Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Alexandra -

Alex didn't notice she fell asleep, she woke up.

"I'm going home." She said with a voice just after you sleep, "If you want to visit, I'm just next door."

Alex was sloppy after she slept, when she was outside walking home she fell onto the freezing snow and just got up and started to walk home, being too lazy to even fly.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:37 pm

"Bye, Alex. See you arupnd." She yawned. For chores, how about sweeping for Darcy, cooking for Auburn, what for Aurora?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Aurora

I felt a strange tickle. I was feeling something. "There are magical diamonds under this place.."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 am

"What's that? Diamonds? Just an old, old legend about this forest." And that's why I like glass, she doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 am

((( Missed a lot. I'm on my mother's computer, because my brother is on mine. )))

Sarah finally gets her hair out of the branch. A pile of snow dumps on top of her. "GAHHH!!!" She screams, as snow lands on her head. She runs at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:49 am

OMG OMG OMG
Where is everyone/me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:16 am

((Morning))

''I smell bacon''! I say and wiggle my nose at the beautiful smell of bacon ''So , your my mommy now right''? I say and tilt my head like a confused puppy
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 am

Auburn

I awoke to strong smells of something yummy....Not exactly like at home, but I like it just the same... The old-fashion cottage came into view...I sat up---feeling stronger.....
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

(( omg.. what is happening and where am i.. the rest of us?))
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:52 am

((Aurora (andrea) Darcy (Vas Happin?) and me Auburn are in s magic cottage with SilverBell and Kyokio))

Auburn

"So....um, why do you live here?" I asked the larger fairy. "Wouldn't you rather live in a different season? We have a ton of tech and stuff in Autumn."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 am

Sarah continues running. She trips on a small rock, and falls face-first in the snow. Now her face is all red from coldness. She lifts her head up from the snow, and sees a cottage up ahead ((( The cottage that everyone is in. )))

Last edited by Astrid5764 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 am

I heard a loud thump and I went to check it out I grabbed my winter jacket and ran outside from where the noise was coming from. ''Hey girl are you okay''? I put her head on my lap and put my green eyes in her face examining for bruises or any cuts.

(( Darcy is like 8 and she is very HYPER & caring so shes a handful ))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:22 am

I'm out. This is too complicated. Maybe i'll re-join next week, when I don't have as much per-calculus.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:57 pm

"Wait! Everyone, when you're done with breakfast line up outside. And I live here because I was born here. I don't need technology." She flew about worried the cabin would burst with people.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 pm

(( What is happening?)) Question
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:41 pm

((Aurora (andrea) Darcy (Vas Happin?) Auburn (lunastar) and Sarah(Astrid) are in Elaina's (me) magic cottage.))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Alexandra -

Alex went outside to swim in the fresh freezing lake. She first put on her swim dress and dived in, the water splashed, it was sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Kit woke up. She hadn't realized that she was asleep. She woke up and climbed off the soft bed. She put on the warm clothes Ashley gave her and went outside.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 pm

"Someone new? Please tell me there aren't anymore contest winners!" The staff she made for Darcy was finished. "Here." She handed it over.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Singapore woke up after Kit. She put on some warm clothes and walked out after her.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Auburn

The past few days had gone from strange, to stranger. I was in a small cottage with many other girls my age. A fairy, yes a fairy, had given me a magic staff for protection. But.....ever since I had picked up the staff I felt much warmer...strange...
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:27 pm

"How do you like the staff? Watch." She grabbed Auburn's hand and pushed down. The staff began to glow and a fire started at it's tip.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Aurora

I was starting to discover some wonderful tricks with the staff. Ice started comming out of the staff, and shaped a bird made of ice. I could see through the bird's eyes. The bird was flying around the forest.

((Seriously, this roleplay is about being lost in the winter island forest. Something has to happen so we get lost in the wildness..))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:39 pm

((( Alright, what's going on? )))
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Singapore started walking in a random direction. The path was Icy and white. She slipped on it and found a whole lake covered with ice. She started to skate on it with some skates she carved out of ice(with the knife in her pocket). Hey, Where are the others? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next