Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wish I was a Fantage Member

Go down 
+30
sherley739
Blackrose
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
xXlexiXx
panda_boo38
racchel2107
kitty5
Lilfantagegirl55
Pommu-pon
make_believe
coolboy1
Henry(;
Mustard
Owl
Fantasygirl
rangels
Charmed
no
nymphie
Relora
Kandi
dearheart1
Michelle
alex
pokeranger
Janelle
♥cherry♥
MsJoyMaeda
Iamawsome1
rosey21
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rosey21
Rookie Fantagian
rosey21

Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:04 am

even in real life, im still jealous. my sister and my friends are always cuddling with their boyfriends and girlfriends and talking about it. it's annoying
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:36 am

♥bliss wrote:
That old man thing is creepy... errrm warn the authorities? I'm pretty sure that's illegal o.o unless the girl's a creeper too. Wow that'd be awkward. xD

I told my dad, since he's a cop. Having a dad as a cop comes in handy a lot. Like threatening stalkers, telling my friends not to shop lift, and reporting stuff like this. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 pm

rosey21 wrote:
even in real life, im still jealous. my sister and my friends are always cuddling with their boyfriends and girlfriends and talking about it. it's annoying

Then get a real one. There are a lot of guys out there, good and bad. Millions. There's BOUND to be guys out there that like you.... If you're that depressed about NOT having a boyfriend, you really don't want one that will may eventually dump you.

I'm sorry to say but if your friends are always bragging about their boyfriends then you're just going to have to deal with it. My sisters brag about their boyfriends all the time. You could always talk to them about bragging if it bothers you that much.

Last edited by SjeeshBack on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry(;
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:25 pm

I could be ur bf (;
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:39 am

Henry(; wrote:
I could be ur bf (;

I find that weird because my ex-bf's name was Henry O.o
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
coolboy1
New Fantagian
coolboy1

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:22 pm

guys to get free membershiphttp://www.lfsgx.com/freefantage/signup.php?ref=little4ever click this link
Back to top Go down
http://little4ever-fantagecheats.blogspot.com/2012/02/theultimat
make_believe
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:26 am

yeh thats true if u cant afford to b a mem then just buy ecoins its cheaper than membership and u can use it to get some decent clothes but wats so good about membership anyways,
yeh i guess u can get decent clothes and all but isnt that just like buying ecoins? if ur a member and u buy stuff with stars then after ur member ships gone all the things u got with stars was just a waste i would love to b a mem even for a day but still u can still get some decent clothes and with those 500 ecoins and get 300 from wawa games
Back to top Go down
make_believe
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:27 am

and btw cool boy that link dosent work
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:33 am

I knew that it wouldn't work without trying the link because it says membership before http. And btw, Im not looking for a way to get membership, I'm just looking at people's reaction in this forum ._.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:07 pm

why post a stupid link its like you people have nvr heard of work off the couch u lazy bums time to earn yall some cash

and for some of you people this was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Lilfantagegirl55
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
I know I hate members! Even though i have a rare girl but still!
Thats so mean! Im a member and I am friends with LOTS of non members! Just cuz I have a membership does not mean im mean! No Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Wow look at the date of this topic.........
Back to top Go down
kitty5
New Fantagian
kitty5

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm

you should know everyone wants to be a member but you have to pay them try month membership. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Lilfantagegirl55 wrote:
Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
Thats so mean! Im a member and I am friends with LOTS of non members! Just cuz I have a membership does not mean im mean! No Sad

I mean i still hate mean members but not nice ones im a member now im still nice
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
Lilfantagegirl55 wrote:
Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
Thats so mean! Im a member and I am friends with LOTS of non members! Just cuz I have a membership does not mean im mean! :no: :(

I mean i still hate mean members but not nice ones im a member now im still nice

There's no such thing as "mean". It's how your attitude takes course. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 am

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
Lilfantagegirl55 wrote:
Fantage_Rules!** wrote:

None of the members are mean actually. It's just how you perceive their actions.All members have a nice side and whats up with you just hating the mean members??? There are mean nonmembers you know and just hating the mean members seems very unfair.
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 am

Relora wrote:
Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
Lilfantagegirl55 wrote:
Fantage_Rules!** wrote:

None of the members are mean actually. It's just how you perceive their actions.All members have a nice side and whats up with you just hating the mean members??? There are mean nonmembers you know and just hating the mean members seems very unfair.

Yeah Relora's right and non members and members are the same things who cares if your a non member it doesnt make a different if your mem you only were member clothes but at the end of the day,your the same people
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
You don't have to hate members. It's not their fault. And some members are super-nice. Don't say you hate members. Because if you become a member, you'll remember that. If you become a member, how would it feel if a non said she hates members and members are mean. So knock it off. I agree, some mems are horrible, but most are nice.
I gave a non member tips (I'm a mem.) on how to get a val, and she got one. And he DIDN'T dump her for a mem.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:

Yes, making that comment earlier makes you "nice" trolololol.
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:40 am

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
Lilfantagegirl55 wrote:
Fantage_Rules!** wrote:

EVERYONE will be mean once in a while. You've probably been mean. I'm a mem, my 6-year-old sister is a member and you go hating on her? We live in a harsh world, everyone has has been mean before. And the mean member couldv'e been through something depressing or horrible. Hate is a strong word. You are making me so mad right now. You should be ashamed of yourself. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by panda_boo38 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 am

@Panda i agree...im a member people only like me cuz of my level and its just sad...i only have maybe...2 true friends in rl and on here...i dont love mean mems but that doesent mean i dont HATE them i just dont care for them...
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:53 am

~peace♥~ wrote:
im a member people only like me cuz of my level

I feel ya girl.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 am

yep i understand same thing happens to me but i do have a few bestie that sticks by me no matter what Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:16 am

Ani wrote:
~peace♥~ wrote:
im a member people only like me cuz of my level

I feel ya girl.

yep i'm level 811 or 800 on fantage thnx to sis and people send me friend requests and say i'm pretty just cause i'm a pro :O affraid
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Well i used to be a non so i completly now the feeling the thing is now a days members are getting more and more concided thinking that there better than everyone.
Example.
The other i was advertising the my blog every person who came up to me for more details were non's. Then i realized non's are the only people on fanatge who care about others. I am a member and i find so sad how others feel the need to be mean. The only thing that seperates members and non's is money. In my case i had to work for that money. im not spoiled and most members aren't there just ignorant. Thats all have to. Dont get me wrong some members are super cool but most are mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish I was a Fantage Member
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next