Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you guys make a banner?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

How do you guys make a banner? Empty
PostSubject: How do you guys make a banner?   How do you guys make a banner? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 am

I was wondering how other user's banner looking so creative and I think it should be created by their own and its so cool but how do I make a banner and what is a banner(I know the meaning but what is a banner putting it in the forum) I really do not want to download it but I want to make it very cool! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys make a banner?   How do you guys make a banner? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 am

Wrong section. Moved from Graphics to Art Discussion and Tutorials.

Also, for future reference, if you have a question on how to make a banner or signature or whatever, it goes in Art Discussion and Tutorials. I understand that you may have been a little confused since this is the graphics section.
Back to top Go down
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys make a banner?   How do you guys make a banner? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:25 am

Yep, I am confused. It looks all the same though. I wish the forum would be more organized and easier to understand where to post... But do you know how to make a banner?
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys make a banner?   How do you guys make a banner? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Having some skills in GIMP or Photoshop should do the trick. GIMP is free, PS is not.

If you take some time to experiment with the program and trying out all the tools and such, you'll learn how to use it. At least that's how I learn.
If you're wondering about how to do specific things, look up tutorials for it.

And you know, to start off, go to the File menu in the program and open up a picture you'd like to edit into a banner. Make use of layers. Crop out whatever's unneeded and make it fit in a forum signature.

So yeah, that's all I can help you with. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys make a banner?   How do you guys make a banner? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you guys make a banner?
Page 1 of 1