Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family Reunion [RP]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yes, invite them in," replied Addie with multiple hand gestures. "Just introduce yourself and rush them in here. I'm dying for a conversation." We have a slow family. It's taking them forever to get in the house!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Charlotte

She was putting on a pair of lacy flats that went with her headband, and holding a bag, with her phone, when she heard her mother yelling at her. It was time to go, and Charlotte ran down the stairs, in a hurry. Glaring at Tiffany, she sat in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Mia hears Jane comming down the stairs and she stands beside the door. Mia sticks out her foot for Jane to trip, and she would act like she was Lille. Then, they would think Lille was the one who did that.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Tiffany - Bridget Smith -

Tiffany laughed at Charlotte, trying not to make it obvious it was suppose to be directed at her. The driver started to drive, it was an hour drive which is not very far for Tiffany.

"What are these people like? Is there someone like me?" She said with sparkling eyes, "But not as pretty like me, of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Charlotte
It was too much, Tiffany was too annoying for her. Everything. How self centered she was, the way she talked, even just hearing her name made Charlotte angry.
"Just shut up will you?"
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Jane

Jane grinned at Addie's amusement and proceeded to run downstairs when a foot stuck out and tripped her, causing her to slide and fall flat onto the door mat. She shakily got up and whipped around to see Lille, no, Mia, no... or was it? She couldn't tell the difference between who was who. Narrowing her eyes, she assumed it was Mia who was always up to no good. Opening the door, she went outside.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Mia laughed. "THAT.. WAS.. SO FUNNY!" She said, turning off the recording option in her pink phone.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Jane

Jane could hear a snickering laugh behind her as she slammed the door. Mia was always up to no good. Jane was determined to ignore her as long as she could, despite how annoying she was as a sister. She noticed Lille outside already and a black van parked on the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm

"I cannot take this," exclaimed Addie. With a frustrated sigh, she dashed to her room and flopped onto the bed. She pulled out her rusty trumpet, which was decorated with lines made by mascara, and played a tune. Ever since Addie could remember, she would always play the trumpet when something nerve-racking was happening. I should be more patient, after all it's only been five minutes. But I can't help it! It's the flaws of being highly social.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 pm

"We are here!" The driver told with a low cracking voice.

The other person opened the door for them, Tiffany walked out holding her pure golden Coach purse. Tiffany fixed her high heels, she walked up the stairs and waited for a person to welcome her in. She at least need to be polite when coming in.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Lille follows them inside. "Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Chalotte

She walked in with Tiffany. At least after rhrqintroductions, she could escape from her sister. And besides, it was nice seeing family and meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Lille meets Charlotte. "Hello, I'm Lille, what is your name?" She asked. "Please don't think that Mia, my annoying twin is me, since she does mean stuff."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:58 pm

"Finally that's done." She muttered to herself.

Tiffany walked to the appetizers, took a glass of punch and sat to an empty seat, putting her bag on her thighs. She was extremely bored and thought it wasn't as interesting than staying home, but at least she got some more cash on her credit card.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

I hear people. As much as I want to greet them, I'm too lazy. Addie remained on her bed, with her music at maximum volume while playing the trumpet. I'm in MusicLand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Charlotte
"Nice to meet you, I'm Chalotte. You have a twin? That's pretty cool. All I got is some snobby older sister."
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Jane

"Er, hello!" Jane squeaked nervously. She was never a good speaker
when it came to strangers, unfortunately, she was the type of person that bothered to try. She went inside the kitchen to escape further madness.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:01 pm

"Well, Mia isn't any better." She said. Mia looked at the girl. Looks like we have another victim.. She thought, picturing Charlotte with paint all over her.Lets get to work!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Tiffany walked across the giant room, it was filled with total strangers which were her family.

"Well this is.. not what I expected." She muttered to herself with a bored face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:04 pm

"So what does she do?" Chalotte took a liking to Lille, she seemed to understand her.
"Want to talk somewhere else? Its a little crowded here."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Not wanting to be lonely any more, Addie threw her trumpet across the room, shut off her music, and headed towards the room everyone was in. "Hey, I'm Addie!" she greeted loudly. I just had a social attack, oh my gosh.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Tiffany heard the girl with an impressed face. She walked up to her and started to introduce yourself.

"Well I'm Tiffany. Tiffany Bridget Smith. Your not as shy." She smiled in a way.

Tiffany walked back to her seat and brought some punch.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Mia did a system of rope on the floor, and there was a big bucket of paint. When Charlotte stepped on a rope, the paint would fall all over her. "She does pranks, she's selfish, she's mean, she sometimes acts like a bully, she's mean.. She's greedy.." Lillie said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Charlotte
"Well at least Mia seems less self centered. Tiffany is such a snob, ordering me around, talking about how pretty she is, gossip,and that kinda junk. Its really annoying. She treats me like I'm a slave." She started to walk into another room but looked at the floor.
"Is that a rope?"

((@IA sorry I'm not giving you a fair chance, just don't want to let that happen right now.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:23 pm

((Ya, I let you chose, so you step on it if you want.))

"See, I bet she did that too." She said, looking at Mia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion [RP]   Family Reunion [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion [RP]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next