Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))

Go down 
+2
Reese
Squirtle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 pm

"Espeon, but it's none of your business." Espeon scoffed. She used psychic of the giant Pikachu again. How much HP does this Pokemon have?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 pm

"I have no idea, but it is pretty strong" Squirtle said as attacking. Sudonly, there was a loud drop that made the ground shake. "We defeated this pikachu I think." Squirtle laid down, tired out from the battling. "Espeon, wanna go on a journey with oshawott and I?"
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Oshawott saw an Espeon attacking the monster too. "Hello! Do you want to go on the journey with us? You are a strong Pokemon and we need for help."
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:16 pm

"Yes, we need a very strong Pokemon like you. Who knows how many of these things live here? We would need your help." Squirtle started walking again, and fou d some fish to eat.

(Gtg to sleep)
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Oshawott handed Espeon an orange while she ate more clams. "We need for energy for battle." (( is it possible to evolve? ))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:18 pm

"Fine, I'll join you guys," Espeon said as she took a sip of water from a pond next to them. "I don't have anything else to do. Thanks for the orange."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 pm

"Yay!" BOOM! "Wait, I think I hear another monster." ((Gtg to sleep nite))
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 am

((Hey sorry I was late))
Servine saw 3 Pokemon walking together. She watched them from behind the tree for a moment, and went back to her nap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:24 am

(WHERE ARE WE?)

Last edited by ☆Marshy ★ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 am

((I read it, and espeon (ChristmasPerfume's character) squirtle (squirtles character) and oshawatt (Nyan cats) just defeated a giant pikachu. Now they got espeon to travel with them.))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:30 am

Ok!

Vulpix was floating near the island, visions flashing through her mind.

She fell of a cruise ship from her trainer Molly.

She was scrambling to the water but ended up passing out.

She breathed slowly. Her heart rate was low.

She could eventually die sinc the fact she is a fire type.

It was silent, the waves pulled her to shore.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 am

"Oh another giant pokemon iis coming. I hope that it is not as strong as that last one." Squirtle said, as he was walking along the long path. BUMP! THUMP! He heard the giant Pokemon walk along.

Last edited by Christmas Tree on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:16 am

Servine heard thumping noises, and got alarmed. She rushed up a tree, and there, she saw a vulpix lying on the shore. She went over to it and poked it.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 am

Squirtle went over too. "Hello?" He said. "I wonder what other Pokemon would be here" Squirtle thought in his head. Then, he stood back to see what the giant Pokemon was this time. "Hmm..I can't see it much" he said.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:31 am

"Mur.... huh? MOLLY?!" She screamed and looked around.

"Have you seen a girl trainer with a green backpack around here!?" She panicked. She fixed her bandana.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 am

Service shoo her head. She didn't like talking. "But she could've been eaten by a giant Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 am

(XDDD)

"D-dont say things like that!!!!!"

She started to cry.

"I need to- *cough* find my trainer!"

She weakly struggled into the forest, but coughed. Eventually, again, she dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 am

"We are stranded on an island that looks like it is full of giant Pokemon!" THUMP! "I keep hearing them make thumping sounds...I hate it so so so so so so much!"
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 am

Service gently patted the vulpix's back. She followed vulpix to the forest, and tried to get her up when she fell. "The forest is big so..." She began but stopped in case vulpix would start sobbing again. She agreed with squirtle.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:42 am

Vulpix sniffed.

"D-do you have anything to eat? Im aw-awfully starving..." She struggled to stand up.

She heard loud thumping noises.

"Whats that?!"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 am

Squirtle nodded."not really, but there are stuff around here. Berries, fish, coconuts, etc." "Should we stop and relax? It feels pretty harsh on us right now." He sat down, and put his sunglasses on. "Ah-that's better" he told everyone. "I know your trainer is still here, so don't get so a scared anyway." She told vulpix.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 am

"Thank you..."

She dried a tear.

It was getting dark, the stars came out.

"Im going to get some sticks and make some fire. Thank you both!"

She wandered into the forest, got some sticks, andcame back.

She layed rocks around the sticks and used "Flame thrower" to start the fire.

"Thats better!"
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 am

Servine stared at the fire, thinking about the fire that had killed her parents, and she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:00 am

(Pokemon have parents?)

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Squirtle said, trying to confert Servine. He hoped that there would be no more tears for the night, because it was bad enough that they could All die from the giant pokemon.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 am

(They could. I guess. I said in the app. xD)
Service stopped crying and said, "Nothing." She did not want to embarrass herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next