Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This topic is very serious and it's about the future...

Go down 
+6
S
Relora
Abstract
Reese
Flynn
taehyung
10 posters
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Empty
PostSubject: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:39 am

So..I guess your confused about the title...but I will explain this.
Ever since I was a kid, I always had these dreams of what will happen in the future. No matter how hard I try to change it ... it happens. I remember when I saw the future of my uncle dieing of his throat or something. I tried to tell my parents but they were too busy to hear me and after few days it happened. Once I dreamed, that my brother will get a deep cut in his finger when he is trying to cut something. I started warning him not to use the knife, but he didn't listen to my advice and it happened.Sometimes all of these future-prediction-thingy gives headache and many times I was about to faint and randomly sleep at random times.

This sounds really weird, but I DO believe that people are gifted. But some dont use it for there whole life. I just want to know more about this and why im getting this. Remember I'm a MUSLIM and I strongly believe in god. 'You can't change the future no matter what'-???
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 am

I'm not exactly sure I believe you. It sounds a little cliche.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 am

What is your religion? I know it's hard to believe... But I wouldn't lie about this plus it's a sin in my religion to lie and I would hardly lie about this...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 pm

It's really cool your Muslim ^^ anyway, just don't try to think about the future. If I were you, I would try to seize the present and hang in there. For the gifted people, I sort of believe that too, but don't make these thoughts stress you out.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 pm

(I'm a Catholic. ^^)

I'm not sure whether I can consider it cool or not, since I mean.... all of the events that happened so far are /bad/. Plus, I'm in for surprises, so that's a plus.
However, I'm sure God will help you dream well eventually, though! It must be a gift if it actually does happen eventually, or if it happens something like that.
Visions maybe?

Good luck with your future, I don't know what else to say, but try not to worry.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:27 pm

L.O.L wrote:
What is your religion? I know it's hard to believe... But I wouldn't lie about this plus it's a sin in my religion to lie and I would hardly lie about this...

My religion doesn't matter to me. I believe in what has been proven to be true.

I don't believe in people being "gifted", and at least in my opinion this doesn't sound very believable. Nobody can know exactly what's going to happen and when by falling asleep, and the whole fainting thing makes it seem like you're copying the plot of some science-fiction book. I am sorry about your uncle.

If it's actually true, I'm very sorry for being wrong on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm not going to lie I've typed like several replies and scrapped them all. I think I'm just going to say I believe you and I want you to know that this isn't a very bad thing. You've heard about guardian angels/ spirit guides right? If I remember correctly there is a strong connection between your own guide and your visions, for lack of a better word.

Oi! it's hard for me to say what I want to, I don't want to be looked onto as crazy or a liar.

I have to ask though, and this is a legit and important question for this subject... did you ever technically die when you were younger?
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

@Relora what do you mean by your question ?

@Ron you know Messi right? Have you ever seen someone play like him? No, I didn't and I believe he is gifted in controlling the ball " everyone is gifted, but she didn't open there gifts"
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 pm

I used to think I was 'gifted' when I was little, but now I just think its random feeling of deja vu.
I wouldn't read too much into it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 am

@S same here. xD

Well, I believe in ya.. '' OMG! Gimma your gift~ I was hoping to be like Alice ( at twilight )
And yeah, When I was a small kid I could see ghost :LOL: ( crazy right? ) I don't tell anybody but then I just don't used it so it disappear every time i grow up.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 am

Sorry LOL, I can't explain.. in fact I think I'm going to drop this topic and go back to never mentioning it at all. My knowledge on the subject is very little and I don't want to spread wrong information.

All I have to say is that if you are REALLY interested in the subject start doing some research of your own. If you look hard and have good guidance from your guides/guardians you'll find the answers you're looking for.

@Miku, that isn't crazy, trust me.

/now officially dropping the subject
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:40 am

Relora wrote:
Sorry LOL, I can't explain.. in fact I think I'm going to drop this topic and go back to never mentioning it at all. My knowledge on the subject is very little and I don't want to spread wrong information.

All I have to say is that if you are REALLY interested in the subject start doing some research of your own. If you look hard and have good guidance from your guides/guardians you'll find the answers you're looking for.

Really? I said to myself that maybe I have 3rd eye but I don't mind it at all anymore so Little by little I can't see any ghost anymore. ( thanks God )

@L.O.L And yeah, I hope I could have your Power like Alice Have. Wait could you predict mine if our maid would be gone to our house soon? Because she is just so Annoying!.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:20 am

Miku wrote:
Relora wrote:

Really? I said to myself that maybe I have 3rd eye but I don't mind it at all anymore so Little by little I can't see any ghost anymore. ( thanks God )

@L.O.L And yeah, I hope I could have your Power like Alice Have. Wait could you predict mine if our maid would be gone to our house soon? Because she is just so Annoying!.

Everyone has a third eye lol...

It's just not what people think it would be I guess :p
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:50 pm

L.O.L wrote:
This sounds really weird, but I DO believe that people are gifted. But some dont use it for there whole life. I just want to know more about this and why im getting this. Remember I'm a MUSLIM and I strongly believe in god. 'You can't change the future no matter what'-???
i personally don't think that there are specific people who are 'gifted' with dreams of the future or seeing ghosts, because i believe it can happen to anyone. i think you just have these dreams at times when they are important, so that you can help prevent really bad things from happening. and i do think your brother should have listened to you when you warned him not to use the knife, seeing as knives are overall not completely safe //uvu but yeah, i think you're right that people can see spirits or have dreams about what will happen. my dad once had a dream of somebody saying his name as if they were in need of help, and his brother died within the next week, so you're not alone.

@miku, no, she can't just say if your maid is going to leave or something like that. these dreams aren't something she controls, they just happen to her.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm going to be a hundred percent honest. I don't believe you. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I just think if one human has a gift others can't have then it's not true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:56 pm

I also agree with what JingleBell said. It's probably not real at all.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:29 pm

What Relora means is maybe you died before or something? Like past life? I'm not sure lol.
I don't really think I believe you, because whats the odds of it happening exactly like it happened? I used to think I could see ghosts when I was younger too LOL ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 am

Relora wrote:
Miku wrote:
Relora wrote:

Everyone has a third eye lol...

It's just not what people think it would be I guess :p

I know that everyone has a third eye but some of them are just closed. And they said there is an ritual to open your third eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This topic is very serious and it's about the future...   This topic is very serious and it's about the future... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This topic is very serious and it's about the future...
Page 1 of 1