Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My member on fantage

Go down 
+8
Squirtle
pat
Surpris3đ
Mikuto
BeyBeyBeyonce
SilverBell
Snow
Britney Spears
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Britney Spears
New Fantagian
Britney Spears

My member on fantage Empty
PostSubject: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:50 pm

My member is being bullied by men and women and they wont stop! My parents will never let me back on if the keep bullying me!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 pm

A lot of people on fantage get bullied even if you ask them to stop no one can stop cyber bullying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Well this happens alot.
the best thing is to not talk to anyone on Fantage.
Hope everything gets better!

Last edited by Clockwork Nightmare on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Just don't go on too much. In fact, ignore them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
BeyBeyBeyonce
New Fantagian
BeyBeyBeyonce

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Rip Someone Skin out on fantage. They will stop. That's what I always did at middle school.
Back to top Go down
Mikuto
Rookie Fantagian
Mikuto

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Don't worry about them, what they are doing is cyber-bullying you. I suggest just to ignore them. If they really are bothering you that bad, I also suggest you report them and hopefully Fantage will do something (Or hopefully they'll keep record on how many times that person(s) have gotten reported).
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 pm

BeyBeyBeyonce wrote:
Rip Someone Skin out on fantage. They will stop. That's what I always did at middle school.

What is wrong with you? It is an online game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:02 pm

BeyBeyBeyonce wrote:
And how would that be possible on a childs game?
Back to top Go down
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:05 am

What people did to you was wrong because this is cyber-bullying. Actually, others cyber-bullied you because they might have a reason because everything has a reason. However, don't worry about it. If you are having this kind of difficulties, report to fantage or ignore them. Another way, talk to someone close to you like your best friend in real or in fantage if your BFF on fantage can be trusted or your parents or a trusted adult
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:13 am

Don't worry Ive gotten cyber bullied too
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:33 am

This allllwaaaayyyss happens to me. just ignore them. simple as that.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am

Trash talk. That's my style. Twisted Evil

But the smart thing to do is to ignore them. Don't bother reporting, fantage won't do anything. Stay away from them. They may have a fun username or silly clothes, but they could be drunk guys trolling the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:45 am

Dont take this offensively.
But if ur britney spears.. You wouldnt play fantage. You wouldnt talk to your mom about a lame game because u are a grown woman.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:49 am

Weekays wrote:
But if ur britney spears.. You wouldnt play fantage. You wouldnt talk to your mom about a lame game because u are a grown woman.

Dude... No offense but you could easily tell that she's not the real Britney.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 am

ᗰᗩᖇᔕᖺᎩ ★ wrote:
Weekays wrote:

I know that. IM just gonna see if she will dig herself in a hole that she cant get out of.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 am

Weekays wrote:
ᗰᗩᖇᔕᖺᎩ ★ wrote:
Weekays wrote:

I know that. IM just gonna see if she will dig herself in a hole that she cant get out of.

she never said she was Britney Spears. Maybe she just really likes her
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:33 pm

speak up! don't let words ruin your day. U can always tell a fantage mod or tell them to cut it. Teasing someone doesn't make them cooler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Marshy wrote:
Trash talk. That's my style. Twisted Evil

But the smart thing to do is to ignore them. Don't bother reporting, fantage won't do anything. Stay away from them. They may have a fun username or silly clothes, but they could be drunk guys trolling the Internet.
LOL.. Trash talk them drunk dudes! Razz
But on a serious note: Are these people like, on EVERY server you go on? Keep changing servers once you see them, it'll take em' a while to find you if you keep jumping servers. Reporting them probably wont work. For one, they would need to be reported multiple times by more than 1 person. And keep in mind fantage is a busy company!
Try making another account, and tell all your friends to add you on your new account. I think that would work the best, but if you still need more help try emailing fantage or just block the bad people. By blocking them, you wont be able to see / talk to them anymore.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 am

Report to fantage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My member on fantage   My member on fantage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My member on fantage
Page 1 of 1