Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)

Go down 
+3
Primrose
Weekays
flower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Empty
PostSubject: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:21 am

It's been about a month since Stream died. Everyone's in a frenzy, scared that this " Silent Murderer" may strike again. Well, if only they knew this Silent Murderer was actually and ghost, and was a child. My mother's in horrible shape. Instead of doing her job to get money to survive, she spends all her time making newspaper ads, flyers, and posters. All to find Stream. It really angers me, though. Because when I her first child, went missing, she didn't even bother calling the cops. In fact, it was ALYSSA'S mother who actually CARED about trying to find us. Maybe its because she figured I was safe in the meadow? Or because she was so used to me coming home? I don't think so. I think the reason why is because of one simple thing. Because I brought back too many bad memories.

Let me explain. So, when I was younger, My father left me and my mother. He said that it was too much trouble having to work extra hours to feed a family, let alone just him and my mom. At the time, I was about seven months old, and my mother was a stay at home mom. But after my father left us, she had no choice but to start working. She got a job at a supermarket, and started working night shifts. So, I was often fed and cared for by Alyssa's mother. Yes, thats how me and Alyssa became friends.

I can't help but laugh at my mother. She's so pathetic. Did she NOT get the hint the first time? That the meadow was trouble? That it had huge stones that stupid kids like Alyssa trip over? No. Because Stream would still be alive now if she didn't let her go to the meadow. Well, maybe. I'm just outside my porch when I loo next door. I see a little girl, wearing a pink dress and a pink ribbon. Then, I realize.. This is Alyssa's little sister.

I smile, and walk forward. I'll get revenge on this brat to. Alyssa's mother ran inside to get something quickly, so this is the perfect time to strike. I'm just about to step on the grass when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around.

" I don't think you should do that." I smile.

Alyssa.

I laugh. " Well, Well, What do we have here? The one who actually KILLED the silent murderer?" I joke.

" It was an ACCIDENT!" she yelled. Good thing were ghosts. Anything else would go deaf.

" Well, then why didn't you explain? Huh? DID YOU THINK THROWING ME OF A WATERFALL WOULD SOLVE ANYTHING!" I spat at her.

" I--I.." she stammers. I laugh.

" Your PATHETIC. you don't even have the answer to your own actions." I spat.

I shove her on to the road. She yells.

I run to the little girl, and pick her up. I run to the road, and hold her up teasingly. She squirms.

" NO!" Alyssa yells. But it was to late. The little girl got hit by a car. Alyssa rushes at me, and almost knocks me down. I punch her in the face. her nose starts to bleed. Its funny, because you can beat up us spirits, but we don't feel the pain. Which sucks. I was hoping to see Alyssa in pain.

I grab Alyssa's shoulders, and She grabs mine. We spin and spin, until we SOMEHOW reach the meadow. We look at the water, and at each other. We both try to shove each other in. Sadly, we both fall in, and scream. Water is a spirits weakness. They burn until they're no more. And they DON'T come back. I look my burning flesh. " THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I spat at her. " HOW?!" she yells. " IF YOU HADN'T BEEN AN IDIOT AND KILLED ME, THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!" She pauses. The smile on her face creeps me out. " But then It wouldn't have been fun." And those are the last words I ever heard. And her face was the last face I ever seen.

Want more?
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:49 am

MORE MROE MORE MORRE that was great omg
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 am

OMG its great. I don't really have the words to explain how good it is..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm kinda of confused??Whos the girl talking in the beginning?

But overall that was just...wow
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 pm

More please! This could actually be turned into a book! That's how good this is.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Wow, I need to know what happens next!
Sort of confusing, though.
Back to top Go down
vineland1234
Junior Fantagian
vineland1234

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 pm

WOW WOW WOW! As Good as the Percy Jackson books! I WANT MORE! PM me when you make the next one Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Its really good like the other two. I think you should make one huge topic with all the chapters on this ^^
Poor Maddie XD
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Noah wrote:
I'm kinda of confused??Whos the girl talking in the beginning?

But overall that was just...wow

This story is narrated by Maddie. Have you read the first two stories? If you haven't its obviously going to be confusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)   We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We meet again, murderer. ( Third story in Maddie's Ghost.)
Page 1 of 1