Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in a Game (RP)

Go down 
+6
Queen
dewey decimal system
Squirtle
Relora
flower
aimi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Stuck in a Game (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:10 am

Well, I guess I'll start. (ehh forgot a promise again) You may still create an app.

------------------------
Mami Fairburn
Mami jogged out of the game store, her hands filled with games. I can't believe I got it. For only fifty bucks, I finally got 'Art of the Battle'! Her house was close to the game store, so she didn't have to run a long distance. Opening the door to her room, she dropped the games onto her bed and opened the first game on top, Art of the Battle.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 am

Christina Grace

Pardon me, excuse me, sorry, out of the way! Christina ran through the streets of her small town, feeling glares through her back. Slow down, girl! A lady yelled at Christina, her arms filled with groceries. Sorry! Christina yelled. its an emergency! Cristina jumped onto her blue bike, and rode as fast as she could to her house. She parked her bike in her driveway, and ran up to her room. She pulled the contents of the bag out. Fianlly! Finally I got this game! she yelled. She read the back, her eyes glittery like a little girl. She opened the plastic case, and carefully slipped the CD inside her game consolation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 am

Sarah sighed and looked at the new game she bought earlier. It was really nice to have it but she had to go through all that downloading procedure. Sighing, Sarah rested her head on her arms on the keyboard and stared at the monitor. She hasn't put in the game yet and was still debating.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 am

Mami inserted the disk. Staring at the blank screen, Mami felt like a idiot. "Ahhhh! This download is going to take forever!" Hearing her rant, her grandma appeared in her room.
"You ok?" Mami nodded then her grandma left. She looked at the picture of Eric on her nightstand. She blushed the continued with her download.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:21 am

Christina Grace

Stupid X-box! she yelled, banging her fists against the game consolation. Why won't you work?! Whenever Christina tried putting in her new game, the X-box would shut of and make gurgle noises. Which was odd, since she had over forty games and this didn't happen even once. She let out a groan of frustration, reading the instructions of the game. If the consolation is not responding, remove the game and shut of the consolation. Turn the consolation back on, and insert the game. Christina did was the instructions were saying, and sure enough, the game began. Yes! she squealed, sitting crossed-legged on her bed. She held her controller, and was about to begin the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:22 am

Slowly picking up the disk, Sarah inserted it into the computer and slowly waited. It was a bore.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:25 am

A large screen with creatures and dark forests appeared, and a large read button with white text in capital letters appeared that said " Start." This game is going to be so much fun! Christina said, getting up and getting herself a glass of water from the kitchen and some cheese puffs. I'll probably be playing for a long time, I don't want to play my awesome game famished! she eat a couple of cheese puffs and took a couple sips of water before returning to her controller. Time to play! Christina clicked the red start button.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 am

Mami waited and waited. She started to watch 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica'. Finally, the screen appeared and Mami almost fell over. Loud, punk rock music blasted through her speakers and she could already tell her neighbors were walking over. She abruptly turned off the speakers and created her character.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:31 am

Anja Benn AKA Star

Anja threw her controller on the gound in triumph. These little welps couldn't ever defeat the amazing SureShotStar (she always used the word Star in her in-game-names) in COD. She smiled smugly before turning off the XBOX 360 and looking out the window. Did the mail man just go by??? She thought as she ran to the front door and looked at the mail box. Indeed he did! Anja quickly ran out to the mail box and found what she was looking for: a neat box with the words "Art of the Battle" on the front. The box was silver and the words were holographic gold. She opened the box to find the game disc and the special headset she had ordered with the game. She quickly retreated to her house to start the download.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 am

(Sorry i dont have much time right now so im doing short liners)

Ashley was in her room. and she was so happy. Ashley has bought the new game that had came out, and could not wait to play it!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 am

Christina Grace

Christina Created her character; A girl with revealing gold armour, with long, green pigtails. The character had brown eyes, and pale skin. Her weapon was a bomb, and she could use many of them at a time. There was a button that said " Special Talents," and she made sure her character had abnormal hearing, sight, and sense of smell. When her character was done, she created her username. ChristieGrace~ She always used the same username. When she clicked the " Done" button, the screen went black. At first she thought the xbox had shut off, but then a large red button that said " Enter world appeared." She had a big grin on her face, and clicked it.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 am

"This better be good. It was pretty cheap but still better be good." Alana muttered, laying on her bed. She had just put in the disk and was about to start. Quickly, she took a slurp of Pepsi and clicked the red start button.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:46 am

Anja squelled with delight as her high-tech, gaming-only, computer started the game down load and finished it lightning quick. She judged the graphics and background music and smiled that it was all very well done and realistic. The music was soothing and reminded her of music from a ps2 game she played that was called Champions Of Norrath.

