Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Yourself [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+9
Relora
elsa ♡
evan
mich
Daisy
Wizzy
dewey decimal system
emiko
Queen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Madison observed the menu. She looked at it for a while, and asked, "Do you have chocolate cupcakes? I love those," she said, after she rang the bell. Then she started looking at the drinks section. There are so many great choices, she thought silently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

"Sure we do!" She says, who is now standing right beside the table the costumer was in.

Madeleine took out her notepad and wrote 'Table 5' at the top and underlines it then wrote '1 chocolate cupcake' .

"What would you like for the drinks?" She says tapping her pencil on her notepad, "Our popular drink for the week is the 'Angel's love smoothie' , it has a small chocolate part at the bottom representing the heartbroken then at the middle has a vanilla part representing her finding and meeting her soul mate and at the very top is a strawberry flavor. That part represents when the angel's ever lasting love with him."

Madeleine was in those 'love' moods, she loved romance but had no time for it. First is work then comes her love life.

"It also has some white, strawberry, and chocolate sprinkles at the top. But when you mix all the flavors, most people say it tastes like heaven!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 pm

'' Your welcome sir, Good luck for the Grand Opening sir..'' Josephine said while heading to Madison's shop and gave Madison the dress. '' Here, New neighbor a dress for you, I made this. Hope you enjoy'' Josephine said it while giving it to Madison and then she is heading to her shop.When Josephine is going to her shop, She saw a new neighbor(( victoria)) also so she went in that place and asked for that girl sizes. '' um.. Hi~ Could I ask for your sizes? if its okay for you? '' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Victoria was still on the first customer. "Can you just trim the hair please?" The lady asked. "Um ok! that's $8." Victoria said. "Here" The lady gave her the money. After a while, Victoria started trimming for 10 minuets. "Almost Done!" she said. "Here ya' go." Victoria gave the lady her dog, and a tip. "Thank you so much!" The lady said. "No problem! and make sure to come back!" Victoria yelled. Only 2 more customers left.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:54 pm

When Josephine saw that Victoria is busy she just didn't asked her and go back to her shop silently. " Oh, what a mean Shop owner she didn't even recognize me? Well, Never mind '' She said while heading to her shop.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:35 am

"Okay, I guess I'll have then Angel's love smoothie," Madison said, nodding. She thought about how good it would be if it had tasted like heaven. "May I have the pink lemonade, too?" She asked. i hope I'm not being greedy, Madison thought.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 am

Ari got into position as the lights dimmed on. She swept, as it said in her lines. She sang her song:

There is a castle on a cloud,
I like to go there in my sleep.
To dirty floors for me to sweep,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a lady,
All in white.
She holds me and sings
a lullaby.
She's nice to see and
she's soft to touch.
She says,
"Cosette, I love you very much".

I know a place where no one's lost,
I know a place where no one cries.
Crying at all is not allowed,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

((this song is from the show Les Miserables.))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2xacOx6RLQ
((This is what she looked like and sounded like.))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:55 am

Nat stood up from her seat. "I'll be back later. That cupcake was amazing!" She smiled at Madeline and waved goodbye, then walked outside happily and feeling rather adventurous. I guess I'll explore some more of the town, she thought, seeing Victoria's shop. Ooh! I love animals! She walked inside and smiled at Victoria. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 pm

"GO BACK TO IRELAND!" "NO ONE LIKES YOU AND YOUR ALCOHOLIC FAMILY!" "I HATE YOU!" "YOUR ACCENT IS ANNOYING!" The words rang in Alice's ears as she wept and wept. She looked down at the bruise she got from being punched. It hurt if you touch it. Her brother asked what was wrong, but Alice didn't reply anything but a "Leave me alone." She got out her homework and her tears dropped on the page. She tried to focus on her work but the bullies kept getting in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Susann was awakened by the polite voice of the flight attendant. They would be landing in New York shortly.

She yawned and instantly began to reminisce about the party her cousins had for her father's new job in New York working as a CEO for some beginning corporation. They had flown to Sweden happy to be in their home country, but Susann preferred America. The food was much better taste-wise in this country.

