Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family Reunion [RP]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 pm

"Well isn't that attractive." Charlotte looked at it, wondering if she should pull it. Suddenly a little idea came into her head.

"TIFFANY I THINK I SEE SOME MAKEUP IN THIS ROOM!" she screamed, pointing at the room.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 pm

"Tiffany? Tiffany is your sister's name?" She asked. "Good idea." She said. "There's probably a bucket of paint, or rotten food about to fall on the one that steps on the rope."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Tiffany - Bridget Smith -

"How did you know that?" She asked Charlotte as she walks towards her.

Tiffany put her left hand on her hip and carried her bag on the other arm.

"It probably doesn't match my skin tone anyway. And besides I have my own, you know." Tiffany took out a nail file and filed her nails. But was aware her polish would come off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:37 pm

"You don't want it? Well ok, I mean like, it has some weird desinger logo on it."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Lille wanted to help Charlotte. "It says Haie Koop, the famous make-up brand, limited edition!" She said, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:49 pm

"Okay, I guess." Tiffany walked towards the room, until she stepped on a rope which snapped and a half bucket of paint fell on her head.

"Charlotte you-" Tiffany held back some curses and just walked towards her.

"Your lucky this sin't my best outfit." Tiffany sprinkled the handful of paint on her hands to Charlotte, "You get a part of it."

"Mom! We're staying here for the night!" She yelled about to pull Charlotte's hair.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Mia couldn't help to laugh and so did Lille. Their laughs were on sync, meaning both said 'HA HA HA HA' At the same time. They stopped laughing at the same time. "Atleast someone fell for it.." Mia said, looking at Tiffany. "Come to my room, I'll help you get better clothes." Mia said, she didn't really want a friend, but seeing how much Tiffany cared for make-up, she thought, why not?
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:58 pm

"Aww thanks." She said in a sweet voice.

Tiffany was holding back a very disgusting insult about those twins. But she already had a plan for revenge.

Tiffany followed the twin and started to act her new sweet personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Charlotte
Her face went bright red. She covered her mouth trying not to laugh but it slipped very easily. It was too funny for her to handle, she didn't mind getting a little paint
"Hey at least mom PACKED us some clothes!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Mia guided Tiffany to her own room. She opened up her.closet. "sorry I'm not as rich.."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 pm

"See you later, little rich girl!" Tiffany snapped at Charlotte, she knew Charlotte hated to be called something related to that.

Tiffany walked to Mia's room.

"Cute." She 'complimented' , but she actually thought it was so small..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Mia walked down the walking closet. "And this is my favourite one.." she said, pointing at a beautiful dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Charlotte
Her face faltered at the remark. Some little rich girl she is.
"So what do you want to do now Lillie?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm

"Its Lille, pronounced Lilly." She said. "Should we go eat something?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:20 pm

"Anything fine will do." She said in her normal voice and her eyes closed.

Tiffany was taking off the paint on her pure golden Coach purse.

This was expensive! She thought with a hidden worried face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm

"I'll wait outside while you pick something." Mia said, as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Tiffany washed her hair and just took out some denim skinny jeans and a plain white shirt.

"Well, I guess this works." She acts opening the door for her to get in.

Tiffany puts her hair in pigtails and tying it with mini pink scrunchies.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Addie went back to her room, ignoring the commotion involving some of the guest. Although talking was her supreme interest, she hated arguments. Besides, my family is not what I expected. I seriously thought I'd meet someone with fashion sense!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Tiffany took her painted clothes to the hall, knocked onto someone's door [[ Addie's door ]] and waited for an answer.

Gosh, this family is very.. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Before she could flop onto her plush bed, Addie heard a faint knock. She headed over to her overly decorated door and opened it. "Oh, hey," Addie greeted coolly, opening the door wider. YES! Talking oppurtunity!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 pm

"Umm.. Do you know where I can put my painted clothes?" She said with a calm voice. And of course she was acting since she would have demanded her to put it somewhere.

Tiffany put her left hand on her hip while holding her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Painted clothes? A look of confusion appeared on Addie's face. "Um, sure. You can just put it over there," she said while pointing to an empty desk. "You're Tiffany, right?" Not the first chat I was expecting, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Tiffany walked in a placed it in there.

"Yeah, I guess. How did you know my name?" Tiffany didn't feel to be mean so she just went on with her plain straight and calm state which was rare.

Tiffany picked her bag on the floor and started to clean it with a tissue, it was possible the paint will stay on the gold permanently.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:02 pm

"Well, you're my family," she replied. "You've been mentioned a couple of times. But, anyway, I love your bag. I used to have one like that, but I lost it. Instead I have that." Addie pointed to a silver Juicy Couture bag. "It's pretty useful, but it could be better."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Mia walks after Tiffany. "Someone *cough* not me *cough* placed a prank and Tiffany fell for it. BOOM! Painted clothes."

(Woah, what a coincidence.. My mom bought me juicy couture shirts.. Only a few hours ago.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion [RP]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next