Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

About my future life

Go down 
+5
69hot_wangs69
x♥XrachX♥x
Relora
Golden-Star
Sky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

About my future life Empty
PostSubject: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:35 pm

I cant believe I'm already 16, in 11th grade, im a Junior in highschool, and I will finish next year, since I think im the only one thats 16 here, im going to tell you some tips out being a junior in highschool. There are MANY bullies in highschool, try to fit in, if you cant, try to be join a club and stay with them, study A LOT cuz there will be a lot of tests in 11th grade, the teachers are not mean, usually (my homeroom teacher hates me cuz i act like a class clown). So yeah, just be cool.

And theres one thing I like about my age, i learn how to drive! Many of you wont believe me, but please do, cuz some people are 15 here and they will be driving when they are 16.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Ikr...
Idk how I will survive in highschool in a couple of years
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 am

I believe mace is 16 so you aren't the only one ;D

High school isn't bad at all though swag lol
Back to top Go down
x♥XrachX♥x
Junior Fantagian
x♥XrachX♥x

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 am

I can't wait till i get tew high school :3 Sounds fun at times, but horrible at other times
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm not really worried about high school. I already know a good amount of people that go to my future school, and I'll be able to meet even more people through the athletics.

The only thing I'm worried about is all the extra work I have to do. Here are the classes I picked:

Theology 1, Scholars Algebra, Scholars English, Scholars Biology, Latin, and Music Theory: Guitar.
I'm also taking Honors Cultural Geography over the summer and my parents want me to be in 1 or 2 varsity sports.

So yea, I'm not worried about not fitting in or not being able to make friends, but I'm worried about all the work I'm going to have to do, and trying to make time for me to do fun things.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:44 pm

People start driving at 13/14 where I'm from.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Owl wrote:
People start driving at 13/14 where I'm from.

WOW
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Cool, cool. I'm 16 too, but a sophomore.
Boy, does studying help. I was the type of person who didn't need to study and just paid attention in class and got a good grade on tests and quizzes. But, ever since this year (freshmen year was pretty easy), I've been bombing my tests and quizzes because I didn't study. Also, I recently learned that Sophomore & Junior year were the years colleges mainly look at. Which makes sense, since in freshmen year you're just starting out and getting used to things and in senior year you're basically done and have part time jobs meaning less classes taken.
Back to top Go down
Pieee
Senior Fantagian
Pieee

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:34 am

Highschool kind of worries me like all the homework and classes
But I can't wait to drive
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:59 am

HIUGHSKOOL SUXS ahh so much hw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About my future life   About my future life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About my future life
Page 1 of 1