Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))

Go down 
+2
Reese
Squirtle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Empty
PostSubject: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:17 pm

((PM me if you want to join))

Squirtle opened his eyes slowly, finding a mysterious island. "Where are we?" He thought. He stood up, and heard a loud thump. Squirtle looked around for any other Pokemon. "Hello?" He shouted as he heard another thump. "Who's there?" He looked around, wondering what that thump was.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Oshawott yawned and snapped out of her confusion. Where am I? Suddenly, she heard another pokemon. Oshawott ran around on circles, trying to find them. "Who's there?" (going offline brb soon)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:31 pm

((okay, Nyan Cat))

"It's Squirtle! Now just who are you?" Squirtle said. Then he heared the thump again. He looked around, trying to find that big thumping sound, but found nothing. Squirtle shook his head, thinking that it was just his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Oshawott came face-to-face with a little blue turtle. "Hello!" Oshawott stuck out her little white paw. " what's your name, turtle?"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm

"I am Squirtle-Who are you? And also, do you know if there are any other Pokemon here?" Squirtle was totally lost on what was happening. "I wonder how we got all the way over to this weird island" He told Oshawott.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:42 pm

"I don't know too, but I'm a water type Oshawott. Do you want to go exploring with me?" Oshawott said. She was very excited.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:46 pm

"Sure" Squirtle said. "I keep hearing a thumping noise, and I want to see what it is. And I wonder why there is no people here. Maybe there is no one here because they got eaten by monsters!"

((Episode reference))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Oshawott started to walk along the path. "Come on, follow!"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Squirtle followed Oshawott, looking at the path ahead. "Do you have any idea where we are going?" Squirtle asked. "I am getting pretty hungry, so I am going to get a coconut from that tree over there." Squirtle pointed to the tree with coconuts on it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:59 pm

"Save some clams for me. I will try to locate something." Oshawott noticed how the path was covered in lush, deep green trees and rough sand. " I wonder if this path leads to the noise," Oshawott replied, pointing to a path that lead off to a little ridge.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm

After getting food, Squirtle looked at the path. "I think I see a giant foot print on that path. Lets follow it, and see what is there." He started walking, wondering what would be there.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:05 pm

BOOM! There was another loud sound. "Could there be another Pokemon Squirtle?"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:07 pm

"Maybe, but that foot print is way too big to be a pokemon! I still think that it is something else. Lets look more at it." BOOM! there was another loud sound. "I really want to know what that sound is."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 pm

"Ok, I'm following you!" BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Squirtle kept walking, but bumped into somthing that looked similar to pikachus leg, but only way bigger. "WHAT IS THAT?!?" Squirtle said. There was another bump, and the giant pikachu started walking. "Maybe we should..You know..RUN!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Oshawott heard a loud THUMP THUMP THUMP. A large pikachu leg confronted them. " WATER GUN!" A blasting ram of cold water shot out of Oshawott's paw.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Squirtle decided to use water gun too. Water shot out of his mouth, hitting the giant Pikachu. "It's not working! They are way too heavy for us to defeat! Maybe this pokemon is a monster hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Oshawott's signature move was shell attack. " Shell Attack!!!" Hard seashells hit the monster. "Come on, we can't let it win. ((Any other RPers?))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:39 pm

(((What's happening?)))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 pm

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
(((What's happening?)))
(((Read from the top)))
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

((There are more, I wonder why they are not posting here))

Squirtle used hydro pump. He tried extra hard to win, because this pokemon was around 50 feet tall! "Keep trying!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:42 pm

"Shell attack! Shell attack!" BOOM BOOM! The monster was hurt by the hydro pump and shells.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:53 pm

"Yes! We need more Pokemon to help!" Suddenly, Squirtle had the urge to run. "I think that this pikachu might attack us..Pikachu looks about ready to use something. But let's keep trying!" Squirtle used hydro pump again, as hard as he could

((I am too lazy to do the green color and font))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm

(((Ok thanks))
Espeon woke up slowly and saw a giant Pikachu. "Swift," whispered Espeon. Stars hit the giant Pokemon, but it didn't even flinch. This is going to take forever... Espeon ran closer to the Pikachu. Then Espeon tried psychic on the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:58 pm

"Woah who are you?" Squirtle said. He used another attack on the pikachu, and it was affective. "We need more power" he informed to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next