Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Poisoned perfection [RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Poisoned perfection [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:30 am

Im so lazy to start so next person start off the story x3
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 am

Lynn sat by a tree in the woods. "Ah, perfect. I'm alone, no birds are chirping, and it's dark," she said. She had been living in the woods for a long time, eating apples. She picked an apple off of a tree, but it wasn't ripe, so she threw it into the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 am

Julia Got hut with an apple, she screamed at the top of her voice " OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:41 am

Lynn's head jerked up. Did someone nearby just scream? Then...I'm really not alone, she thought. She got up and tried to look around for anyone nearby.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 am

Josephine walked by and saw a apple flying. '' WHAT!! Someone throws a apple! And Apple is my favorite!'' Josephine said while heading to Lynn. '' Why did you throw the apple '' josephine said with teary eyes. '' I love apples very much. could i get some in the tree?''
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:44 am

Julia stepped through a bush to see who throw it, Then she seen Lynn and screamed " WHAT ABOUT THIS STUPID THOUGHT THAT I WAS ALONE?"
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:46 am

Lynn smirked at the girl. "Sure. But I don't suggest unripe apples," she said, coldly. For all this time, I thought I was the only one in the forest. Then she turned to another girl. Lynn gave her a puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 am

Julia said, I had the same thought.. Who are you guys?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:49 am

'' As you see I'm a girl with long white hair and red big eyes.. aren't you scary of me?. I'm a ghost!'' Josephine said while smiling into a scary smile and said.. '' Kidding!''
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:50 am

"I'm Lynn. Just Lynn. I've been in this forest for a few years," she said, thinking about it. Then she took a bite out if a red, and ripe apple.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:52 am

Julia said. " I better introduce myself. Im Julia. ive been here since my mother died and that was since i was 3. I built my own treehouse over the years here. Always thought i was alone.. Theres only one problem. That other girl. She looks evil. I wont take her but im sure i can show u my treehouse. Its been years of hard work! "
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:53 am

"Sure. And how old are you now? I'm..." Lynn began, but then thought of how young she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:54 am

'' Oh~ Nice to meet you guys~ wanna have fun together?. I also thought that I'am alone in this place but I'am not Happy that I'am not alone. I'm not gonna be bored again! Josephine said and Smiled.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 am

Lynn im 15, what about you? ive been in here 12 years!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:59 am

Lynn turned to Josephine, and said, "I was never bored here. There was always something exciting..such as sitting in the grass and looking at the darkness," she smiled. "I'm....13. Been here for 10 years."
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 am

Guys. I have a feeling i should be the leader of this. I am most experienced with this place and i know where every path leads too. Do you guys agree Look over there. Never go down that path it will lead you somwhere strange and dark, Trust me ive been there itss not pleasent
But julia got cut off by a large booming noise
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 am

Lynn rushed off and shouted to Julia and Josephine, "what was that?" She climbed up a tall tree, so she could see everywhere better.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 am

Josephine smiled at Lynn, And said, '' I was really bored because I want to do something~, I'm 16 Ive been 10years here alone~.''
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:07 am

-julia was still in her thought of being leader thats when she screamed out-
I KnOW WHAT IT WAS! IT WAS THE ALARM FROM MY TREEHOUSE !!! LETS GO THERE SOMEONE MUST BE UP THER!!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 am

Lynn looked at Josephine from the top of the tree, and said now ignoring the booming noise, "so Julia, Josephine is a year older than you." But. The noise boomed again, so she went down the tree and followed Julia.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 am

But i have been here 2 years longer than you guys. Then she found out that it was a monkey in her treehouse, Oh hi monkey!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 am

Lynn stared in confusion at the monkey..."okay......" She said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 am

Julia couldnt help herself from asking, Can i be leader? Since u guys have only been here 10 years and i have been here 12 years?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 am

Josephine said '' Go ask Lynn'' And continue to eat apple~

(sorry for not being active i was drawing xD)
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 am

(It's okay)
"Yeah you can be it....I hope there aren't too many people here....I like a quiet forest," Lynn said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisoned perfection [RP]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next