Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in a Game (RP)

Go down 
+6
Queen
dewey decimal system
Squirtle
Relora
flower
aimi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Star AKA Anja Benn

Star felt dismayed; would she ever see her mother and father again/ would she see her friends? Would she ever get to destroy noobs in COD? She frowned and sat down on a bench to gather her thoughts. It wasn't easy considering Nao's Circle was an area for all these confused newbies.

As she felt the tears well up in her eyes a small little character came over to her. it-- SHE-- was a foot tall with indigo fox ears and hair. She had a gazillion white fox-like tails and soft, approachable brown eyes. The character had a cute smile where you could see a sharp canine tooth. She also wore a cute outfit that reminded Star of something you'd see in an anime. "Hello Star! I'm your Nakumari, Gem!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Eventually it finished loading. Making her character, and typing in her username, Sarah suddenly fell asleep. When she woke up, she was in... a strange land?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Kiani turned into her normal human form and sat on Alana's shoulder. "Yes, I'm a vampire. But that's not important right now. What is important is this. Can you kill monsters? And I mean REAL monsters. Think of this as real life. Because, well, it is. But there are some differences..." Alana just nodded and kept listening as Kiani went on about health, mana, and more.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Ashley started playing the game. "This is gunna be hard.." She started the game, and pressed "enter world." Everything got blurry.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Star

Star looked at the queer, friendly creature names Gem and finally smiled. At least she wouldn't be alone in this world. Gem floated over to Star's should and sat there a moment discussing things about the world Star would soon be entering. This won't be to hard Star thought smugly.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Mami and Nuu watched the game screens. Nuu explained, "This world is different than Earth. Toumei, like it means, is invisible. In this game world, Earth won't be affected." Mami and nuu both smiled as they watched the screens play scenes of people battling. Mami somewhat felt like she met Nuu somewhere. "So Crystal-Saga, what's your real name?" nuu asked.

Mami paused for a second, then replied, "Mami. Mami Fairburn."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Christina Grace

Christina felt a slight tap on her leg, and turned around to see a small creature with purple hair.

Hello~ it said. I'm Himeji, YOU'RE aid and guide through you're journey!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Mami looked at other people also gathered around the circle. "So what is this place Nuu?"

"Nao Circle. Feel free to explore and make acquaintances."

The first girl she saw was a girl with a Nakimari with purple hair. Walking over, she introduced herself. "Hi ChristieGrace~! I'm Crystal-Saga. How do you do?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:53 pm

"Ok," Alana finally said after Kiani was done explaining.
"So, now would be a good time to make some friends and find out who your enemies are." Kiani whispered in her ear.
"But I cant make friends." Alana scowled.
"Well, try!" Kiani was getting mad. She had a very short temper.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Ellie Porthnote -

Ellie placed the 'Art of Battle' CD in the computer. She waited for a while and tapped her finger on the desk. Ellie's purple hair swung as she moved her body from side to side. A flash came into her screen, she pressed the 'Create a Character' and made a mecha girl with long purple hair that was tied into braided pigtails. Her eyes were platinum blue. Ellie keyed in her username 'iMikiyu.N-' and pressed enter. An instant glow cam in her computer once again and once Ellie looks more and more she gets trapped in the game...

Ellie looks at her hands and dressing. It was like her mecha character, well, it WAS her mecha character...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Star

Star and Gem walked to the circle of people. Gem looked agitated by something, but Star wasn't sure what. They stood together-- well Star stood and Gem floated next to ehr-- awaiting the news that people had to be here for. Everyone looked fearful and not sure what was going on. A few people were chatting in hushed voices.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:35 pm

"I. CANT!" Alana hissed to Kiani. She crossed her arms and scowled again.
Kiani just sat there and sighed. "You're a stubborn one, aren't 'ya? Well you know what happens to stubborn players? They get KILLED. Have fun without me!" Kiani smiled happily and flew off. Alana just rolled her eyes and sat there.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Ashley appeared in the game world. "Where am I??" She said. Ashley looked around, and finally figured out that she was her game avatar!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Alana sighed and turned to the new girl. "You're in the game." Duh. She walked away, wanting to explore. Before she was too far, she turned around and yelled, "I'm going to see what kind of stuff is in this place. If anyone wants to come with me, come now."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Mami watched as other people started appearing. Young kids to grandpas appeared in the game and everybody was confused. Hmm...I wonder why this is happening... Oh well!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 pm

"Whatever." Alana rolled her eyes again and walked away alone, but Kiani quickly flew infront of her. "What do you want, Kiani? I thought you were mad at me."
"Well, I was. But my job is to protect you and help you, you cant just run off alone!" Kiani pushed her right back to Nao Circle. "Besides, you don't even know where your going, do you?"
"Well... No..." Alana admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Ellie Porthnote -

Ellie shrugged at the new players like her and just ran towards the shadow monsters. She somehow, summoned some robots to attack while she back flip-kicked at the monsters. She gave her last attack with a punch and sat to regain health and mana. Ellie saw a figure slowly coming towards her, it was those Nakumaris. It stared at her with a neutral face and they both looked at each other as if they were already bonding.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:41 am

Mami explored the small Nao Circle and discovered that she could actually see Earth! On a hologram that is, but it still amazed her. Suddenly, the TVs started to dim and play loud music. Words glowed off the TVs and Mami started to read them. "Coming into this game world. You made a horrible decision. Why? Because, you'll stay here forever." Mami heard the gasps of the fellow one hundred players. Why though?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:53 am

Alana sat up and watched the TV. "What?" she shrieked. "FOREVER?" She picked up a rock and angrily hurled it at the TV. "Why'd you have to invent this stupid game? I have a life you know! I have family and friends! Let. Me. OUT!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 am

Mami saw a girl hurling rocks at the tv. She ran over and tried to stop her. "Hey, don't damage the TV. Next thing you know, you might be taken away from this world too." Mami tried to have a neutral look on her face, but then she also choked up a bit.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:18 pm

"What do you mean, taken away from this world? Where would I go?" Alana looked at the girl with a sigh. "Well, I'm going to do something about this so I can go home!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:20 pm

(Ok, where are we? I missed so much skfdkjd)
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 pm

(((A lot of people got sucked into the game. They meet their Nakumaris in Nao Circle, but they just learned that they can't escape)))
Mami sighed. "If you make the game makers mad, they might abolish you from this entire universe!" Nuu hopped onto Mami's shoulder.

"Mami, that isn't really possible," Nuu said.

Mami retored, "Sorry for over-exaggerating. Anyway, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Keiko, her head bobbed down, walked up to her helper helper Mizuki. "Where am O? How can I get out?!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:21 pm

"I'm Alana. Alana Woods, is my full name. Who are you?" Alana asked the girl.
Kiani flew over to Nuu with a smile. "Hello, fellow Nakumari!" Kiani was a very cheery creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a Game (RP)   Stuck in a Game (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in a Game (RP)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next