Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Poisoned perfection [RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 am

''Well, okay I'll agree since you know many in this forest than us so Julia you could be the leader.. ^^'' Josephine said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:25 am

Yeah ok, Plus i wont boss you guys about, I will just PROTECT you.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:27 am

Lynn looked into the distance, and thought about what had happened. And I thought today would be a perfect day, she thought. She had an annoyed look on her face, so it was obvious that she was irritated and angry. Then she just turned to Julia and nodded, "okay."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 am

Josephine said, '' Now lets do our journey? I mean what will we do now? '' in a questionable face.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 am

"Well if we don't have anything to do, then we just don't do anything," Lynn shrugged. She took another bite of an apple, then immediately spit it out. "What's in there?! It tastes so...Unusual," she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 am

"Apples are always tasty the red apples I mean." Josephine said then started to picked up another apple on the tree.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:31 am

"Yeah but...it tastes like poison or something..." Lynn said. "Try one."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Josephine started to bite, ''Um.. um.. um..'' '' oh yeah, wait I'll get my poison checker and let's see if it has a poison. Josephine said while walking through her home.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Lynn nodded and sat down at the tree house, waiting for Josephine to come back. She enjoyed the darkness of the forest and the midnight black crows squawking.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:15 pm

-Josephine's House-

Josephine arrived to her home safety and trying to find the poison checker. She found it so she blow the dust and then go back to the tree house.'' Here's my Poison Checker, My father made this because he really loves to experiment things about poison, So I hope I could remember how to use this.'' Josephine said and give it to Lynn.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Lynn took the poison checker and observed it. "So, how do you use it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Josephine Picked the apple and cut some of it and put it to the small hole of the poison checker. Then she clicked the green button then the poison checker took the apple's juice. '' Soo as I remember this is how it used, Lets look at the screen if its a poison or what kind of poison '' Josephine said.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Lynn looked at the screen of the poison checker, and it said, 'POISON WARNING! "So it was poisonous...but how?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Josephine In a Shocking emotion and said, '' B-b-but how? How did they put a Poison on this apple? ''
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Lynn smiled coldly. "It looks like we have a mystery to solve..." She said mysteriously. "Do any of you remember anything unusual happening lately, in the forest?" Just then, the poison checker had on it: POISON DETECTED: UNKNOWN POISON
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Josephine smiled back at Lynn. '' I hope this you'd be exciting, Well, I only notice the day before we met I went to a mountain to see a beautiful view to then I saw a smoke in a factory maybe. But its not in the forest, Maybe because of that smoke!'' Josephine said.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 am

Lynn listened quietly, nodding. Then she said, "Maybe we should go to the factory."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:06 am

'' But its not in the forest, I think its in the City '' Josephine said.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:12 am

"Well then let's go to the city," Lynn said. Hopefully we can find answers there, she thought. Because I do not want to eat poisonous apples forever.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 am

'' Then wanna pack things? because maybe this will take us awhile'' Josephine said. '' Same here, I don't want to eat a poisonous apple, Ill just control myself not to eat apple until this case is solve.''
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 am

"Sure, but we don't really have a lot of stuff to pack," Lynn said. "The poison checker, that's basically it. We need a bag to put it in, unless you want to hold it."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 am

'' Lets just find a bag to put it '' Josephine said with smile .
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:02 am

Lynn nodded and went down the tree house. She tried looking of a bag somewhere. Just then, she saw a brown sack gliding in the air. She jumped up to grab it, and returned to the tree house. "It's not big, but it will do," she said.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 am

'' Okay, Lets put the Poison Checker in that bad.'' Josephine went to their nearby warehouse and put some flashlight on the bag. '' Now let's go? ''
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 am

"Okay," Lynn got out of the tree house, and back down to the cold grass. "Which way?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisoned perfection [RP]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next