Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.) Empty
PostSubject: Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.)   Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:32 pm

The sunlight glows down onto my pale skin. I'm barefoot, and wearing nothing but a short, white dress that feels like a piece of cloth wrapped around my body. Even though i'm an official angel, Ribbon's guards insisted that they keep me in handcuffs just incase I try anything funny. So here I am, handcuffed to a poll. Unfortunately, the red marks on my hands are too weak, and they burst, spraying blood everywhere. I groan, wiping my bloody wrists on my dress, which leaves a big red blotch right smack in the middle. Thank God that most Angels are still sleeping. Most of them. When I turn around, I see two small Angels. My eyes Widen. Its Stream and Alyssa's little sister.

They raise they're eyebrows at me, then shake there heads. Alyssa's little sister comes forward. " Oh, why are YOU here?!" She spits at me. " I-I d-on't know." is all I say. " Well, I'm Janelle. Thanks for killing me, by the way." Then there off. I place my chin in my hands. I don't want to be here, and I don't deserve to be here. Eventually, the devil inside me will eat my heart, and I'll become evil. I can already feel the effects. I already know Alyssa is dead. I really wish I was with her. For good. I look at the "ground," which is really a bunch of clouds, and see a hole. I sigh. Closing my eyes, I through myself back. Maddie, Is now Deceased. I can almost hear Ribbons voice saying that.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.)   Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:45 pm

I love it, again! Are you going to make another story? They're really good!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.)   Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:50 pm

I love all your stories, the detail is mesmerizing ;w;
Please continue!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.)   Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Omg i just read all of them these are AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.)   Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 am

Rainbow. wrote:
The sunlight glows down onto my pale skin. I'm barefoot, and wearing nothing but a short, white dress that feels like a piece of cloth wrapped around my body. Even though I'm an official angel, Ribbon's guards insisted that they keep me in handcuffs just in case I try anything funny. So here I am, handcuffed to a pole. Unfortunately, the red marks on my hands are too weak, and they burst, spraying blood everywhere. I groan, wiping my bloody wrists on my dress, which leaves a big red blotch right smack in the middle. Thank God that most Angels are still sleeping. Most of them. When I turn around, I see two small Angels. My eyes Widen. Its Stream and Alyssa's little sister.

They raise their eyebrows at me, then shake their heads. Alyssa's little sister comes forward. " Oh, why are YOU here?!" She spits at me. " I-I d-on't know." is all I say. "Well, I'm Janelle. Thanks for killing me, by the way." Then there off. I place my chin in my hands. I don't want to be here, and I don't deserve to be here. Eventually, the devil inside me will eat my heart, and I'll become evil. I can already feel the effects. I already know Alyssa is dead. I really wish I was with her. For good. I look at the "ground," which is really a bunch of clouds, and see a hole. I sigh. Closing my eyes, I throw myself back. Maddie, Is now Deceased. I can almost hear Ribbons voice saying that.

I corrected your spelling. Good short story, I kind of like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.)   Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceased. ( 5th Story in Maddie's Ghost.)
Page 1 of 1