Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))

Go down 
+2
Reese
Squirtle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:16 am

Vulpix patted Service on the back. "I know how you feel." She remembered molly again. And her sister, Nina, a champion ninetails faishon contest winner.

She disapeared one day, to move.

She ran into the forest , and grabbed 3 HUGE leaves. She gave them to Service and Squirtle, and of course one for herself. She snuggled in and wrapped herself with the leaf. She was eating a Pecha Berry while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:24 am

"Anyway, how did we get here? All I remember, is doing a battle. Now, I am here." Squirtle got confused. Then he decided to just lay down again, and take it easy for a while. He laid down on a leaf, having dreams about missing his trainer. He woke up, to a fright. There was a giant eye, staring at him! Then he realized, that it was just his imagination.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 am

"I fell off of a cruise ship." She saw a giant eye. " OH MY ARCEUS OH MY ARCEUS!"

Vulpix stood up, fixed her damp bandana, and blasted a flame wheel at it. It looked like a.... a giant..... PHANPHY?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am

Oshawott saw a lot more pokemon. "Hi! I'm Oshawott. Are you Vulpix?" Suddenly, she saw a giant Phanphy come ahead! "TACKLE!"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:37 am

"Oh gosh! We have to battle it...right now?!? Oh well." He used tail whip. "I can't see well in this darkness..."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:39 am

"Yep Im vulpix!"

Vulpix stared at Oshawott.

"Seriously. Im a "FIRE TYPE" for god's sake.

She powered up and had the light to light up the whole island. He attacked the phanphy with Flame Thrower.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:42 am

Oshawott smiled. "Really? wow, I have never seen a fire type before in my life!" Oshawott decided she had to attack.
"AQUA TAIL!" A huge wave of water hit the phanphy. BOOM! (ok I'm busy so brb)
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 am

"You havent? Well, its about time!"

(kk)

"Solar Beam!"

She charged up and fired. The huge phanphy flew backwards.

(Fire types can learn solarbeam)
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 am

Servine used leaf tornado against the phanphy. It probably won't do much, but at least it's something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 am

Vulpix jumped into the leaf tornado, and shot fire around it, spinning inside. It was a leaf/fire-tornado!

"My sister Nine did this in a pokemon contest once!" The leaf vortex of fire landed into Phanphy, and it passed out.

"Good job guys!!!"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:08 am

After using that much power too, squirtle got dizzy. "I can't feel my legs, I think that the pokemon ended up using an attack on me before we finished it" Squirtle fell on the ground, and still felt dizzy.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:09 am

Servine nodded agreeably. "We should get some rests now," she said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 am

Squirtle started sleeping, and had a dream about a giant snorlax. (However you spell it) He was dreaming about battling it, winning, and getting off of the island. Squirtle woke up in the middle of the night, and decided to find some wood to make shelter. He found some sticks, and made it into a good food stand, with umbrellas (twigs) and some other things. "I will be safe here" squirtle said. He had no idea how he did it, since he was more god with water things because he was a water type.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:10 am

Oshawott yawned and fell asleep next to Squirtle. "Good night everyone. We will have another adventure in the morning." At last, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 am

Squirtle went to sleep next to Oshawott. "Good night". He started sleeping. "ZzZzZzZzZzZ"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Suddenly, Oshawott heard another loud noise. The first time she heard it Oshawott thought it was a dream. BOOM! BOOOM! The noise started to gradually get louder. "Wake up Squirtle, Espeon, Vulpix, and Servine. I think I hear another monster, and it's strong!"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 pm

"Ugh-what now?" Squirtle opened his eyes and heard another monster. This time, it looked like a giant squirtle! "Not again..It looks like another version on me!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 pm

"We need an electric or grass type, but I'm water," Oshawott sighed sadly. "Hey, everybody wake up! Another monster!" Oshawott shouted in all the pokemons ears.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Squirtle shouted too. "Wake up!" There is another giant monster! Lets fight it!" He waited for them to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Oshawott got sort of bored. "Tackle!" She tackled all the pokemon to wake up. Maybe they are under a sleep spell.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:14 pm

((I wonder when they are going to come on))

"Maybe. Lets just move on, and let this pokemon go." Squirtle said. He went back, and tried to get some rest. But it was very cold outside, so he could not get much at all.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:55 pm

"Come on,i didnt get any sleep yet! That pokemon isnt even bothering us. If u were suddenly attacked by random pokemon, how will u feel?"

She took off her damp bandana and snuggled into the leaf.

"By the way, u can call me Blaze. But my friends called me Blazie."

She fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 pm

"......Okay then?" Squirtle said.

He started to rest.

"ZzZzZz"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Oshawott calmed down and started to snooze again on her lilypad.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Blazie waited untill the others were fast asleep. "Finaly." she whispered. She tiptoed onto a high cliff, the full moon showing bright. You could see an Umbrereon pattern in the moon. She stood on the edge and sang a song to her family, friends, and trainer. Some tears came to her eye as she sang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next