Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I dont get this...

Go down 
+2
Rufistar
Pancakette
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Ok. I just figured this out. Everyone that makes a character has to use a hover board... buttt like the store owners dont have them. I remember when Fantage had a glitch when it would look like you had no board. I hate the boards. And I want Fantage to have noses. I cant smell. =.=
Back to top Go down

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 pm

I actually like the fact that fantage has no noses. Makes the game 120% cuter.
I really don't like these topics about fantage should do this or that
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 pm

True. I usually wear the reindeer antlers so I have a nose. It would be nice to just at least have a little something there. Like 2011 Easter had little bunneh noses. I LOVED those but I sold them. :/
Back to top Go down

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Pancakette wrote:
True. I usually wear the reindeer antlers so I have a nose. It would be nice to just at least have a little something there. Like 2011 Easter had little bunneh noses. I LOVED those but I sold them. :/
I actually dislike the reindeer nose and the bunny nose. It looks plain old fine with out them.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 pm

We fantage people stand on boards so the makers of fantage wouldn't have to animate the avatars. So less work for the makers.

And the people are kind of chibi-style, so no noses. I actually think people look quite silly with a bunny nose.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Rufistar wrote:
We fantage people stand on boards so the makers of fantage wouldn't have to animate the avatars. So less work for the makers.

And probably less lag.

Maybe Fantage should make an expensive costume with Fantagians walking?
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:48 pm

True. Fantage isnt the BEST game out there with all fancy graphics. And the store owners dont move so instead of making the legs move which has to look good or it wont look like they are walking so leaving then on a board and just making the board move is easier.
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Fantage does have some costumes without boards, but I think most of them are limited.. and maybe fantage should make more cool looking noses u can get if u want one
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:02 pm

annaxD wrote:
Fantage does have some costumes without boards, but I think most of them are limited.. and maybe fantage should make more cool looking noses u can get if u want one
Oh god no. It would be really wierd not having a nose and seeing 10 people with them.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Pancakette wrote:
I really don't want fantage to have a nose.But there is this elf ears that have a nose but it looks really freaky because of the nose.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Pretty soon, all the people are gonna get fat and lazy cuz they cant walk and run and exersise. All they do is stand on a bored and fly. So realistic right? XD
Back to top Go down

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm

This is what fantage would look like with a nose.
Not pretty.
I dont get this... Fantag10
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Clockworker's Doll wrote:
Not pretty.

Yep, I tried doing that too.
Back to top Go down

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Clockworker's Doll wrote:
Not pretty.

Yep, I tried doing that too.
Lol, I actually scared my self by making it. I showed my older sister and she was all like
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! That isn't a nose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I dont get this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get this...   I dont get this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont get this...
Page 1 of 1