Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family Reunion [RP]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

Family Reunion [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Jane was scribbling doodles in her journal just when her mom abruptly knocked on her door.
"Jane, dear, could you pick up your room? We have some guests coming over later and there are a lot of things I need to prepare."
Confused, Jane slowly set her journal aside. "What guests? I thought we weren't doing anything this week."
"No, honey. We have family coming over. Remember your cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents? Oh, well, I doubt you'd remember at that age. They're coming over, and soon."

List of who's who.
Character of main family-Jane (Simplicity)
Grandma Betty- (Simplicity)
Cousin-Tiffany-Bridget Smith (Kiyoko)
Half cousin-Liisu Smith (Annie R U OK?)
Sister-Addie Levi (Rin)
Half/Step Sister-Mia (IA)
Half/Step Sister-Lillia (IA)
Cousin-Charlotte (Clockwork Nightmare)
Grandma-Cookie (Kat)
Aunt-Sarah Hoggings (Luka)
Cousin- Citrus Honey (Silverbell)

Last edited by Simplicity on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Mia looks around the room. "Mother!?!? ARE THE ?" She asked, yelling. Lillia picked up a pink teddybear. "Mia, just calm down, they'll be here soon." Lillia said. She walks up to Jane, who was in a different room with a bunker bed. "Do you need any help?" She asked. "I heard theres a family meeting."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Jane sighed after her mother left the room. Then, another voice interrupted her thoughts.
"Do you need any help? I heard there's a family meeting." She glanced up to see Lillia standing in front of the doorway looking bored.
"I guess. Its sort of messy though, sorry," Jane laughed, brushing aside aside her clothes. "I can't believe mom didn't even tell me until now. Meeting strangers was not on my agenda."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:41 pm

"Mother told Mia to tell you, I guess she didn't..." She said. "She really dislikes you.."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Tiffany - Bridget Smith -

Tiffany giggled, her friend sent her an e-mail with another gossip until her mom came in suddenly.

"Mom!" She yelled, "Privacy much!?"

Her mom told her about the family reunion but she declined a loud no. But her mom already bribed her more cash for her credit card, she closed the door with her mom behind it and told her friend about it.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Addie was currently in her room, applying makeup and dancing along to her favorite song. It was like nothing else mattered at that moment. I can't wait for this family-reunion thing, thought Addie as the music from her speakers echoed through the house. Meeting new people is awesome with a capital A.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:50 pm

((yay it started))

Charlotte

She had a nice day at school and finished her homework. She over heard her mother and her sister talking about, a family reunion. Weird, they never had one before.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Tiffany heard her sister, she opened the door and banged on her door.

"Charlotte! Give me something to eat!" She demanded.

Tiffany walked back to her room and started to pick an outfit, she wanted to look nice but for people not to think she was excited for the family reunion which she is not.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Citrus sat in her room in front of a textbook and a pile of papers. She sighed. There's no way I'll get all my homework done before we go to the reunion. She heard a car pull into the driveway. And now I have to go. She picked up her already packed bags and dragged them into the car. She prepared for a long car ride. Three hours, all the way to cousin Jane's house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Charlotte

"Hey you can't just do that! It is my-" She stopped on mid sentence. It was worth bothering with her snotty sister. She just resumed minding her own business and plopped onto her bed. It was soft, and felt like heaven. It was nice to be born privilledged, however Chalotte never liked being recognized for her weathly family.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 pm

I should get my outfit ready. Addie chose a cyan silk top and black jeans. After she paired it with a pair of white heels, she rushed outside the house and sat at the doorstep. This way I'll be the first to meet my family! "Levi family reunion over here!" called Addie loudly.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 pm

The black van was coming to pick Tiffany's family up. She got dressed into her ruffled pink and black mini dress, matching white and pink stockings, black ribbon for her hair, and pink and black with black bow high heels. Tiffany added a little more details to her outfit and looked at the mirror, she posed and walked out to the living room. Where she took out her decorated phone and texted her friends.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Mia looks around her closet with shy eyes. She picks up a dress, and hoped that Lille (Imagine Lillia was always called Lille. Pronounced Lilly) Didn't wear the same thing. She was fed up, Lille and her were too alike but completely different in he way they behaved. Mia didn't want to be called Lille. She found a dress that looked amazing. It was light pink with roses that were red and lightpink. The leaves were lightgreen. She wore a matching purse and headband. She walked down the hall and to her surprise, Lille was wearing the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Charlotte
After her mother informed her about the meeting, she decided to get changed. Charlotte wore a short white dress, nothing much. But she did wear two gold ratings and a gold necklace with a shiny sapphire in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm

"When are they going to get here?" Addie asked herself. Although she had only been waiting two minutes, it had felt like hours. During the short waiting time, she had slipped on a pair of silver earrings and, of course, applied an industrial sized amount of mascara. Seriously. It's not like they live HOURS away.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:10 pm

She sat back. She had listened to music, played annoying games, tried to sleep, every single thing possible in a car. She was still bored. However, when she looked out the window, to her surprise there was the house. She strained against her seatbelt until the car finally stopped. "We're here!" Her dad exclaimed. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Jane

Jane smirked when she saw Lille and Mia in the same dress again. It seemed to everybody they had a weird twin thing but Jane guessed it wasn't planned judging from the look of rage on Mia's face. She went back into her room and shoved the clothes under her bed, petting Bosco, their pet dog, as her parents clanged pots and pans downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Lille and Mia walked outside to greet the visitors, obviously, Mia didn't want to. Lille was really polite but Mia didn't do anything. Lille helped them get out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Tiffany was still texting but still had the moment to yell at Charlotte.

"Charlotte! My food?!" She demanded then started to text once again.

Tiffany got her gold coach bag, the bag was a request and was only meant for Tiffany. Tiffany checked herself in the mirror, showing her red polished nails.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:15 pm

"Thank you." She looked as a girl helped her out of the car. "Who are you, again?" Her parents had told her who was who, but she had trouble remembering.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:16 pm

You know what? I'm tired of waiting. The family can greet me INSIDE. Turning on her heel, Addie marched inside the house and sat on the couch. Although she loved meeting new people, she was very impatient. To put it simply, Addie wants what she wants when she wants it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Lille was being very nice. "I'm Lille and she's Mia, my twin." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Charlotte

She didn't respond. Charlotte did not want to be treated like a slave, not to mention, be one. She untied her long dark chocolate hair out of ponytails, and put an deep blue headband, with lace edges, promptly on her head. Again, she became, the girl who she never wanted to be, the rich little girl.

Unfortunately, Charlotte knew she was going to be like that for her life.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:24 pm

The black van pulled up, Tiffany scurried to go outside with her purse and scattered in. Tiffany didn't tell Charlotte about the van because she didn't get her food, but she wouldn't say a peep anyway.

Tiffany pulled out her mirror from her purse, sat down and started to admire herself.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Jane

Jane scrambled down the long staircase hearing the chatter of people
outside. Addie was sprawled on the couch looking annoyed and bored.
"I seriously have no idea how to greet these people," Jane sighed.
She shooed Bosco into the kitchen and shrugged at Addie. "I guess I'll go
and invite them in... I mean, if I don't, who will?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion [RP]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next