She blinked her startling blue eyes and blew at a piece of her bob cut blonde hair that refused to stay in place. She had major jet lag and felt ragged, if someone could even feel like that, and went back to her nap.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Ari went back onstage for encore. She bowed. When the show was over, she went out the secret door. Ari didn't wanna go face-to-face with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 pm

As the plane glided to a stop, Susaan awoke and gave a big, loud yawn. The plane halted and she was free to get up and stretch. She grabbed her bags walked out of the plane and waited for her parents, both fatigued. Her dad cracked a smile and they waltzed out glad to finally be in New York.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Madison
As Madison waited for her order, she looked around the bakery. It was a cute place, and she was interested in it. She felt the cushion on her chair, and it felt like soft, rich, velvet. She bounced around it for a while. I can't wait to try the Angel's love smoothie, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine headed for the kitchen, she grabbed a light red plaid tray and put the Angel's Love Smoothie and pink Lemonade. She walked over to some batch of chocolate cupcakes and put one with a bit more frosting than usual. Madeleine held the tray with one hand and opened the door, she walked over to the costumer and gave her the smoothie, the lemonade, and lastly the cupcake.

"I hope you like it!" She says smiling.

Madeleine heard a ring from her phone. Since not many costumers were ordering she answered it. It was her father telling her she got the dress for the audition to be in the Worldwide Cake Grand Prix! Madeleine's eyes widened with sparkles, she jumped all over the place with her hair in a bun flopping around. She said her sorries to the costumers and walked back to the kitchen slowly..
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Madison nodded thanks, and helped herself into the cupcakes. She ate them happily, and licked the brown frosting off of her mouth, giggling to herself. Then, she tried a bit of the Angel's Love Smoothie, and beamed. This is delicious. She drank more, and the lemonade too.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Timothy was just walking down the streets, his hands were behind his back and his head was drooped down. The recent car accident was a frightful experience. There were no injuries, but a word never slipped past his lips since then. The car accident made him be mute.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Nat sighed and left. The girl was too busy to talk to her. She began to walk around town exploring, but still bored. New York had seemed exciting before, but now... Well... It was still pretty cool but not as much as before. She walked around with her hands in her pockets smiling and thinking about playing some soccer later. Soccer was her favorite sport.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 pm

After an agonizing, hour long taxi drive, Susann and her parents arrived to their new home; a well respected apartment complex, the large apartment Susan. Got to live in was rather posh and bright. They had an apartment located at a corner on the building. This left two large windows looking at different parts of New York. Nearby you could see little shops or a park.

Susann smiled and quietly excused herself so that she could explore the sparely furnished apartment. It had 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The kitchen and living room were defined by a change in flooring. The apartment had a cheerful, light atmosphere and it made Susann giggle with child-like excitement.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:33 pm

With an exasperated sigh, Timothy sits down on a nearby bench. He looks around aimlessly and watches the busy people walk up and down the streets. New York seems to be a boring town these days.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Ella was heading down the street in New York,it was cold Ella shivered as the wind hit her face.She pulled up the zipper on her jacket and sat down on a bench.Next to her was a boy,(midnight cooper) but she ignored his presence and began to doodle the empire state building,Sipping her hot cocoa.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Timothy notices a person sit down next to him. He turns his head away from her, and rests his head on his hand. He keeps looking around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Ella notices his head is now placed in his hands ''are you alright''? she asked sipping on her hot cocoa looking at him,not taking her eyes off of him.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Timothy just looks at her. He shakes his head no, and looks down at the ground. I can't let a recent car accident make me mute. I'll have to tell her about it. He looks at her again. "My family and I have been in a recent car accident." He says really quiet.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Ella gasped she gave a soothing look and rubbed circle on his back,placing her cup down ''my parents died in train accident'' she said looking down too ''But,at least they know your fine''Ella said smiling.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Soon, Madison finished the food and drinks, and she tried to clean up after herself. She scooped up the crumbs of the cupcake with her hands and put it in the trash can. Then she gently wiped her hands and mouth on a soft napkin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourself [[ Role Play ]]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next