Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+4
MsJoyMaeda
Daisy
evan
Primrose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:16 am

Timothy just watches as the yellow grass and red leaves on the trees move and disappear as the boat moves. He sighs. How is he gonna survive?

((( In case anyone forgot, he's red-green colorblind. )))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:00 am

Melody sighed,and decided to scan the whole ship before the crash ''Hmm,I wonder where's the engine'' Melody said she walked down the metal stairs and came upon a room with iron stilts she cocked her head to the side confused.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:13 am

Timothy walks around the deck, looking for something interesting to do. The sun was beginning to set, and it was casting off its fiery glow. He frowns as he stares at it. He can't see the red and orange at all.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:22 am

Joanne was already sitting at her bed, and left her room to join the commotion. "None's dyeing today. None of us know when this ship will crash. It could crash tomorrow, or in half a week." She said, and paused. "..or in less than a second. Anyways, we all have to team up. This ship is more luxurious than you could ever imagine. Don't let that distract you." Joanne said. "We aren't on TV yet, so its the perfect time to plan, unless we want to plan it in the bathroom, where nothing is recorded for TV. Who's with me? Who's going to survive with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 am

Timothy sighs and continues walking around the deck, still eyeing the sun. The sunset doesn't look as pretty as it would to other people- he really hated being colorblind. He walks over to the railing and rests his arms on it, just looking at the not-so-pretty sunset.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:35 am

Melody smiled at the girls intelligence (Lins character) "We need to find our way to the engines,maybe we can change the boats course stopping it from crashing,there's an island near the iceberg" Melody said nodding "Im not crashing,or dying" Melody said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:49 am

"Oh, please, there are no ice-bergs. The ship that crashed about 200 years ago crashed against a huge stone wall, and that is exactly what is going to happen to this ship." She said, sighing. "I think this is a very cruel tradition. What should we do now?" She said, leaning against the wall. "The ship's machinery must be very complicated. If we want to change it's course, we need to do it together."
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:55 am

"Yea,wanna go down to the Engine?" Melody asked tying her shoelaces.Melody fixed her Elmo sweatshirt and Black converse
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:02 am

"I guess so." Joanne said. "Anyone coming with us?" She asked. "Okay, I guess none is coming." She said, walking off. "If i'm right, we're on the 2nd floor and the Engines are either on the 6th floor or on the lowest floor/1st floor."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am

Timothy sighs again as he looks at the dim, white sunset. It was making his eyes hurt, so he goes back to trudging around the deck. This boat is going to crash soon. How can I survive it?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 pm

"Wait- I'll come!" Lia cried out. She took off after Joanne and paused. "When are we going to be on TV?" she asked. She figured with help, everyone could escape.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Melody giggled ''Someone's eager'' Mel said smiling to Lia ''Well,If I had to guess the Engines will be in the 1st floor since the 6th I believe is the high deck'' Melody pointed out.

(I'm mapping the boat if you don't mind.)

Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 pm

(ya sure, you can make a map but PM it to me so i can approve it first.)

"Then, lets go to the 1st floor." She said, walking towards the end of the ship and went down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 pm

She followed them, wondering how they would get out. She heard a click click sound, and a camera she hadn't seen before swiveled around to follow them. She tapped Joanne's shoulder. "The cameras are back on," she whispered.
(Is that ok with you?)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Melody saw the cameras were back on,she found the electricity wire to the camera and cut it off to buy them some time to run towards the Engine knowing the Mayor wouldn't approve ''Run''! Melody screamed running down the metalic stairs.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 pm

(ya, the cameras are on but it will live on TV the next day.)
Joanne gasped, and turned around, then smiled with relief. "Ya, the cameras are on, but nobody's watching. When I was a child, I once watched the whole two/three weeks of this. The first day when they board isn't recorded. Then, the next day it goes on live worldwide TV." She said. She continued going down the stairs very carefully.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:36 pm

"Well, we'd best hurry now." She didn't feel quite comfortable with that camera, even though she was grateful to Melody. Then she had an idea. "We're alone on this ship, right? If we broke all the cameras we won't be on TV, and they can't catch us at sea to fix it!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Timothy walks on down to the lower deck (second floor) with nothing better to do. He didn't realize the cameras were around. He sits down, leaning his back against the railing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Melody turned around excited ''Great Idea Li''! she said smiling and proud she made a new nickname for Lia.She got a old bat and beated all the cameras with it.In the 1st level.

Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Joanne sighed. "That wouldn't work." She said. "This ship has a very advanced security system. The cameras are connected to the engines. If we break the cameras, the engines might stop worki-" She paused. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MELODY!?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Timothy can hear screaming coming from the 1st floor. He scrambles up to his feet and walks on down to the 1st level. He peers around a corner. He sees Melody smashing up the cameras with a bat.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Rachel stared up at the boat. just think I am boarding H*ll in two days...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 pm

(((On the kindle)))

Timothy was rather confused on what those cameras were for. He shrugs it off and walks back up to the second floor.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Rachel ran away, hoping a bunch of officers wouldnt drag her onto that boat.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:07 am

((We already boarded the boat.))

Joanne sighed. "We're doomed," She said, and then new cameras replaced the smashes cameras. "Oh, ya, I forgot about the backup cameras."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]   Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgive and Forget [[ RP ]]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next