Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Summercamp. {RP~APPS}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Empty
PostSubject: Summercamp. {RP~APPS}   Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Yesterday was the last day of school. Tomorrow is the first day at a new sleep-away camp called Camp Song/Camp Wild. It's supposed to be a music camp, but there's tons of other stuff to do, too! Like sports, crafts, nature activities, and way more. At the end of the summer, there's a battle between the camps. The first half of the battle has races and things like that, competitions like the Olympics and stuff. The second half is a music competition. Whoever wins has a huge celebration on the last day of camp. Everybody you know is going. Its going to be the best summer ever.
Haha I just realized how much this sounds like camp Rock. -.-
Alright, I'm only going to say this once. DO NOT say your character is prettiest, the best singer ever, etc. DO NOT. I will not accept your application.
Anyways APPS~
Code:
[b]Name?[/b]
[b]Age?[/b]
[b]Gender?[/b]
[b]Camp Song or Camp Wild {you can transfer later on, too.}?[/b]
[b]Personality?[/b]
[b]Appearance?[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]
My APP
Name? Tamara {"Tam" or "Tammy"} Crest
Age? 15
Gender? F
Camp Song or Camp Wild {you can transfer later on, too.}? Camp Song.
Personality? She's very athletic and loves sports, but also shy and doesn't have many friends. She loves singing more than anything and dreams of being a famous singer one day. Tamara is also very smart and is often called a nerd, geeky, etc..
Appearance? Avatar.
Anything else?

Last edited by Insanity. ♥ on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Summercamp. {RP~APPS}   Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Name? Peter
Age? 15
Gender? Male
Camp Song or Camp Wild {you can transfer later on, too.}? Camp wild.
Personality? Peter has kind of a sick sense of humour, and thinks it's sort of funny to see others hurt. He doesn't make a lot of friends, but he's not shy and doesn't avoid making contact with people.
Appearance?
Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3JaC7XSLOxOZtpS983wYHfgbquIyhFhvguRFBut4hd3Fhm87bAnything else? No.

Last edited by Ron Weasley on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Summercamp. {RP~APPS}   Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
Name? Peter
Age? 15
Gender? Male
Camp Song or Camp Wild {you can transfer later on, too.}? Camp wild.
Personality? Peter has kind of a sick sense of humour, and thinks it's sort of funny to see others hurt. He doesn't make a lot of friends, but he's not shy and doesn't avoid making contact with people.
Appearance?
Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3JaC7XSLOxOZtpS983wYHfgbquIyhFhvguRFBut4hd3Fhm87bAnything else? No.
Accepted.
For being first to join you've won a prize. No, not really. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Summercamp. {RP~APPS}   Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Name?Sonata Hirata
Age? 14
Gender?Female
Camp Song or Camp Wild {you can transfer later on, too.}?Camp Wild
Personality?Sonata is a talented musician with a bad attitude. She loves music, but loves crazy and exciting things. She's known as the "beautiful, yet demon chick" at her school. She's very sarcastic, but deep inside, she's just an innocent girl who always tell the truth.
Appearance?
Spoiler:
Anything else?She owns about ten pairs of headphones. She also plays the piano, trumpet, guitar, clarinet, drums, and the microphone (singing).
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Summercamp. {RP~APPS}   Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Starberri wrote:
Name?Sonata Hirata
Age? 14
Gender?Female
Camp Song or Camp Wild {you can transfer later on, too.}?Camp Wild
Personality?Sonata is a talented musician with a bad attitude. She loves music, but loves crazy and exciting things. She's known as the "beautiful, yet demon chick" at her school. She's very sarcastic, but deep inside, she's just an innocent girl who always tell the truth.
Appearance?
Spoiler:
Anything else?She owns about ten pairs of headphones. She also plays the piano, trumpet, guitar, clarinet, drums, and the microphone (singing).
Accepted.
Ugh, I just realized I still have to make my app. But I feel soo lazy. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summercamp. {RP~APPS}   Summercamp. {RP~APPS} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summercamp. {RP~APPS}
Page 1 of 1