Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+5
elsa ♡
Primrose
Squirtle
evan
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Well, whoever, or whatever it was, seems to be pretty innocent. Snow set down her scythe and cleared her throat. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella let the girl who stole her items go, and waited for a few minutes to start her attack. She ran down the street and found her, she climbed up a building and sat. With her katanas on her hand.

"Hello little liar." She says with an evil smirk, "Give me back my items unless you want to be a victim of mind control."
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Yari started walking around, and found the castle in bad shape. she went in to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Molly looks down. I can't speak... I'm mute. How can I make her (((Rosie))) know that? She looks back up. She mouths the words, 'I'm mute!' I hope she can read lips.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Meredith smirked, as she turned into her evil form. "I'm not afraid of you." She said. "I can kill you when I want." She said, she closed her eyes and the plants around her turned all black and surrounded Ella. "Bother me, I'll make this plants squeeze you to death." She said, playing around with the items.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella sliced them in pieces without even trying.

"Weak." Ella says yawning, "Now, be a good little girl and obey... Little pranker."

Ella jumped off the building, landing right behind the girl.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:12 pm

"Whatever, its not like I need it anyway." She said, giving the items back to Ella.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Molly looks down, and her cheeks turn red. She's blushing from embarrassment that she can't talk. 'I can't talk' she mouths. There's gotta be a simpler way for her to see I can't talk.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella received the items and put them on.

"Now.. Since you met me, do you want a wish for something you have?" Ella says grinning evilly.

Ella put her katanas in the shoulder straps and put her short hair back to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:16 pm

"Nope, sorry." She said smiling. "I already have anything I'd ever want." She said. "Jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"I'm Cinderella." She says, "I have as much as you have."

Ella started to walk away her hands glowed for a minute and stopped.

"No wishes for you, then." Ella says, "Unlike the twelve dancing princesses they- Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:24 pm

"Huh?" She asked. "What were you going to say?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"Nothing." Ella stops walking and turns back at her, "Don't mind."

Ella turns back to the direction she was walking to and walks away to the darkness. And soon it looks like Ella was never there..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Meredith sighs, and she turns into her normal form. "I don't mind anyway."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Molly just wanted to crawl away. She curls up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 pm

"Oh, I am sorry, can you talk? You're mute, aren't you? I've heard about you before!" Rosie apologized.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:00 pm

"Alright then," that was odd. Snow picks up her scythe and walked away She walked into the town and saw the 'best friend wanted' posters. She laughed and continued walking in the town, with people gawking at her, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella laid on a bench and but her arm on her forehead, the sun was too bright and hurt her eyes a bit. She thought about the days when her only friends were mice, birds, other animals and when the jerk Prince Charming loved her.. And started thinking about the time when Charming ditched her..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Meredith looked at Ella. "Hey, I'm sorry, would you like to be my.. Friend..?" She asked. "I'm extremely sorry."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Molly looks up at Rosie. She nods yes. She buries her face in her arm.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella looks up at Meredith, with a blank face. She was in her normal Cinderella state.

"Sure, Mere- What's your name again?" Ella didn't want to look suspicious. She knew her name because when someone lies and she detects it she has the option to know what's the truth.

Ella stands up, the jewel on her headdress shone.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:19 pm

"I'm Meredith." She said. You can never be too nice.. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"Well I'm going to the library again." Ella says turning back into her not so nice self.

Ella dusted her clothes and headed to the library just a few blocks away.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:24 pm

"I'm going to the castle." She said. I might rob the marketplace on the way there.. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"Sure." Ella says.

Ella walks down the streets finding many other fairytale commoners. She never knew it but she was already at the front of the library, Ella opens the doorway and walks to the librarian.

"Can I have some of the Grimm copies?" She says. Ella was going to research them and see the power within them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next