Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Elaina transforms back into a fairy and sees Kit. "Hello again, I suppose you're on her side." She prepares to cast a winter spell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Alexandra -

Alex laid onto the snow pile and watched Ashley having her shoulder to feet frozen. She was laying for a while and started to get tired, so she slept on the snow,
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Sarah sees walks over to the lake. She begins skating in her sneakers again. She starts off with one foot, then slowly drops her other foot onto the ice.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

She wonders what will work more. This girl is from summer. She creates a miniature blizzard to follow Kit around.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

"N-no, I'm not," replied Kit quietly to the fairy. She stepped back a bit, worrying intensly about the fiary.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 pm

"You're not?" She gets rid of the blizzard. "I have somewhere warm for you maybe."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Sarah creates a scratchy Figure Eight on the ice. Being in her sneakers, she skates of the ice with no trouble. She keeps smiling to herself. She can now keep it nice and cold.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm

"Oh, okay," Kit replied, a little bit happier this time. She smiled at the fairy.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm

"Well, if you agree to the following. One, never enter my bedroom. Two, don't start a fire on your own unless absolutely necessary. And three, don't let anyone in. Don't bring any friends. Follow me." She flies to the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Kit didn't have time to reply. The fairy was already traveling ahead of her. Kit walked quickly. She took out her diary and wrote a new entry:
Dear Diary:
I'm following a fairy!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Ashley opened her eyes and melted the ice from her. "Why you little,," Ashley trailed off as she grabbed the fairy in her hand and squished her throwing her to the ground, and stepping on her, she set the fairy on FIRE in anger and watched her suffer. "Don't Screw WITH ME!" she said in a very fierce tone.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Alexandra -

Alex laughed, she grew bigger than the girl and made a threat she would step on her.

"What a miss!"

"You want a piece of me now you she had an evil grin on her face.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Elaina reaches the cottage and starts a fire, not enough to melt herself of course. She wonders if the girl is trustworthy enough to be given a wand.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Kit followed closely behind the fairy. She looked around the cottage. It was cute and she loved the interior design.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm

"let's go! You worthless piece of DUST!" Ashley said. (Like pixie dust?)

Ashley grew 2 times taller than the fairy, and set her hair to fire. She reached for the girls arm and twisted it as far back as she could. Ashley heard her screech in pain, "oh, i'm not done with you yet" ashley spitted. She picked up the burning fairy and threw her onto the ground, body slamming on top of her, making sure to elbow her as she went down.

Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:30 pm

[[ I don't think you can grow taller since I saw on my app that I was the only one who can do that.. owo ]]

Alexandra -

"You can't if you can't see me!" Alex used camouflage magic onto herself and shrunk smaller so it would be a bit harder.

She froze the girl's feet together and waited for her to trip.

"Your all alone with no one to help you now, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 pm

[ and yes I can, because i'm the magic elf QUEEN, and I basically have all powers, but you stupid fairies erased my memories]
Ashley unfroze her feet and used her mind reading powers to find the fairy. "I got you know, dustie" she said as she stomped on her. "ouch" she heard the fairy think. Ashley set that fairy on fire.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 pm

[[ But elves can only have nature powers. .-. ]]

Alexandra -

"Haha! You missed you little elf!" Alexandra laughed at her.

Alex flew to her house knowing that the elf won't find her due to the island's power to make all creature's habitats hidden.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:47 pm

[Well mine is the QUEEN elf, so she has all magic but all her loyal subjects have nature powers, otherwise it would be MADNESS]

Ashley was furious. She sat down by the tree and shrank back down to normal size. She saw a teapot sized house shrinking and getting smaller by the second. She set it to fire, and heard the fairy that she was fighting with screaming. Ashley walked away and sat by a mossy tree. She made it warm enough for her liking, but cold enough for the fairies not to melt.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

[[ Swimmer, you can't find my house. If you read my text then you would've known and my house is a big ice castle. ]]

Alexandra -

Alex smelt fire, it was from the abandoned fairy house about 10 blocks away from her. She shrugged and didn't care since it was abandoned anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Ashley jut sat there. She poofed a strawberry and banana smoothie into her hand and drank from it, enjoying the warm breeze,
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 pm

"Do you like it? It's a little small, but once it fit 6 people."
((gtg dinner))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Sarah puts her hood up. She was still smiling to herself. She decides to go take a walk after all of this. She around in the forest, being extra alert for tree branches.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:27 pm

"It's n-nice," replied Kit. She continued to gaze at the cool things inside the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:35 pm

I woke up exhausted and cold.I lifted my head up and looked at my arm,It was cutt opened I looked around I see a pack of snow wolves heading towards me smelling my blood ''Help!Mom Daddy Help''! I scream crying tears stream down my cheeks rapidly.''Help me!I don't wanna die'' The wolves got closer and growled at me ''Help me!'' I said kicking my legs back so I can slide back so I can move away from the wolves ''Help me''! I scream crawling I couldn't get up half of my foot was gone and my arm has a wound that wouldn't allow me to push myself up to try to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next