Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:49 pm

This is my second RP. I just want to remind you, I am part of three other RPs and won't always post. Thank you!

Well, lets start with the Plot and Story.

Plot:

Spoiler:

As a reminder, each person knows magic: Light Region Citizens know Light Magic, and Dark Region Citizens know Dark Magic. Just make sure its not too over the top, and you'll be fine.

Here are some of the characters you can be, if you don't want to make up you're own. Just to let you know, I'm Queen Barrell.

Characters YOU can choose to be:

Queen Of Dark Region:
Queen of Light Region: ChristmasPerfume6
Dark Region Daughter; Tina Fey: Kiyoko
Light Region Daughter: Serena Rider: Relora
Queen Barrell: Rainbow.

Now, if you want to make you're own citizen, heres you're App:

Name:
Anything else? ( Optional):
Back Story ( Optional):

Here are the already made character apps:

Queen Of Dark Region APP
Name: Leslie Fey ( Looks after Tina.)
Picture/description: Up to you.
Personality: Up to you, but make it dark.

Queen of Light Region APP
Name: Alexandra Rider ( Looks after Serena.)
Picture/description: Up to you.
Personality: Up to you, but make it Light and Nice.

Dark Region Daughter APP:
Name: Tina Fey
Personality: Up to you.
Picture/Description: Up to you.

Light Region Daughter APP:

Name: Serena Rider
Personality: Up to you.
Picture/Description: Up to you.

**PLEASE KEEP IN MIND FOR THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE ALREADY MADE, ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. THANK YOU!**

Hope you join & have fun!

Last edited by Rainbow. on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Personality: A very happy and good child, Serena loves to help people and loves the feeling she gets from it. She is a very optimistic girl and works hard in her studies. She loves her mother and the citizens of her domain and hopes to help the world in anyway. She thinks of herself as proficient at magic and indulges in the art of music.
Story: Serena has never been much of a trouble maker and has always worked to the benefit of the Light region. She dresses appropriately as well as in a way where she can work and move freely. She has a simple staff that assists in her magic as well as tying all of her outfits together. She wears a simple tiara to assert her position in royalty and keeps her hair in tight buns made of long braids.
Serena lacks the life of a normal civilian; shes never fallen in love, she doesn't have a great many friends out of the palace, and she doesn't have a very good image of what civilian life is like. However, she has a generous heart and on more than on occasion has she sneaked out and helped the people of her region. She doesn't get caught, for she never wants her mother to worry. She loves her mom with all her heart and sometimes feels a bit suffocated by her constant watching and caring, but in the end she doesn't mind. One day she hopes to walk freely through a market place and have adventures like many young magic-masters of her age.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Thank you :3

Last edited by Relora on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Relora wrote:
Personality: A very happy and good child, Serena loves to help people and loves the feeling she gets from it. She is a very optimistic girl and works hard in her studies. She loves her mother and the citizens of her domain and hopes to help the world in anyway. She thinks of herself as proficient at magic and indulges in the art of music.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

edit: Mind if I add a story later o:?

Accepted. You don't have to add the story; But you can if you want. Its not really needed, though, because its pretty much mentioned in the plot.

I love the photo by the way. It fits Serena Perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Personality: Quiet, Strong, Arrogant, Doesn't accept people easily, Brave, Aggressive, Cruel, Jealous and Unfriendly
Picture/Description:
HUGE:
Notes [[ Wanted to add o3o ]]: Tina hates her sister and was always jealous of her. Tina is very troublesome and mischievous to people, the people she accepts are treated like her but it's awfully rare for her to accept people, especially young ones. And if you disobey her you're are most likely to have a death sentence or go to jail for years.

I'm sorry for this, I had no idea what to put for my application. T^T
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
Personality: Quiet, Strong, Arrogant, Doesn't accept people easily, Brave, Aggressive, Cruel, Jealous and Unfriendly
Picture/Description:
HUGE:
Notes [[ Wanted to add o3o ]]: Tina hates her sister and was always jealous of her. Tina is very troublesome and mischievous to people, the people she accepts are treated like her but it's awfully rare for her to accept people, especially young ones. And if you disobey her you're are most likely to have a death sentence or go to jail for years.

No need to apologize! I'm glad I got two of the most important characters ready! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
Picture/Description:
HUGE:

No need to apologize! I'm glad I got two of the most important characters ready! Accepted!

Thank you for accepting my application. ^u^
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 am

Name: Alexandra Rider
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Alexandra loves people, but mostly kids. She has a kind heart and enjoys company. She knows how to make people comfortable and Alexandra can calm anybody down with her soothing, sing-song voice. She is ,though, a horrible athlete and often talks too much, to the point where people cover their ears. A proud queen, she hopes her daughter, Serena, follows in her footsteps.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 pm

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
Name: Alexandra Rider
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Alexandra loves people, but mostly kids. She has a kind heart and enjoys company. She knows how to make people comfortable and Alexandra can calm anybody down with her soothing, sing-song voice. She is ,though, a horrible athlete and often talks too much, to the point where people cover their ears. A proud queen, she hopes her daughter, Serena, follows in her footsteps.

accepted. Smile thank you!
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Name:Kenzie Reid
Personality:Kenzie is Coldhearted,A real Hothead,but she does have the soft spot of her in her heart.But she just struggles to find it,Artistic,Athletic.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything else? ( Optional):Nope.
Back Story ( Optional):Kenzie was really powerful,the most powerful child they have gotten ever since before.Kenzie didn't have much friends,but she was perfectly okay with that.She has a very wild imagination.Yet,her parents yet to understand Kenzie but thats what she likes.She wants to be an independent unique person,someone that nobody has ever witnessed before.People thinks shes bluffing,but Kenzie has made a vow to complete that Goal.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:57 am

4Fun wrote:
Name:Kenzie Reid
Personality:Kenzie is Coldhearted,A real Hothead,but she does have the soft spot of her in her heart.But she just struggles to find it,Artistic,Athletic.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything else? ( Optional):Nope.
Back Story ( Optional):Kenzie was really powerful,the most powerful child they have gotten ever since before.Kenzie didn't have much friends,but she was perfectly okay with that.She has a very wild imagination.Yet,her parents yet to understand Kenzie but thats what she likes.She wants to be an independent unique person,someone that nobody has ever witnessed before.People thinks shes bluffing,but Kenzie has made a vow to complete that Goal.

Accepted ^_^ I forgot to ask, do you live in the Dark Region or Light Region?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS
Page 1 of 1