Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wish I was a Fantage Member

Go down 
+30
sherley739
Blackrose
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
xXlexiXx
panda_boo38
racchel2107
kitty5
Lilfantagegirl55
Pommu-pon
make_believe
coolboy1
Henry(;
Mustard
Owl
Fantasygirl
rangels
Charmed
no
nymphie
Relora
Kandi
dearheart1
Michelle
alex
pokeranger
Janelle
♥cherry♥
MsJoyMaeda
Iamawsome1
rosey21
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rosey21
Rookie Fantagian
rosey21

Wish I was a Fantage Member Empty
PostSubject: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 pm

I have been on Fantage recently. I've been going to val tryouts and guys seem to be always picking members instead of non members. I think it's sad because some people can't afford to be a member.

It's not just val tryouts. It's other stuff too. Sometimes when I go to a fashion show hosted by a boy, they cheer for members, not non members.

I wish I was a Fantage member. Members always make me jealous. Sad
Back to top Go down
Iamawsome1
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Im same as rosey. I won a val try once but then that boy dumped me cause i wasnt a member.
Mad confused Sad
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 am

What I'm thinking is that they pick members to be their vals and cheer on them in fashion shows because they are better than non-members. And girl members are more beautiful than girl nons.
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:53 am

Yea. I'm a member and I was in downtown and this non-member asked me to be his val and i was like "?" and he said "Please your pretty!" but i walked away..no offense to you non-member boys.
Back to top Go down
rosey21
Rookie Fantagian
rosey21

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm

And I try to talk to boys but they always walk away from me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:04 pm

I know I hate members! Even though i have a rare girl but still!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:27 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
What I'm thinking is that they pick members to be their vals and cheer on them in fashion shows because they are better than non-members. And girl members are more beautiful than girl nons.

Candy, Candy, Candy... *gives a small laugh* MAKING COMPARISONS ON MEMBERS AND NOnMEMBERS MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. So, members can afford more than nonmembers, so what? It's the thought that counts I'm a nonmember but I still win fashion shows against members.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Sorry... but 'val' tryouts? wow.... Erm. val's day was over months ago. and being a 'val' and calling someone 'pretty' thats a pixel is just sad xP
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Well, theres really no difference between non members and members. Member gets most of the benefits but they have to pay, like me I'm a member. But to nonmembers.. keep trying, even though people may think members are better than nons.
Back to top Go down
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Ha...... Don't try val tryouts for 1, for 2, don't even date a *perfectly made* moving Flash image online... o.o
I'm not a member, but I'm friends with many nons and mems. I still have nothing against mems, or nons. I've never won a fashion show.... But so?
Anyways.. yeah members can be mean sometimes, bragging, etc. But technically nons are bad also, not talking to them because of their membership, etc.
If you can't afford it, there are many ways to start trying to earn money to afford it.
You could also ask for money from a friend or something, but a lil' tip: Don't become a mem because you will get a val Neutral Get real love...
Back to top Go down
http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:15 pm

It's not that hard to get membership anymore... I mean, I remember when there were only 2 ways to get member stuff.

But, my parents don't have a credit card/my credit cards not accepted by Fantage! If it's not, then you can buy a gift card from your local Walgreen's or CVS. I promise you that if you get the gift card and select 'credit card' and Fantage will take it.
I don't want to put in my information! Get a game card, at your local video game store or the next time you go to the store.
OR, you can just send your money to fantage.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:20 pm

This stupid Member non-member thing really gets on my nerves.
1 forget val tryouts Dating a pixel image is not really smart you never know who's on the other screen.
2 Don't randomly walk to a member guy and start saying stuff My little brother has an e-coin account and it really annoys him when all these random mems and nonmems gather 'round
3 Don't be Envious(Sorry but the word jealous doesn't really apply to this situation)Being Envious will definitely not help the situation.
4There are good non-mem outfits You just got have an eye for it
5 So what if a Mem guy Roots for a Mem girl There is a Great chance that they are friends or vals They have a right to root for whomever they want I f it bugs so much try your best to win the show its not very hard
6(mainly @Fantage_rules**)I find no reason to hate members they are probably little kids who are excited and like to brag about there accomplishment other than that your hate will get you no where

Truly I don't care if you disagree or hate my comments but guess what,I might be right even if you think I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:27 pm

The only reason that people 'date' on Fantage is because they're arent any limits to what they can do. They can go to a cafe, then a party, and THEN to the beach for a walk, but obviously, a 10 or 11 year old can't do that in real life.