She created a tall, slender female character that looked a lot like her; long dirty blonde hair, long legs, and dimples. The only difference was the gold eyes while Anja had blue eyes. She decided to make her character wield an enchanted sword and magic. She looked over her character meticulously. She picked an armor set that was light and made of something resembling gold. Her character also wore a golden necklace with what appeared to be topaz in it. The character help screen said told her all the details about her character and she smiled to see that the topaz gem would aid her in fire and healing spells.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:51 am

"Alright, character creation..." Alana made her character have flowing white hair, red eyes with an eyepatch over her left, pale skin covered in bandages, brown combat boots, a long black and red hood, and a belt that had her knives in it. She also had abnormal strength, speed, eyesight, and hearing. "Username. Hmm." She typed in, Monsters-Beware.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:54 am

Before Anja entered the world she quickly went back and tuned up things. She wanted a headdress for her character and chose and a feathery one with lace cloth. The headdress sat on both side of her hair. She also adjusted the special abilities of her character to fit towards her magic; she chose the option supreme spells and incantations and Mana Manifestation. She also changed how her sword would be used. Instead of having it be used for close up fighting she changed the enchantment on it to help with mana regeneration and she made it to where her sword was used more like a staff and last line of defense. She was quite astonished with the amount of creation in this game.

She typed in her username as Star and sighed in relief as she saw it had yet to be taken.

Last edited by Relora on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:55 am

Mami touched her thin, short brown hair. I want something, white-blonde but curly. She looked though outfits. Short kimino! Headband, high heels, socks. Mami touched her glasses and decided not to use them. She decided to use facial options now, and she used her own appearance: Small, red eyes, and a piercing mouth. Her weapon of choice: katana.

She clicked next and entered in her username: Crystal-Saga. Then her email and password. Mami was about to click the enter world button, but then decided she should eat lunch first.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:59 am

Anja thrummed her fingers on her desk for a few seconds before she felt her character was up to her standards; a battle-mage who wielded an enchanted sword and was quite proficient with healing. She enjoyed defensive characters and like that the spells she'd be using would be adjusted to fit the defensive needs of herself and possible future party members. She was also quite surprised at the list of spells she could use. It was quite an amount and nothing seemed to be restricted from any mage meaning there really wasn't a base class for anyone. She chewed a piece of hair wondering if she should start now.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:59 am

"Lets start this baby up." Alana smiled evilly, ready to defeat the game in less 20 minutes. She was a pro at video games. She clicked the 'Enter World' button, and suddenly there was a huge flash of multi-colored light before everything faded. She must have fell asleep, or been knocked unconscious, but when she woke up she wasn't in her room anymore.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Christina Grace

There was a huge flash, and everything went black. When Christina woke up, she wasn't sitting on her soft, fluffy bed anymore. Instead, she was lying on a cold, hard dirt floor. She opened her eyes and groaned. Where am I? This isn't my room! She sat up, and looked around. What kind of creepy place is this?! she thought. Then, she was shocked when she looked down at her appearance. She looked exactly like her game character! She looked above her head, and saw " ChristieGrace~ floating there. She tried hitting it, but her hand just went through. Am I.. Am I in the game?!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Alana looked over and saw a girl with the name 'ChristieGrace~" floating above her head. What the...? Looking up, she saw the name 'Monsters-Beware' above her own head! "No, no, no, no... This cant be happening." she whispered to herself. Was it possible... that she had been sucked into the game. Immediately, she raced over to the other girl in a flash {her 'abnormal speed' power kicking in} "Friend or foe?" she asked suspiciously, pulling out one of her knives.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Anja Benn AKA Star

Anja decided everything was perfect and clicked the enter world button. For a second she felt really tired and when she looked at the screen a bunch of colors seemed to fly... through her? She rubbed her eyes and then she felt as if she were being squished; she couldn't breathe or move and then.... she opened her eyes. She felt the same and when she looked at her hands and hair she looked the same, but her clothes... were not hers... and this room wasn't hers...

She slowly looked up terrified to see what she would see. In purple letters above her head the word Star was written.

She was her character... she had to be sleeping... perhaps it was a seizure triggered by the flashing colors?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:08 pm

Christina Grace

Christina jumped back, holding her hands up. Woah, Dude, calm yourself! she said. She could already tell who the girl was, since she had an abnormal sense of smell. [/i]I'm as confused as you are! I don't want to fight, I want to figure out how to get out of her. So friend. Christina said, putting her hands on her hips. She felt a bomb. What the..?[i] she stared at the bombs.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Mami ate her lunch in one minute then raced back to her room. She clicked the [ENTER WORLD] and all of a sudden, everything was black. Her grandma was cleaning her room and saw what happened. SHe screamed while Mami woke up in Toumei, the game world. "W-where am I?"
"In the game!" A small pink blob said.
"What are you you?!" Mami screamed. Her hand touched the silver katana next to her.
"I'm Nuu, you Nakimari! I'm also your guide and compainion! Welcome to the world of Toumei!"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Star AKA Anja Benn

Anja-- err Star-- Looked around. She saw high tech TVs and screens showing different things about the game. She also noticed that there were other bewildered players in the area. Quickly, she stood up and looked at the help screens. She stood by one and immediately it addressed her by her IGN and began to explain the game in detail. More importantly it addressed her specific character in detail and how her weakness and strengths could be used to her advantage. She was waiting for something about the fact in why she was in a video game, but nothing was said.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

"Alright, then." Alana put away her knife and heard something. Turning around, she saw a bat. "Hello! I'm Kiana, your nakumari!" the bat said in a squeaky voice, then continued. "I am here to aid you through your journey. It will be long and hard, so prepare yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in a Game (RP)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next