Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Poisoned perfection [RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:12 am

''Hmmm.. So since that mountain is facing here.. so lets go to that way.'' Josephine said and stop walking. '' Btw you have compass? ''
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:15 am

Lynn nodded, taking out a compass she had found long ago, but had never that she'd have needed it. She followed Josephine and walked slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:17 am

'' So lets continue going.'' Josephine said while walking. Smells around. '' Lynn! could you smell that?''
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:30 am

Lynn sniffed the air. "I don't smell anything," she said. She sniffed it more, and said, "Okay, now I smell smoke."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:42 am

'' So that means were almost there right right?'' Josephine said.. and continue to walk..
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 am

Lynn nodded. She was glad it was such a short walk. She saw something like a building in the distance. And pointed to it. "I think that's it!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 am

'' Hmm.. Maybe~ Lets check it. Lets go'' Josephine replied while carrying the bag.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:22 pm

"Okay," Lynn said. They walked to the factory. Inside,there was a lot of empty space...And bottles labeled something in a different language.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:47 pm

'' OH~MY '' Josephine got shock because of what she saw, She tired to reach the Poison checker and try to wear some gloves and reach for some bottles.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 am

Julia- Had fell asleep from the lack of sleep. She didnt wake up for a while. She had a weird dream that her friends where heading somewhere smokey... Then she woke up. She cryed hoping the others would come back.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Josephine stare at Lynn and asked.'' Lynn is Julia okay that we left her?''
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 am

"We'll we can't go back now, we have to complete this," Lynn answered. She observed one of the bottles.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:27 am

'' Okay, I hope we could make this successful.'' Josephine said while worrying about the factory.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:39 am

"Well, what should we do, to make the apples non-poisonous?" Lynn asked, crossing her arms in a thinking position. "We first need a translator to translate this, though. If its bad, we can get rid of it so they can stop putting poison on apples...but what about the other nes that are already poisoned?"
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 am

Julia- Runs up to the factory to find her friends. She managed to find them, She said, W-Where am i W-Ho are you Who am i?
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 am

Lynn stared at Julia in confusion. "Uh..You're in the smoke factory where they keep bottles of things...I am Lynn and that's Josephine..You're Julia," she said.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 am

Julia- Collapses to the ground with a big bang. She hopes the others test her blood to see if theres poison.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 am

Lynn watched as Julia fell to the ground. She turned to Josephine and looked at her. "I think we should move her back to the tree house...After we check to see if she has poison in her."
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 am

Julia was still unconsiouse.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:57 am

Lynn used the poison checker, and looked at it. "She's poisoned, alright," Lynn said. She wondered why she, herself still wasn't poisoned. "Well, this language looks funny..Not like any language that exists..."
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 pm

julia opens her eyes slightly, A tear falls down.. I-Im poisoned?? Uhh Thats what that thought was * Julia gets a really horrible flashback*. I was poisoned by that......Monkey?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 pm

'' Wait....... Sorry guys I was really busy checking these bottles and some liquids. And WAIT!!! Did I just hear Julia got poisoned? But we will don't have any antidotes for it. '' Josephine said nervously.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm

"There might be antidotes...If we translate this language. Think, have you seen it before?" Lynn asked, thinking. She looked closer at the bottles.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:56 am

Julia- Dont dare touch them, They arent what you think.... They are * goes quiet* Poison.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 am

'' Yeah, Julia have a point. We should use a gloves to touch it.'' Josephine said while getting some gloves on her bag and wear it. '' Now let me see the words.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned perfection [RP]   Poisoned perfection [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisoned perfection [RP]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next