Last edited by SjeeshBack on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:08 pm

"Vals" aren't neccesarily a good idea but then again, I haven't played fantage for a while.
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Oi... I'm trying to think of something helpful to say without someone else getting all offensive.
Hm.
What about;
I used to be a non, if you just keep colecting all the stuff you can, it'll be easier to win fashion shows.
I won them a lot when I was one.
And Relora is right, there are really good non outfits. You just have to have taste. Maybe I should post some...
Another thing, val tryouts;
Now if your like me, and you just go because (1, you're bored, (2, you want to see who in their right mind would go, (3 you want to prank them [AKA Leave in the middle of it] (4, act wild and crazy and creep people out, or (5, ALL OF THE ABOVE. Then that is fine by me.
If you're going because you seriously want to get a "val",
then... wow. No no no... why? Just why?

If you do that, I want you to sit and think exactly why you would want to do that.
What's the point?

Moving on...
Getting a membership.
No allowance? Try and work things out with your parents. Ask if you can maybe post an ad in the newspaper for mowing lawns or babysitting. You don't ALWAYS have to pay for stuff through the internet. Just get a enough money for a few Game Cards, and buy a membership. Or you buy eCoins with them too.

Maybe I should post a topic on this...
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Relora wrote:
1 forget val tryouts Dating a pixel image is not really smart you never know who's on the other screen.
2 Don't randomly walk to a member guy and start saying stuff My little brother has an e-coin account and it really annoys him when all these random mems and nonmems gather 'round
3 Don't be Envious(Sorry but the word jealous doesn't really apply to this situation)Being Envious will definitely not help the situation.
5 So what if a Mem guy Roots for a Mem girl There is a Great chance that they are friends or vals They have a right to root for whomever they want I f it bugs so much try your best to win the show its not very hard
6(mainly @Fantage_rules**)I find no reason to hate members they are probably little kids who are excited and like to brag about there accomplishment other than that your hate will get you no where

Truly I don't care if you disagree or hate my comments but guess what,I might be right even if you think I am wrong.

I agree 100%
Why would someone want to date pixels, they havent even known them for one minute and then they become their "PD" or "Val". I mean come on people are you THAT desperate that you would "date'' someone you don't know? I mean, what do you know, the person behind that screen could be a 50-year-old pedo.
Back to top Go down
rangels
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Dudee, i used too be a memberr. then it got canceled..-.-
Back to top Go down
rosey21
Rookie Fantagian
rosey21

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Ok I'm sorry. Please don't make me more depressed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Bearcatt wrote:
Relora wrote:

I agree 100%
Why would someone want to date pixels, they havent even known them for one minute and then they become their "PD" or "Val". I mean come on people are you THAT desperate that you would "date'' someone you don't know? I mean, what do you know, the person behind that screen could be a 50-year-old pedo.

I agree with both of you.
I also agree with you on the 50 year old pedo thing. SO true. Because I saw an old man at the library, and he was on Fantage in a girl's room kissing. (I almost SCREAMED!)
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
rosey21
Rookie Fantagian
rosey21

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Guys, I know you're trying to help but you're making me depressed still! Sad
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:40 pm

rosey21 wrote:

How are we making you depressed?
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
rosey21
Rookie Fantagian
rosey21

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Well you're giving me good advice but it sounds mean kinda.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 pm

That old man thing is creepy... errrm warn the authorities? I'm pretty sure that's illegal o.o unless the girl's a creeper too. Wow that'd be awkward. xD
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 pm

rosey21 wrote:

If youre depressed because you're not a member on fantage nor can you find a 'val' on fantage...you need some help....
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Urm, why not get...I dont know...a real ''val'' or ''pd'' , haha, its actually called A BOYFRIEND.

for all of you girls who have been single all your life, guys. are. annoying. i know it. i have a boyfriend. hah.

chiiiiiiiiiiillll until the right one comes and stop dating pixelss♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish I was a Fantage Member
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next