.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Alexandra -

Alexandra opened her door with her rug and dusted it. She coughed do to the dirty dust.

Alex heard a scream but she thought she was hallucinating so she just went back in the house and ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Aurora felt embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I'm just blind."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:15 pm

"Uh hi, sorry about that little encounter with the wolves.. but I couldn't watch you get hurt.. I- I had to do something" she said gracefully. She walked over to Sarah and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Aneria was plucking some feathers out. They were a little less than perfect. In other words if it wasn't perfect, it would have to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next