Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead~RP APPS.

Go down 
+4
Daisy
Queen
Harry
Mr.Noah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 pm

((I love Zombie games :] its soo cool LOL anyway I wanted to make a Zombie roleplay too!))

Story:

Spoiler:

So,this RP requires team work.There can be 2 kids :] this is gonna be based on the show ''The walking dead''

APPS:

Name:

Personality:

Biography [optional]:

Description/Picture:

Please join everyonee [:

Rules
Keep the cussing limited please.
Romance is allowed but keep it PG
No bashing others.
No mary-sues
Other FF RP rules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
My App:
Name:Hunter Reid
Personality:Funny,Brave,Artistic.
Biography [optional]:Later
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:

More info about the town:
You live in a town called Clide,its a small town.Has all the resourse you need to survive.
Not everybody is friendly.
I will make a town map soon!

Last edited by Noah on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info needed 1/6/13)
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Name: Emma Jett
Personality: Timid, shy, bored easily, nervous, and talkative when around people she knows.
Biography [optional]: Emma is scared of everything. When she was a baby she used to hide in her crib, afraid of the world outside her window. When she was a small child she never bothered playing with the other kids for fear that they would make fun of her. Even though she tried not to socialize with anyone, she had been called a "scaredy-cat" many times, which is technically true. Even to this day Emma stays away from the crowds. She doesn't have any close friends, just a few a people which she is sort-of acquainted with. But she likes it that way.
Description/Picture: http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2013-01-05-550698.jpeg
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Ooh, interesting. The Walking Dead I love. x3

--

Name: Charlotte Rosella

Personality: Tsundere Type, Spicy, Paranoid, Creative, Cool and is an action lover

Biography [optional]: Charlotte Rosella is an albino girl. Like all albinos she has white hair and red-ish eyes. She's always been that type of girl to hide her true feelings and be a different person. Charlotte at first is very cool and all that while she's actually embarrassed. She replaces her true feelings with the spicy type. She loves action and suspense but can easily get scared. Charlotte is very paranoid and can make one easy problem turn into the hardest one you would overcome. Charlotte really fails at academics and always has been even if she works hard and studies.. Most of the time she loses her way and just collapses; not knowing what to do.

Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Okay thanks anymore apps? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 am

APPS:

Name: Josephine

Personality: She is a very calm and patient person.She is not always that calm and patient as she can sometimes be rude, angry or jealous. She is also very brave and she don't fear to any scary things.

Biography [optional]: When she was young she really love singing. She was always scared if something might bad happen but then she realize that she shouldn't get scared. She has a crush on her Big brother that is very handsome.

Description/Picture: The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Utau__by_J_n_x
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 am

Name: Ginevra Dawn

Personality: Carefree,Brave,kind of mean,not afraid to go to dark places or anything and loves to see scary things because it makes her laugh...

Biography [optional]:

Description/Picture:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f10/16/67/69/76/ginger10.jpg
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Name: Ashley (Ash) Foster

Personality: She isn't shy, but she doesn't talk that much unless she feels like it or is with her friends. Trust me, she can be loud when she wants! She's very kind, caring, smart, and brave. She's not really scared of much. Ash can be funny sometimes but is mostly serious. She also loves exploring and is always wanting to visit new places.

Biography [optional]: She grew up living a pretty normal life until her mom died of cancer. She was told that she probably also has it since it ran in her family so every day she tries to live life to the fullest.

Description/Picture:The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Wooooo10 Too lazy to take out the URL.
I guess that's her face and hair but her outfit is usually a hoodie and jeans with converse. Simple things like that with some wristbands and layered necklaces.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:42 pm

I'm gonna join owo

Name: Katherine
Personality: Katherine is a very shy girl. She barely talks to anyone, and would rather work alone.
Biography [optional]:
Description/Picture: The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Kather10

ME ISH LAZYYY
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Name: Sabrina
Personality: She's a tomboy. She'll eat anything and she isn't afraid of anything at all. She has a great sense of humor and dislikes emos and girly stuff. She sometimes wears pink stuff, but she doesn't like pink and purple. She never ever wears dresses but she actually loves shopping.
Biography [optional]:
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP APPS.   The Walking Dead~RP APPS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead~RP APPS.
Page 1 of 1