Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead~RP

Go down 
+4
dewey decimal system
Queen
Harry
Mr.Noah
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:25 pm

"You idiots I love life
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm

(( ¿¿?? What do you mean ??¿¿ ))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:33 pm

((Sorry that was my older sister shes so fricking mean just ignore her!!!))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:33 pm

((Okay.. I guess..))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 pm

''Get back here girls your gonna get killed''! Hunter screamed from the shed window,he saw Zombies crawling and jogging towards the girls.Hunter saw many bodies on the floor,he looked away not wanting to look at his loved ones dead.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Ash sat on the floor of the cramped shed shivering. Idiot, should've brought a coat! She thought to herself. She listened to Hunter screaming and stared out the window suddenly having a mini heart attack. "DAD!" She screamed jumping up and starting to run out of the shed. He took care of me after mom died... A few small tears trickled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Charlotte Rosella -

Charlotte tried to get off the tree but fell off, she lands on her back and tries to stand up. She starts walking but is limping and was walking towards a shed where the others were. She continues walking but collapses on the ground. Charlotte holds her leg where the zombie bit her and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Hunter grabbed Ash and pulled her to the shed ''Come on,its okay'' Hunter said in a soothing voice.This wasn't time for running around in a zombie apocalypse in the middle of the night Hunter thought.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Ash wiped away her tears. "You don't understand," she whispered softly, but didn't try to leave again. Dad is probably in the house. I hope he's safe... She wanted to go home but Hunter was right. She wondered if they would survive, hopefully. But she didn't know what the zombies were capable of.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Charlotte Rosella -

Charlotte closed her eyes and rested, maybe the zombies would ignore. Or maybe they would come to her. No one knows? She lays near the shed unseen and blinked a few times after she rested.

Charlotte laid there for tens of minutes and started limping towards the shed; holding her bitten leg and making her dress/kimono hide it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 pm

''Your dad will survive,God won't let such a good person go down easily.How about,when the Zombies clear out we will slowly go to your house and see if your father's there'' Hunter said still gripping Ash in her arms.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 pm

"Ok," she said quietly. If the zombies clear out at all. How long will this take? It's never happened before... This just doesn't even make sense. How is it possible? A million questions and thoughts were spinning in her head, and she began to feel dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Charlotte Rosella -

Charlotte reached the front of the shed, she sighed and knocked quietly. She hid her bitten leg and pretended nothing happened. Though, her back still hurts and that's probably the only thing she'll show.

"Um.. Hello?!" She says with her pretend cold-ish voice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Hunter slowly let go of Ash and looked through the beep hole of the shed door,it was Charlotte he unlocked the door and shoved her in quickly trying not to catch attention.He examined her and made sure she didn't get bites.''I might need to look at your legs and arms just in case you gotten bitten'' Hunter said with an assuring smile.

(MORE INFO:IF you got bitten by the Zombies you get a sickness with no cure,the symptoms are hallucinations,illusions,puking,sudden faiths,and nausea.But sometimes,you can turn into the Infected a.k.a zombies.But thats extremely rare.Its you decision if you turn or not.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Sabrina smiled at hunter. She examined Charlotte carefully and frowned. "You did get bitten.."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Charlotte Rosella -

Charlotte's eyes widened.

"I didn't get bitten." Charlotte says with narrow eyes and tsundere voice.

Charlotte's eyes widened a bit more and puked in her mouth. But it was a small amount that it wouldn't be noticed. She spat out something behind her back and looked back at this Hunter guy. She coughed and stopped with a pretend cough.

"Ahem." She says clearing her throat and letting her dress/kimono fall more to hide the bite.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 pm

"Stop pretending.. it won't help at all.." Sabrina said, looking down and frowning. "I heard there's no cure to a zombie bite."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Charlotte Rosella -

Charlotte turned away slowly, folded her arms and closed her red eyes, she moved her albino white hair and thought for a moment. She was pretending she didn't care but in the inside she can barely breathe.

"Well whatever." She says getting her action loving on, "Do you guys have um.. a baseball bat?"

Charlotte speaks but with her cool voice still on.

"And who cares? Maybe it'd be better if I die." She says still folding her arms with beads of sweat coming down her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Sabrina sighed. "Well, if you want to die, just die. I don't need people who give up." Sabrins said, crossing her arms. "Just.. go." She said, pointing at the door. "Unless you do want to survive.."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Charlotte Rosella -

Charlotte got annoyed at Sabrina.

"Well.." She says turning her back with her red narrow eyes, "If you think you're so tough why don't you go yourself? And who says I'm giving up? At least I'm willing myself to die instead of making myself scared of it.

Charlotte kneeled down and looked for a baseball bat or something like that, she moved her hands through stuff but it was hard since it was dark. She felt something stiff and soft at the same time, Charlotte shrugged and kept on looking and moving her hands.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 am

Katherine watched everything from up in her tree... they didn't seem to notice her- even the zombies took no notice. She was unsure of climbing down the tree and approaching the shed.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 pm

''If you say you didn't then why don't you just let me look''? Hunter said with a bored tone,if she did get bitten we can keep her.But if she turns then were gonna have to kill her,he didn't wanna risk the girl's eyes but he didn't wanna let a girl die either he sighed and narrowed his eyebrows waiting for a respond.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Ash fell and hit her head on the shed wall. She had the strangest dream... Zombies taking over the world and turning every human into a zombie or killing them. She immediately woke up, holding in a scream. She didn't feel good, but she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Hunter looked over at Ash and smiled ''If you are bitten,I don't know if we can cure you & we won't need anyone holding us back for our survival'' Hunter said to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:53 pm

She remembered before, how the zombie grabbed onto her ankle. Had he bit her, too? Her eyes widened as she rolled up her pant leg and looked at the mark. It was still there, and clear, too. There didn't appear to be any teeth marks, but it was kind of dark in the shed so she couldn't tell for sure. She had a pain in her stomach and her head was throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead~RP   The Walking Dead~RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead~RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next